Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you don't want to listen to what I want to say, I gotta tell ya, "I'm" not gonna lose any sleep over it. That way, I don't have to hear your "lame" responses

Originally posted by Sir Evil
IP's Tell alot Cuz! Just as you are viewing the board as two different guest's right now!:cool:

Viewing the board as two different guests? So who's our mystery guest?

Originally posted by Big D
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Risks, perhaps, but certainly not on a scale that I would have to alter my interaction with that race in order to promote a noticable change in my personal safety.

I never implied you believed all minorities were murderes are rapist, but you did imply if not directly, than certainly indirectly, that we should change the way we view ALL members of that race based on the actions of the FEW. Would that not be a fair assessment of what you had suggested?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or should she ignore the fact that if she has a baby with a black male there is a 66% chance that he will not be there to help with the raising of her child?

66% is not just a few, this is the majority of black males do not help in the raising of there children.

My point is, that for some reason you seem to belive that these stats should not be talked about.
If I was selling two different lottery tickets and one had a 1 in 50 chance of winning and the other had a 1 in 286 chance of winning which ticket would you buy?

You're right I don't. I think I can tell a lot more about a person by getting to know them or observing them, then by statistics. I bet you 5$ I'm more accurate too.

You're right I don't. I think I can tell a lot more about a person by getting to know them or observing them, then by statistics. I bet you 5$ I'm more accurate too.

Five dollars!?! You don't sound too certain.

Of course, it is fine to get to know a person on an individual basis. Statistics tell you about a group as a whole. Individuals ARE different, but the stats shouldn't be "completely" meaningless.

I accept your bet, read this and tell me what kind of person wrote this?
This is a article written by a person who belives that blacks were better off living under White apartheid rule, is what this person wrote hateful or racist?

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

In response to growing violence, South Africa's minister of safety and security, Steve Tshwete, says: "We can't police this; there's nothing more we can do. South Africa's currency, the rand, has fallen about 70 percent since the African National Congress (ANC) came to power in 1994. Emigration from South Africa (mainly of skilled people) is now at its highest level ever."

Kenny asks, "Is South Africa doomed to follow the rest of Africa into oblivion?" He says no, but I'm not as optimistic because of the pattern nearly everywhere else in sub-Saharan Africa. The tragic fact of business is that ordinary Africans were better off under colonialism. Colonial masters never committed anything near the murder and genocide seen under black rule in Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Somalia and other countries, where millions of blacks have been slaughtered in unspeakable ways, which include: hacking to death, boiling in oil, setting on fire and dismemberment. If as many elephants, zebras and lions had been as ruthlessly slaughtered, the world's leftists would be in a tizzy.

When Zimbabwe, then Southern Rhodesia, was under white rule, the ANC demanded the ouster of Prime Minister Ian Smith and the installation of black rule. Today, Zimbabwe's Minister Robert Mugabe commits gross violations of black and white human rights. With the help of lawless thugs, Mugabe has undertaken a land-confiscation program from white farmers. Instead of condemning Zimbabwe human-rights abuses, the South African government has given Mugabe its unqualified support.

Kenny says that whites treat blacks like animals. When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In Africa, when blacks behave badly, Kenny says colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. Liberals saw South Africa's apartheid and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of whites. They hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior

Originally posted by Big D
I accept your bet, read this and tell me what kind of person wrote this?
This is a article written by a person who belives that blacks were better off living under White apartheid rule, is what this person wrote hateful or racist?

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

In response to growing violence, South Africa's minister of safety and security, Steve Tshwete, says: "We can't police this; there's nothing more we can do. South Africa's currency, the rand, has fallen about 70 percent since the African National Congress (ANC) came to power in 1994. Emigration from South Africa (mainly of skilled people) is now at its highest level ever."

Kenny asks, "Is South Africa doomed to follow the rest of Africa into oblivion?" He says no, but I'm not as optimistic because of the pattern nearly everywhere else in sub-Saharan Africa. The tragic fact of business is that ordinary Africans were better off under colonialism. Colonial masters never committed anything near the murder and genocide seen under black rule in Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Somalia and other countries, where millions of blacks have been slaughtered in unspeakable ways, which include: hacking to death, boiling in oil, setting on fire and dismemberment. If as many elephants, zebras and lions had been as ruthlessly slaughtered, the world's leftists would be in a tizzy.

When Zimbabwe, then Southern Rhodesia, was under white rule, the ANC demanded the ouster of Prime Minister Ian Smith and the installation of black rule. Today, Zimbabwe's Minister Robert Mugabe commits gross violations of black and white human rights. With the help of lawless thugs, Mugabe has undertaken a land-confiscation program from white farmers. Instead of condemning Zimbabwe human-rights abuses, the South African government has given Mugabe its unqualified support.

Kenny says that whites treat blacks like animals. When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In Africa, when blacks behave badly, Kenny says colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. Liberals saw South Africa's apartheid and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of whites. They hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior

Certainly a hardcore conservative, knows the South African situation well, I'd probably suggest probably a black person himself or at least a South African.

You're still talking about people, I'm talking about persons. I've never blamed whitey as the source all the ills in this world. I'm no hardcore liberal. Each individual has a responsibility for his own destiny, but perhaps unlike you (and i could be wrong), I'm will to give every race the benefit of doubt and allow them to reach that potential. So far, so good.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Sorry, I let myself be dragged down to their level.
Blaming others for your own behaviour, tells alot about a person.

Here is what I see as a major source of disagreement in this thread: whether groups are relevant.

It is high fashion these days to say, "We're all just individuals. Let's not generalize about groups." I used to sign on for this, as an Ayn Rand devotee.

But I have come to see differently, living in the city that I do. The fact is, you can't really separate groups from individuals and vice-versa. Yes, you can say, "That black guy is really smart" or "That Asian woman is really loud and obnoxious." But the fact remains that groups have traits that are observed. Not only that, but groups are a force --- a social force, a political force, etc. Groups stick together, make demands as a group, and affect things, as a GROUP. We are not all fungible individuals.

The most forceful "groups" are races. I think it's ludicrous to deny this. An all-black neighborhood is NOT the same thing as an all-white neighborhood.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Here is what I see as a major source of disagreement in this thread: whether groups are relevant.

It is high fashion these days to say, "We're all just individuals. Let's not generalize about groups." I used to sign on for this, as an Ayn Rand devotee.

But I have come to see differently, living in the city that I do. The fact is, you can't really separate groups from individuals and vice-versa. Yes, you can say, "That black guy is really smart" or "That Asian woman is really loud and obnoxious." But the fact remains that groups have traits that are observed. Not only that, but groups are a force --- a social force, a political force, etc. Groups stick together, make demands as a group, and affect things, as a GROUP. We are not all fungible individuals.

The most forceful "groups" are races. I think it's ludicrous to deny this. An all-black neighborhood is NOT the same thing as an all-white neighborhood.

I think you bring up a good point about groups. Not all blacks need the support of Affirmative Action and other programs that try to help blacks, but they are all getting it. These things sure classify blacks into one big group.

Certainly a hardcore conservative, knows the South African situation well, I'd probably suggest probably a black person himself or at least a South African.

You're still talking about people, I'm talking about persons. I've never blamed whitey as the source all the ills in this world. I'm no hardcore liberal. Each individual has a responsibility for his own destiny, but perhaps unlike you (and i could be wrong), I'm will to give every race the benefit of doubt and allow them to reach that potential. So far, so good.
Well, you are right this article was written by a black man, looks like I owe you 329847 Canadian dollars.

Here is the article:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

Originally posted by dmp
128....and...I don't use this often...but I hate everything about you, as a person...your ideals, your thoughts, your lack of character and self-esteem. It would have been better for this planet had you never existed.

Awwwwww... now you've hurt my wittle feewings...you're a bad, hateful and racist person! I thought you, of ALL people here would understand. I guess you're just not the kind, loving and non-hypocritical lover I thought you were.

>>I love 'you' however, and realize that inspite of everything I 'hate' about you, you are a victim to your sin and your brainwashing.

Sin? Brainwashing? You're a prime candidate for the posterboy of dumbasses. I base MY opinions on PERSONAL EXPERIENCES and by doing FACTUAL research! Don't patronize me you simple-minded product of incest! Pray to your feeble god for forgiveness!

>>Tell me how high YOUR IQ is, you uneducated bastard:

Just happens to be 148. I am also a member of MENSA. Can YOU say the same O Feble-Brained One??

Now bite me. Hard sweety. I know you want to. Otherwise you wouldn't have come on to me so ...HARD.......

Originally posted by janeeng
Such a racial little man you are!!!!!

And I see from your profile that you seem to be a slut for hire. How much do you charge to spend 20 minutes on a c*m-covered mattress with you? I'm betting I couldn't walk down the street for a pack of smokes withour running into 30 guys who've had sex with you.

F

Originally posted by FritzDeKatt
Originally posted by janeeng
Such a racial little man you are!!!!!

And I see from your profile that you seem to be a slut for hire. How much do you charge to spend 20 minutes on a c*m-covered mattress with you? I'm betting I couldn't walk down the street for a pack of smokes withour running into 30 guys who've had sex with you.

F

Fritz, consider this your last warning. Anymore comments like this and you can leave.

CondollEEza Rice: a frigging PIANO PLAYER who, because she is BLACK and FEMALE, got the position. Now shut up you race-mixing moron!

Is this a fact LOSER!!!? my profile shows a real lot ha? I think your quite wrong! now you on the other hand, that leaves a lot to be desired! you have some nerves commenting because I said the words a little racial!!!! go back to your hole TROLL!

The funny thing is that your profile doesn't who anything but referrals, AOL and Yahoo names and location.

That's about it, but let the TROLL think whatever he wants to think!!!! those that do know me, knows that's so far from the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back