Racist cracker pays for Michael Brown

Seems like white Christians are getting more paranoid and are freaking out now that they are becoming a minority, they are feeding into fear

MAC will get his just due...like most people...he will cherish in an innocent being attacked and when it happens to him we get to cheer. :)

Find find terrible when anyone bullies another no matter what color you are...

images

MAC will get his just due...like most people...he will cherish in an innocent being attacked and when it happens to him we get to cheer. :)

And the moral compass of the racists with fantasies of murder speaks. Yeah, what happened on that train was wrong. But you speak in favor of greater wrongs, so spare us your moral outrage. The only difference between you and those thugs is that they had the balls to actually do something. Both of y'all are disgusting.

Got what he deserved? How did he deserve a beating? It didn't say he voiced an opinion at all.

This sort of behavior is no better than the police thugs you dislike.
Well, he was being white. You know, so was Darren Wilson.

For some lowlifes, that is enough. Just like being black is enough for some lowlifes on the other side of the same coin.

Got what he deserved? How did he deserve a beating? It didn't say he voiced an opinion at all.

For some lowlifes, that is enough. Just like being black is enough for some lowlifes on the other side of the same coin.
Frankly, I'm more interested on your opinion of cigars as phallic symbols than those on race.

BTW, black neosegregationists don't even play baseball. You see a black youth wearing any baseball cap and he likely won't know a thing about baseball. It's just part of the hip hop look. Now it's more specifically a Cardinals hat representing a dead black thug. I bet you could ask black youths wearing St Louis hats and half won't even know they're the Cardinals.

Frankly, I'm more interested on your opinion of cigars as phallic symbols than those on race.

If you see them as phallic symbols, there is not much I can say to change your mind. But when I start by cutting or biting a piece off one end and lighting the other, it seems an odd thing to picture it as phallic.

Forum List

Back