Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bullypulpit
All Americans...

And does the "D" in you handle stand for "Dickhead"?...Or "Dipshit"?

Enough, Bully. Ignore this thread if you need to only reply with namecalling.

And yes, this goes for everyone, not just Bully.

Like I said, an occassional outburst is ok. This thread is over 50 pages long now. I think everyone pretty much knows how the other one feels. You know what you're going to read when you open this thread. It's easier to avoid than starting fights.

I think the occassional 'flame' is ok, but this is starting to get out of hand.

Isaac, is this not what I wrote?

I am not saying that all blacks have aids, leave there kids, murder, rape or rob people, I am simply saying that the risks of these things become much greater when one becomes involved with "minority's".

Do you NOT agree with this?

But, if you see a black man and his son watching the baseball game at the park eating hoggies or a black student studying at a university or even the average black man or woman just walking down the street, don't worry I'm pretty sure you'll be in the clear. [/B]
Todays sad news:
Edwards is accused of kidnapping, raping and killing Hayes. If convicted of first-degree murder, Edwards could face the death penalty.
Authorities contend that Edwards carjacked Hayes and Nicholas, drove to Rocky Mount and forced the woman to withdraw cash from an ATM.
Hayes and her husband, who was stationed at Langley Air Force, were driving home from a trip. Her husband and brother were inside the pharmacy when the kidnapping occurred.
Afterward, Edwards took Hayes and the then 11-month-old baby to a remote spot in Nash County, raped and beat the woman to death with a tire rim and left the boy for dead, authorities said.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1681760&nav=23iiLDxG

Originally posted by Big D
Isaac, is this not what I wrote?

I am not saying that all blacks have aids, leave there kids, murder, rape or rob people, I am simply saying that the risks of these things become much greater when one becomes involved with "minority's".

Do you NOT agree with this?

Risks, perhaps, but certainly not on a scale that I would have to alter my interaction with that race in order to promote a noticable change in my personal safety.

I never implied you believed all minorities were murderes are rapist, but you did imply if not directly, than certainly indirectly, that we should change the way we view ALL members of that race based on the actions of the FEW. Would that not be a fair assessment of what you had suggested?

Todays sad news:
Edwards is accused of kidnapping, raping and killing Hayes. If convicted of first-degree murder, Edwards could face the death penalty.
Authorities contend that Edwards carjacked Hayes and Nicholas, drove to Rocky Mount and forced the woman to withdraw cash from an ATM.
Hayes and her husband, who was stationed at Langley Air Force, were driving home from a trip. Her husband and brother were inside the pharmacy when the kidnapping occurred.
Afterward, Edwards took Hayes and the then 11-month-old baby to a remote spot in Nash County, raped and beat the woman to death with a tire rim and left the boy for dead, authorities said.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1681760&nav=23iiLDxG

Pardon me if I am too bold, but your article had nothing to do with my assertment whatsoever. I don't think many people will fall for the old argumentum ad misercordiam or appeal to pity.

Though no less tragic.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Risks, perhaps, but certainly not on a scale that I would have to alter my interaction with that race in order to promote a noticable change in my personal safety.

I never implied you believed all minorities were murderes are rapist, but you did imply if not directly, than certainly indirectly, that we should change the way we view ALL members of that race based on the actions of the FEW. Would that not be a fair assessment of what you had suggested?

Or should she ignore the fact that if she has a baby with a black male there is a 66% chance that he will not be there to help with the raising of her child?

66% is not just a few, this is the majority of black males do not help in the raising of there children.

My point is, that for some reason you seem to belive that these stats should not be talked about.
If I was selling two different lottery tickets and one had a 1 in 50 chance of winning and the other had a 1 in 286 chance of winning which ticket would you buy?

Pardon me if I am too bold, but your article had nothing to do with my assertment whatsoever. I don't think many people will fall for the old argumentum ad misercordiam or appeal to pity.

Though no less tragic.

Here are some more shocking statistics:
More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year.
Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.
In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.
Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.
Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.
1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial.

You know, blacks are usually segregated themselves. Blacks that are criminals and thugs many times live together in an area. The blacks that are good citiszens usually live somewhere else. It's usually easy to tell which kind you are dealing with just by looking at where they live, how they dress, how they act, and how they talk.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
All Americans...
And does the "D" in you handle stand for "Dickhead"?...Or "Dipshit"?
You have compleatly ruined the sterotype I once had for Buddist's, as being intelligent and peaceful.

Originally posted by jimnyc
This much has been confirmed - USA90210 and Cousin Vinnie posted from the same IP address just a short while apart from one another yesterday. Very interesting...

I almost forgot about this.

The fact that you use two nics from the same address makes you irrelevent on this board.

Originally posted by OCA
I almost forgot about this.

The fact that you use two nics from the same address makes you irrelevent on this board.

I don't see what you mean. This is the only nickname I have. Besides, I just joined this board a few days ago.

Do you see who I got that quote from? Thats the admin. he has the goods on you. I mean the evidence is rock solid and if you want to pull a Clinton and deny well..............

Plus you were on at least as early as last weekend when all this went down.

The evidence says that you and USA90210 post from the same computer if you don't understand and unless you are brothers or lovers then its pretty clear whats happening.

Here are some more shocking statistics:
More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year.
Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.
In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.
Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.
Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.
1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial.

Somehow I should have expected this. Yes I know, you've proven your point blacks commit more crime that whites. Now go show me a statistic that every black person is a criminal and then we can use that statistic to change how I deal with black people.

I'm just asking you simply why I should be wary of the church going black lady on my street, or my friend Joe who's in Engineering or the corner store by the rowing club where he gives my team a 15% discount? Or when I was taking the Greyhound from Detroit to Lansing why should watchout for the old man who sat beside me and told me all about his son he was about to visit.

Condemn and jail the murders and the rapists, but encourage the law abiding, good folk. Would you not agree that your disdain for black people stems from your own fear of that minority of murderers and rapists?

The point is that the majority of black people are these normal Americans and Canadians.

Originally posted by OCA
Do you see who I got that quote from? Thats the admin. he has the goods on you. I mean the evidence is rock solid and if you want to pull a Clinton and deny well..............

Plus you were on at least as early as last weekend when all this went down.

The evidence says that you and USA90210 post from the same computer if you don't understand and unless you are brothers or lovers then its pretty clear whats happening.

So, you just accused me of being a liar and a queer. That's nice.
But, whoever this administrator is, I don't know how they see that I'm the same person as USA. Besides, what's the difference. I read through. USA said he was done with this message board and I haven't seen him post since.

You have compleatly ruined the sterotype I once had for Buddist's, as being intelligent and peaceful.

Well at least we broke one of your stereotypes! :p:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or should she ignore the fact that if she has a baby with a black male there is a 66% chance that he will not be there to help with the raising of her child?

66% is not just a few, this is the majority of black males do not help in the raising of there children.

My point is, that for some reason you seem to belive that these stats should not be talked about.
If I was selling two different lottery tickets and one had a 1 in 50 chance of winning and the other had a 1 in 286 chance of winning which ticket would you buy?

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
So, you just accused me of being a liar and a queer. That's nice.
But, whoever this administrator is, I don't know how they see that I'm the same person as USA. Besides, what's the difference. I read through. USA said he was done with this message board and I haven't seen him post since.
:lame2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back