Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by janeeng
oh poo no fun! ok, for you, I will remove it! I could post it in the adult section just for you though!!!!!!! :p:

:D

I like surfing here at werk; wouldn't wanna get my hand slapped and have my net access removed :D

No, that would not be good! Although I did have fun when the guys were over at Bosnia, they had their laptops and never should have told me that they had sound there! hahahah, made sure they all got some good sound!

[but she is JUST.. HOT

Skin colour be dammed - that chick and I would make beautiful babies together! :)
QUOTE]

ADOBE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL MUD! If you're white, chances are you have an IQ near 100-105. Since she's a negroid half-breed whatever, chances are, her IQ is in the lower 90s. Would you really want to have a child that could NEVER possibly attain the same IQ as the white parent? Or would you rather have a bunch of little muds running around with near retarded IQs? Besides, mud babies are ugly as sin! I'll take the blonde. blue-eyed anyday!

Originally posted by dmp
not bad? Ahh..I understand now...you're a Homo. I didn't know many people 'of your kind' were Gay.

You must be looking for a date neh?

Kinky hair and all..."The blacker the Berry, the sweeter the juice..."

She's a disgusting looking thing. I would never have sex with a negroid. EVER! That's why the Gods gave you a right hand...to avoid coming into contact, even at the lowest moments of weakness, with muds like THAT!

The January l986 issue of the journal of Ethnic and Racial Studies, “Skin Color Preference, Sexual Dimorphism and Sexual Selection: a case of Gene-Culture Co-evolution?” by Peter Frost and Pierre Van der Herghe, stated that in any given race, the women tend to have lighter complexions than the men. Using standard ethnographic files from 51 societies on five continents which have recorded their preference for human skin color, the study found that 30 preferred lighter women and 14 preferred lighter women and lighter men. The cultures of India, China, Brazil and Bali, as well as the Arabs and Negroes regard the lightest women as the most beautiful -- perpetuating the aesthetic appeal of the ivory-skinned, rosy-cheeked, blue-eyed, blond "nordic ideal" of feminine beauty -- even though they themselves do not possess the genetic capacity to reproduce such an organism. Over time, the study said, the upper classes of all races have become lighter-skinned than their fellow countrymen because they have repeatedly skimmed off fairer women from the lower classes.

Originally posted by FritzDeKatt
Originally posted by dmp
not bad? Ahh..I understand now...you're a Homo. I didn't know many people 'of your kind' were Gay.

You must be looking for a date neh?

Kinky hair and all..."The blacker the Berry, the sweeter the juice..."

She's a disgusting looking thing. I would never have sex with a negroid. EVER! That's why the Gods gave you a right hand...to avoid coming into contact, even at the lowest moments of weakness, with muds like THAT!
i think this is the most overtly racist thing ive seen here

Gotta agree there, but some of the others aren't lacking either!

As proven by the propensity for black women in the U.S. to lighten and straighten their hair, etc. I suppose our pipe-layer above thinks "Lil' Kim" is a great black beauty, only... she wear blond wigs and blue contact lenses!

Originally posted by janeeng
Gotta agree there, but some of the others aren't lacking either!
no they arent, but they at least post something worth a debate most of the time

Skin bleaching

Light skin is so desirable in places like India and Jamaica that the cosmetics industries are continually pitching skin-lightening products to women.
In certain areas in the Arab world, the lighter you are the more beautiful you are considered. In some countries the implications of this hierarchy go so far as to affect one's social class and job opportunities. In other places, it leads to surgery to 'correct' certain characteristics which stray from the European-based ideal of a small, straight nose, straight soft hair, big eyes (preferably blue) and fair-skin.
Many South Asian women grew up constantly being told to avoid sunlight for the fear of growing darker. Growing darker, of course, meant becoming less attractive.
All of the actors in popular Indian movies and magazines are light skinned, interesting since most Indian women are darker than those in the movies.
In Jamaica a brown [Janet Jackson] complexion is often considered more attractive than a black [Lauren Hill] one.
In 1999 it was discovered that bleaching creams had illegally returned to South Africa more than a decade after they were banned for having disfigured thousands of black women.

http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=295&a=2796

Originally posted by FritzDeKatt
ADOBE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL MUD! If you're white, chances are you have an IQ near 100-105. Since she's a negroid half-breed whatever, chances are, her IQ is in the lower 90s. Would you really want to have a child that could NEVER possibly attain the same IQ as the white parent? Or would you rather have a bunch of little muds running around with near retarded IQs? Besides, mud babies are ugly as sin! I'll take the blonde. blue-eyed anyday!

128....and...I don't use this often...but I hate everything about you, as a person...your ideals, your thoughts, your lack of character and self-esteem. It would have been better for this planet had you never existed.

I love 'you' however, and realize that inspite of everything I 'hate' about you, you are a victim to your sin and your brainwashing.

May God have mercy on your soul....

Tell me how high YOUR IQ is, you uneducated bastard:

National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice:
Earned her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science, Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Denver in 1974; her Master's from the University of Notre Dame in 1975; and her Ph.D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver in 1981. (Note: Rice enrolled at the University of Denver at the age of 15, graduating at 19 with a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science (Cum Laude). She earned a Master's Degree at the University of Notre Dame and a Doctorate from the University of Denver's Graduate School of International Studies. Both of her advanced degrees are also in Political Science.)

She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and has been awarded Honorary Doctorates from Morehouse College in 1991, the University of Alabama in 1994, and the University of Notre Dame in 1995. At Stanford, she has been a member of the Center for International Security and Arms Control, a Senior Fellow of the Institute for International Studies, and a Fellow (by courtesy) of the Hoover Institution. Her books include Germany Unified and Europe Transformed (1995) with Philip Zelikow, The Gorbachev Era (1986) with Alexander Dallin, and Uncertain Allegiance: The Soviet Union and the Czechoslovak Army (1984). She also has written numerous articles on Soviet and East European foreign and defense policy, and has addressed audiences in settings ranging from the U.S. Ambassador's Residence in Moscow to the Commonwealth Club to the 1992 and 2000 Republican National Conventions. From1989 through March 1991, the period of German reunification and the final days of the Soviet Union, she served in the Bush Administration as Director, and then Senior Director, of Soviet and East European Affairs in the National Security Council, and a Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. In 1986, while an international affairs fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, she served as Special Assistant to the Director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

In 1997, she served on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender -- Integrated Training in the Military. She was a member of the boards of directors for the Chevron Corporation, the Charles Schwab Corporation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the University of Notre Dame, the International Advisory Council of J.P. Morgan and the San Francisco Symphony Board of Governors. She was a Founding Board member of the Center for a New Generation, an educational support fund for schools in East Palo Alto and East Menlo Park, California and was Vice President of the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula. In addition, her past board service has encompassed such organizations as Transamerica Corporation, Hewlett Packard, the Carnegie Corporation, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, The Rand Corporation, the National Council for Soviet and East European Studies, the Mid-Peninsula Urban Coalition and KQED, public broadcasting for San Francisco. Born November 14, 1954 in Birmingham, Alabama, she earned her bachelor's degree in political science, cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Denver in 1974; her Master's from the University of Notre Dame in 1975; and her Ph.D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver in 1981. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and has been awarded Honorary Doctorates from Morehouse College in 1991, the University of Alabama in 1994, and the University of Notre Dame in 1995. She resides in Washington, D.C.

Originally posted by William Joyce
It's the Jews destroying their enemies! Great if you're Jewish, I suppose, but what about the rest of us?
The immigration policys of George W Bush are todays biggest threat, and in my opinion the biggest threat ever, to the ways of life for Europeans that live in America.

Originally posted by Big D
The immigration policys of George W Bush are todays biggest threat, and in my opinion the biggest threat ever, to the ways of life for Europeans that live in America.

What about Americans living in America?

The Everready Racist just keeps going...And going...And going

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
What about Americans living in America?
Now what Americans are you talking about?

There are Mexican Americans, African Americans, Cuban Americans, etc..... To call blacks or mexicans just Americans, to them this would be hateful or even racist. Depending on what issue you are talking about you will get different responces from the different groups.

For instance, Mexican Americans are for illegal immigration from Mexico, but not from Haiti. African Americans are for illegal immigration from Haiti, but not from Mexico.

Bully, sometimes it is nice to hear your opinion, because it reminds me of the past when people were naive and innocent to the realitys of the world.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock

Bringing it back to the human context, treating people differently based on race my have possible benefits for those prejudging soley on race, how the it is obviously not fair. Point and case, the internment of Japanese during WWII may have stopped a few spies from operating in the US and Canada, however the social cost to innocent and productive citizens was immense.

In a way you could use to old adage that "if you're not part of the solution, you're a part of the problem". I'm not suggesting an alturistic approach taken by some die-hard liberals, however it's not hard to have some sort of basic dentological ethos to respect your common man or woman, regardless of colour or creed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with alot of what you say Isaac.
Prejudging people is not fair, but one cannot always be fair when ones safety is involved.
Case and point, when a woman is considering dating different men should she ignore such things as in the U.S approximately 1 in 50 blacks, 1 in 127 Hispanics and 1 in 286 whites carry the aids virus? Or should she ignore the fact that if she has a baby with a black male there is a 66% chance that he will not be there to help with the raising of her child? Or should she ignore the fact that being in a relationship with a hispanic male will run her the greatest risk of domestic abuse?
Same goes for people who are choosing a neigborhood to move too. Should someone who is moving his or her family into a area not be concerned or considered with such facts as, though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

I am not saying that all blacks have aids, leave there kids, murder, rape or rob people, I am simply saying that the risks of these things become much greater when one becomes involved with "minority's".

This is correct.

Avoiding blacks is a safety issue. I think we should be as civil as possible in our public dealings with whoever we encounter (I am always friendly to blacks I must deal with, even though it's not always reciprocated). But voluntary association is a whole different thing.

White girls watch MTV and think they have to get a black boyfriend as a cool new accessory. But this not only attempts to destabilize our race in broader ways, it's literally physically dangerous for the girl, who often ends up infected with AIDS, raped, beaten, or bearing a child she will either have to abort or support by herself.

Black feelings are NOT more important than white safety.

I agree with alot of what you say Isaac.
Prejudging people is not fair, but one cannot always be fair when ones safety is involved.
Case and point, when a woman is considering dating different men should she ignore such things as in the U.S approximately 1 in 50 blacks, 1 in 127 Hispanics and 1 in 286 whites carry the aids virus? Or should she ignore the fact that if she has a baby with a black male there is a 66% chance that he will not be there to help with the raising of her child? Or should she ignore the fact that being in a relationship with a hispanic male will run her the greatest risk of domestic abuse?
Same goes for people who are choosing a neigborhood to move too. Should someone who is moving his or her family into a area not be concerned or considered with such facts as, though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

I am not saying that all blacks have aids, leave there kids, murder, rape or rob people, I am simply saying that the risks of these things become much greater when one becomes involved with "minority's".

If one in every 50 black men have AIDS, what happens to the other 49 that don't? What about all the other law-abiding members of the community who happen to be black? The problem with your statistics is that it ignores the good and respectful side of people. Even if between white people and black people there is a gap in crime, aids or whatever (for which i think to be somewhat true), you're still ignoring the fact that there are normal americans who just happen to be black. However, your thesis suggests that I should ignore or have fear of them because statistics say that one group is more likely to offend me than others.

Put it this way, if I was to follow your line of logic, it would be like saying that I should never visit the United States because I have a much higher likeliness of being a victim of crime. Or that as Canada we should fear the United States because United States has a likeliness of invading foreign countries. Or that I should never eat beef because Mad Cow Disease increases my risk of food borne infection more than say chicken. The statistics are the to support my idea, but the flaw in the logic as that you can never judge a part by its whole and that the vast majority of instances I'll be, and have been, perfectly fine. It is a utilitarian thinking that does not fit well in a society that seems so pre-occupied with defining human morality at the societal scale. The major flaw in your thesis is that you're trying suggest that we should fear the majority of a sample population because of the acts of a minority of the same population, when the majority of of that population has no threat to us. I cannot imagining living in a such a society with that innate sort culture of fear.

I'm not asking you to move into a poor neighborhood (black or white), nor am i asking you to smile nievely when you seem a young male branding his gang colour, shooting his preverbial shit. Neither am I asking you to join in on the Million Man March. But, if you see a black man and his son watching the baseball game at the park eating hoggies or a black student studying at a university or even the average black man or woman just walking down the street, don't worry I'm pretty sure you'll be in the clear.

Now what Americans are you talking about?

There are Mexican Americans, African Americans, Cuban Americans, etc..... To call blacks or mexicans just Americans, to them this would be hateful or even racist. Depending on what issue you are talking about you will get different responces from the different groups.

For instance, Mexican Americans are for illegal immigration from Mexico, but not from Haiti. African Americans are for illegal immigration from Haiti, but not from Mexico.

Bully, sometimes it is nice to hear your opinion, because it reminds me of the past when people were naive and innocent to the realitys of the world.

All Americans...

And does the "D" in you handle stand for "Dickhead"?...Or "Dipshit"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back