Racists: Be Careful What You Say!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
All racists, whatever race they may be, and whomever they may hate, should take stock of the fact that what they say may come back to bite them later on. One such case example is that of Malaika Griffin, a black woman who was convicted of the first-degree murder of a her neighbor, a white man, whom she shot to death.

Despite the fact that Griffin was involved with terrorism, and terrorist related weapons and books were found in her home, and that she shot her victim Jason Horsely in the back, she still might have had a shot at pleading down her sentence to less than the first-degree murder (which carries an automatic life without parole sentence in Colorado) where the shooting took place.

Any chance Griffin might have had for that, went out the window when police investigators found her diary in the room she had been renting. The book was loaded with anti-white, hate rantings. In her trial, these were presented to the jury, while Griffin claimed she shot in self-defense and harbored no ill will toward Horsely, or anyone. One of her entries reads: "I am so sick of looking at white people!! I am so goddamn tired of them!! I wish I could kill those no good faggot, pedophilic, rapists, thieves & make it painful, (very)."

Griffin also had assaulted an acquaintance, right after the shooting, and stole her car, as she made her getaway. She was on the lam for 6 years, before the cops caught up with her, with the help of the TV show America's Most Wanted.

The jury, dismissing all of Griffins arguments for leniency, after reading the racist diary, totally lost any faith in any credibility they might have granted her. After a one-week-long trial and seven hours of jury deliberations, Malaika Griffin was convicted on all counts.

Malaika Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Just what we need..more embellishments of isolated interracial killings to divide Americans further.

I believe a large percentage of black-on-white violence is motivated by racial animus, but the police almost never charge blacks for a hate crime for political correctness reasons.

I believe a large percentage of black-on-white violence is motivated by racial animus, but the police almost never charge blacks for a hate crime for political correctness reasons.
Political correctness? BS, who would the police be trying to impress with that, other White people? They don't give a shit about what Blacks think, that is for sure.

I think Blacks are rarely charged with hate crimes because most are not crimes of hate but of desperation. The minority of Blacks that commit crimes are equal i opportunity criminals in need of a fix and they could not care less about what race the victim/s are.

Last edited:
She let herself be consumed with hatred. I understand but i just hate everyone. I dont know how you could single it down to a certain race. Not for the long term anyway.

Just what we need..more embellishments of isolated interracial killings to divide Americans further.
Yes, you are correct. We do indeed more communication to discourage racism (or didn't you get the idea ?)

Sometimes, as in the OP case, there is no need. The convict will spend all her life behind bars. even the assault and car theft are moot.

Political correctness? BS, who would the police be trying to impress with that, other White people? They don't give a shit about what Blacks think, that is for sure.

I think Blacks are rarely charged with hate crimes because most are not crimes of hate but of desperation. The minority of Blacks that commit crimes are equal i opportunity criminals in need of a fix and they could not care less about what race the victim/s are.
I disagree. Blackrook is right. Blacks often get away with nit being chasrged with hate crimes (as would whites for the same type of offense). In many cases, Blacks don't get charged at all for ordinary (non-racial crimes) because they are black. For example, this was proven ti be the case with the burglaries of Trayvon Martin, and other black kids in his high school.

And it's not as matter of police impressing anyone, it is a matter of avoiding civil rights legal entanglements from black activist groups, and other reasons.

That is purely your biased opinion.

There are numerous clear-cut hate crime cases that weren't classified as such because they were black on white. None of the statistics on hate crimes against whites are right.

I disagree. Blackrook is right. Blacks often get away with nit being chasrged with hate crimes (as would whites for the same type of offense). In many cases, Blacks don't get charged at all for ordinary (non-racial crimes) because they are black. For example, this was proven ti be the case with the burglaries of Trayvon Martin, and other black kids in his high school.

And it's not as matter of police impressing anyone, it is a matter of avoiding civil rights legal entanglements from black activist groups, and other reasons.
I wouldn't expect you to agree with me no matter how right I am. Like so many RW White males, your views about Blacks are ingrained at an early age. Decades of listening to negativity about them has already shaped your opinion and it is not going to change. Nothing they do collectively is going to be right in your world. But I must say that the numbers of imprisoned Blacks disavows your claim that criminal Blacks are not being charged with crimes. You know that so I don't understand your awkward persistence that they aren't charged. And one example doesn't apply to all Blacks. Your attempt to make it so is ridiculous.

To be frank, I think the concept of hate crimes as an enhancement was originally meant to discourage pathologically violent racists who are so obsessed with hate they drag people behind pick up trucks, lynch them or burn them alive just for fun. I don't think the race of the perpetrator and victim should matter at all. If a White man does that kind of thing to another White man and an element of hate can be p-roven it is as much a hate crime as if a Black had done those thing to a White man or the other way around.

There are numerous clear-cut hate crime cases that weren't classified as such because they were black on white. None of the statistics on hate crimes against whites are right.
I don't necessarily agree with you but who are you blaming for THAT perceived discrepancy? White people control the system not Blacks. Blacks don't make the rules..people like YOU do…. Why don't you ask your local Sheriff or police chief? They ought to know.

I wouldn't expect you to agree with me no matter how right I am. Like so many RW White males, your views about Blacks are ingrained at an early age. Decades of listening to negativity about them has already shaped your opinion and it is not going to change. Nothing they do collectively is going to be right in your world. But I must say that the numbers of imprisoned Blacks disavows your claim that criminal Blacks are not being charged with crimes. You know that so I don't understand your awkward persistence that they aren't charged. And one example doesn't apply to all Blacks. Your attempt to make it so is ridiculous.

To be frank, I think the concept of hate crimes as an enhancement was originally meant to discourage pathologically violent racists who are so obsessed with hate they drag people behind pick up trucks, lynch them or burn them alive just for fun. I don't think the race of the perpetrator and victim should matter at all. If a White man does that kind of thing to another White man and an element of hate can be p-roven it is as much a hate crime as if a Black had done those thing to a White man or the other way around.
As are your views about whites...

I don't necessarily agree with you but who are you blaming for THAT perceived discrepancy? White people control the system not Blacks. Blacks don't make the rules..people like YOU do…. Why don't you ask your local Sheriff or police chief? They ought to know.
Loretta Lynch controls the justice department. Democrats control the courts, and the police can't do shit after the crime has been committed.

Sorry, but "white privilege" is all but a fairytale now and you are going to have to start putting legitimate rebuttals out to counter the cold, hard facts I can readily provide you.

To be frank, I think the concept of hate crimes as an enhancement was originally meant to discourage pathologically violent racists who are so obsessed with hate they drag people behind pick up trucks, lynch them or burn them alive just for fun. I don't think the race of the perpetrator and victim should matter at all. If a White man does that kind of thing to another White man and an element of hate can be proven it is as much a hate crime as if a Black had done those thing to a White man or the other way around.
1. You are WRONG (as usual). The "decades" (1970- 2009) you refer to, for me were spent as a far-left liberal. A registered Democrat and Green Party member. In fact I've only been a Republican since last summer.

2. What blacks do collectively depends on if its right or wrong. For the past 50 years, one thing they've "collectively" been doing is Affirmative Action, which is wrong, racist discrimination.

3. The numbers of blacks imprisoned doesn't have a damn thing to do with criminal Blacks not being charged with crimes when tey should be. If all the blacks (like Trayvon Martin) who were given a pass just because they were black, were imprisoned, there would be even more blacks in prison than there are.

4. I didn't attempt to make one example apply to all blacks. I don't even know what you're talking about.

5. As for whether we're talking about white racism or black racism, it's all the same, as I CLEARLY pointed out in the very first sentence of the OP.

Last edited:
FALSE! White people most certainly DO NOT "control the system" Where on earth did you pick up that cockamamie idea ? The POTUS is 1/2 black and acts like a black power radical his Obama/Sharton race hustle campaign that has burned and looted cities, and we've had 50 years of Affirmative Action discrimination against whites, all favoring blacks. Blacks and their white, liberal ass-kissers have made those rules.

As for local Sheriffs and police chiefs, I can name instances where black criminals have been hailed as victims or heros and white people (especially cops) have been blamed or even jailed unjustifiably (cases > Darren Wilson, George Zimmerman, Michael Slager, etc) Yeah, I'm sure the police chiefs and sheriffs in Ferguson, MO, SAnford FL , and N. Charleston, SC remember how they were coerced by Sharpton and the other race hustlers, under threat of rioting.

Loretta Lynch controls the justice department. Democrats control the courts, and the police can't do shit after the crime has been committed.

Sorry, but "white privilege" is all but a fairytale now and you are going to have to start putting legitimate rebuttals out to counter the cold, hard facts I can readily provide you.
He needs to try to defend BLACK PRIVILEGE. There's no such thing as white privilege. It hasn't exist for over half a century.

Forum List

Back