Racist cracker pays for Michael Brown

Seems like white Christians are getting more paranoid and are freaking out now that they are becoming a minority, they are feeding into fear
Seems like black cowardly thugs ran like little girls. The video proves black racism. Cowards by themselves they are brave only in their tribal makeup, gangs.

Seems like white Christians are getting more paranoid and are freaking out now that they are becoming a minority, they are feeding into fear
oblivious-asshole-award.jpg

d09.png

Picture of Guno IRL parroting his inane talking points.

Buy a gun. Load with hollow points. Stay away from thugs at all costs.

And if its unavoidable. ....defend yourself within the law. Hollow point center mass will end the thug fantasy.

That cracker had it coming. Next time he'll think twice about having nothing to do with the Michael Brown shooting.

Yeah right, maybe people will believe what they are intimidated into believing. The Michael Brown shooting was not a clear cse of racism, you cant expect every one to have a clear opinion on it unless you are close minded. On a lighter note. I wish a punk would try that with me on a bus I would love to make him a cripple by crushing his knee. those black kids were complete punks and needed to be hurt

This just means white people need to fightback thats all. you ever been attacked by a bully before?

That cracker had it coming. Next time he'll think twice about having nothing to do with the Michael Brown shooting.

Yeah right, maybe people will believe what they are intimidated into believing. The Michael Brown shooting was not a clear cse of racism, you cant expect every one to have a clear opinion on it unless you are close minded. On a lighter note. I wish a punk would try that with me on a bus I would love to make him a cripple by crushing his knee. those black kids were complete punks and needed to be hurt

Screw that. You crush his knee and he goes down...and his friends swarm you.

You put a hollow point in his chest...his friends run and as we all.see...self defense is upheld.

Screw that. You crush his knee and he goes down...and his friends swarm you.

You put a hollow point in his chest...his friends run and as we all.see...self defense is upheld.

Im not going to curl up though, sorry, cant do that. what if you dont have a gun? you cant just take it like that. I at least want to bite someones ear off on the way down, if i have to get my ass kicked. i guess we are going to have to learn to be tougher as a society from now on. and start sticking up for people whether they are the same color or not.

Forum List

Back