Multiple home invaders seemed to want to rape the wife...but husband had a gun instead...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....they break in, grab the wife and head for the bedroom...........but the husband had a gun and stopped the situation.......

Man Shoots Masked Invaders Holding Gun To His Wife s Head The Daily Caller

A rural Oklahoma man says that if it wasn’t for his gun he doesn’t know what would have happened to him and his wife during a Wednesday night home invasion.

Eddie and Cindy Gilmore were in the living room of their Marshall County home when three masked men barged in and demanded they get down on the ground.

“Three people ran in and grabbed my wife,” Gilmore told KXII. “She stood up.”

The men took a screaming Cindy Gilmore into the couples’ bedroom at gunpoint and ordered him to lay on the ground near his couch.

“And I got over between the couch and the coffee table and when I did I went down and put my arm on the coffee table to kind of hide myself and I pulled the drawer open, which I had a gun in there,” Gilmore described.

So.....the anti gunners don't like this question and refuse to answer it.....if they could go back in time and keep that couple from having that gun.....would they?

For the anti gunners.....would it have been better if that man didn't have access to that gun....I mean it just sounds like a little rape might have happened....of course the wife might still be alive...if they didn't decide to throw in a double homicide on top of the rape......right?

1hz6zl.jpg

The entire liberal argument is that raping the wife isn't so bad. She would be alive. She could get medical treatment for STDs and an abortion if she got pregnant. It's just sex. But shooting the invaders takes a life at worst and serious injury at best. Over sex. People have sex every day.

The entire liberal argument is that raping the wife isn't so bad. She would be alive. She could get medical treatment for STDs and an abortion if she got pregnant. It's just sex. But shooting the invaders takes a life at worst and serious injury at best. Over sex. People have sex every day.

Yes....it is an odd point of view...I wonder how many women who oppose something like campus carry....especially for women, realize what the anti gunners really think about rape completion and self defense......It would be an interesting conversation.....

To be fair, I haven't heard anyone say rape is an okay alternative. They preach prevention, which for me is too passive. My wife almost always has a Glock 26 subcompact. We don't leave things to chance.

To be fair, I haven't heard anyone say rape is an okay alternative. They preach prevention, which for me is too passive. My wife almost always has a Glock 26 subcompact. We don't leave things to chance.

given the choice between the rape happening or stopping it with a concealed carry gun or a gun in the home.....which outcome would the anti gunners choose, considering not one of them has answered the question....

Yes....they break in, grab the wife and head for the bedroom...........but the husband had a gun and stopped the situation.......

Man Shoots Masked Invaders Holding Gun To His Wife s Head The Daily Caller

A rural Oklahoma man says that if it wasn’t for his gun he doesn’t know what would have happened to him and his wife during a Wednesday night home invasion.

Eddie and Cindy Gilmore were in the living room of their Marshall County home when three masked men barged in and demanded they get down on the ground.

“Three people ran in and grabbed my wife,” Gilmore told KXII. “She stood up.”

The men took a screaming Cindy Gilmore into the couples’ bedroom at gunpoint and ordered him to lay on the ground near his couch.

“And I got over between the couch and the coffee table and when I did I went down and put my arm on the coffee table to kind of hide myself and I pulled the drawer open, which I had a gun in there,” Gilmore described.

So.....the anti gunners don't like this question and refuse to answer it.....if they could go back in time and keep that couple from having that gun.....would they?

For the anti gunners.....would it have been better if that man didn't have access to that gun....I mean it just sounds like a little rape might have happened....of course the wife might still be alive...if they didn't decide to throw in a double homicide on top of the rape......right?

If he didn't kill all three, he needed a more accessible weapon.

I keep the AR handy in the house, handguns are for CC outside the home.

Yes....it is an odd point of view...I wonder how many women who oppose something like campus carry....especially for women, realize what the anti gunners really think about rape completion and self defense......It would be an interesting conversation.....
The myth of a campus rape epidemic was created to hide the plague of poor choices made by drunken co-eds.

The guy should be on every talk show in the Country but alas he is White and potentially conservative so adios to the story.

The myth of a campus rape epidemic was created to hide the plague of poor choices made by drunken co-eds.

Rapes still happen on campi.....it just can't be used as a tool by lefties to blame men when it isn't as bad as they dream it would be.....can't use it as a weapon if it isn't happening......

given the choice between the rape happening or stopping it with a concealed carry gun or a gun in the home.....which outcome would the anti gunners choose, considering not one of them has answered the question....

The only point I was making is: Not all liberals are anti gun, even tho 90% of antis are liberal progressives. There are liberal democrats who are patriots and gun owners.

We're talking about the same people who kept police out of a rape investigation during Occupy Wall Street. They love to scream about campus rape culture, but when it actually happens, it really doesn't bother them that much.

another thread illustrating why the OP isn't taken seriously.

Dude, for every story you post like this there is another where a person either got shot by his own weapon, or shot an innocent person, or had an accidental discharge or whatever to counter it.

And the ridiculous thing is, you just keep posting the same threads over and over, and for what?

You no more need to justify your 2nd Amendment rights than you do your fifth amendment rights. Do you start threads everyday showing how some person used their fifth amendment rights to save themselves? No? Why not? IT does happen everyday...

The gun accidents are rare compared to defensive uses...there are only 6-700 gun accidents each year...in a country of over 310 million people with over 320 million guns in private hands....that is so tiny that it is insignificant...

It does however get more attention because most journalists are anti gun rights, and when a gun accident happens it gets more attention in the media than it deserves....

each year, there are on average 1.6 million times where law abiding citizens use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....yet when someone uses a gun for defense, it rarely makes it out of local media coverage while gun accidents get picked up by the national media.....it distorts the reality and needs to be addressed.

The gun accidents are rare compared to defensive uses...there are only 6-700 gun accidents each year...in a country of over 310 million people with over 320 million guns in private hands....that is so tiny that it is insignificant...

It does however get more attention because most journalists are anti gun rights, and when a gun accident happens it gets more attention in the media than it deserves....

each year, there are on average 1.6 million times where law abiding citizens use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....yet when someone uses a gun for defense, it rarely makes it out of local media coverage while gun accidents get picked up by the national media.....it distorts the reality and needs to be addressed.

Even IF I accepted your stats. Who cares?

You are letting the liberals rope a dope you. You don't have to justify your 2nd Amendment rights anymore than you do your 1st Amendment ones.

Forum List

Back