Racism - Who Cares

Everybody is a racist to you half-witted morons. Go get a job and shut the fuck up.
We are all tired of listening to you whining bitches snivel and cry about racism. Grow up cry-baby.

No, only the actual racists are. Like you for example. I worked for/with others for 43 years. I have worked for myself for 6. That's 49 years. What about you? And if you're tired, go to bed. Because we are tired of listening to your racism. And the fight don't end until white racism does. Adults can face the truth. You can't . So grow up.
Clever-if your're tired go to bed. I get your bitterness against racism because I have felt it too-in reverse. But, big but, I don't let it define my life. If people don't recognize differences in other type people, then there is something wrong with them. We always had racism and always will. Just like bad weather you learn to deal with it-without complaining.

You have not felt reverse racism. We have not always had racism either. We aren't talking about not recognizing differences in people. We are talking about a system created and maintained based on white racial preference.

What system would that be?

Are you talking about our Constitution?

Are complaining that the Founders and Framers were white men?

Do you want to scrap the whole thing and start over? I do.

You want to scrap the Constitution?

I would prefer to go back to the original, but I don't think it's possible.

I think the US needs to be divided into at least 2 countries.

My new country would be close to the original Constitution, the other, liberal country can do whatever they want.
Just no open borders.

No, only the actual racists are. Like you for example. I worked for/with others for 43 years. I have worked for myself for 6. That's 49 years. What about you? And if you're tired, go to bed. Because we are tired of listening to your racism. And the fight don't end until white racism does. Adults can face the truth. You can't . So grow up.
Clever-if your're tired go to bed. I get your bitterness against racism because I have felt it too-in reverse. But, big but, I don't let it define my life. If people don't recognize differences in other type people, then there is something wrong with them. We always had racism and always will. Just like bad weather you learn to deal with it-without complaining.

You have not felt reverse racism. We have not always had racism either. We aren't talking about not recognizing differences in people. We are talking about a system created and maintained based on white racial preference.

I would prefer to go back to the original, but I don't think it's possible.......

That would be pretty stupid, since the Articles of Confederation didn't work.

It is the basis upon which the greatest nation in the history of the world stands.

Mmm hm. Tell us about it.

11.23.2010-9991.jpg

It’s not until one gets out of the country and visits the rest of the world that one realizes just how much of a corrupt, filthy, shithole this country has become.

What a moron. You’re fully indoctrinated, that much is certain. Hopefully the worst damage you’re able to do is vote.

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

You didn't get that did you?
So what ? and my name is Dalia.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?
It does not change the fact that I'm proud to be white.

And yet you can't tell me why

And wouldn't it be a better place if people were just thankful to be alive rather than proud of superficial things like skin or eye color?

Been using "white" since Andrew Jackson comparing with Indians, (who needed that interesting civilized Christian character). Germans have our ancestral background and freely assimilate after switching Germanic languages to make up maybe 50% of our population.Now "Racism" caught on in mid-20th Century like many other words we are using in the black Civil Rights issue, Nazi Racism, Nazi Ghettos, Nazi Fascism. I'd be more interested in a debate there. It probably Did end the African Colonialism, people talked about Whites being "so necessary" to these regions.

Just sayin, its something one can be proud of:

Native civilization two hundred years ago:

ottawa_and_ojibwa_at_sault_ste_marie.jpg

White civilization two THOUSAND years ago (ancient Rome):

scale-model-ancient-rome.jpg

I would prefer to go back to the original, but I don't think it's possible.......

It wasn't allowed to work.

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?

And wouldn't it be a better place if people were just thankful to be alive rather than proud of superficial things like skin or eye color?
There is no specific reason, I do not see why you insist as if it would be a problem to be proud to be white.

7ab98f0fbebc7e9ab2b3540c00b6b50f.jpg

Duh the German American has been extremely Loyal during this World War 1. Looking good squatty. W. Wilson

What a moron. You’re fully indoctrinated, that much is certain. Hopefully the worst damage you’re able to do is vote.

"Fully indoctrinated" = "You don't agree with my irrelevant fringe opinion! Waaa!!!"

One of the many great things about my country is that we don't force you to stay here if you hate it. So...

There is no specific reason, I do not see why you insist as if it would be a problem to be proud to be white.
I never said it was a problem I said it's silly to be proud of something that you had absolutely nothing to do with.

Your skin color is the result of so many random occurrences that it makes absolutely no sense to be proud of it.

Just sayin, its something one can be proud of:

Native civilization two hundred years ago:

ottawa_and_ojibwa_at_sault_ste_marie.jpg

White civilization two THOUSAND years ago (ancient Rome):

scale-model-ancient-rome.jpg

You realize ancient Rome has absolutely nothing to do with you, and that the color of your skin accords you not one tiny bit of credit for anything the ancient Romans accomplished, right?

It wasn't allowed to work.

:lmao:

It failed.

You sound like one of those wannabe communists who are just sure that next time it will be utopia...

:rolleyes:

People don't think maybe the Injuns wanted to move west. White Man get Farm Land. GO find Buffalo. Many thanks. How.

Measure the length of your left pinky toe. Now imagine building your entire sense of self worth over how proud you are of that irrelevant physical feature.

Forum List

Back