Racism - Who Cares

I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

You didn't get that did you?
So what ? and my name is Dalia.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?
It does not change the fact that I'm proud to be white.

Who cares? Whites are in here crying about not being proud to be white because they can't be racist and white. All this bullshit about how you can't be proud to be white is based on that. White is a number of ethnic groups each who get to celebrate and honor their ethnicity. That was taken from us by whites. You dumb ass whites suffering from a mental disorder because you want to so desperately avoid the truth, need to quit making shit up so you can feel oppressed. It is you with the victim mentality. And white racists try gaslighting everybody else into being sympathetic to their cause so you can keep being racists.
Well, you have not come across the right person to talk about racism ... I think you should open your eyes and watch what's going on around you ha yes it's true I forgot it's not important.

And that's the thing, I am looking around and I see that what you believe is not true.

You know what? If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care.

Has anybody ever stopped, taken a step back, taken a deep breath, and though outside of the box for a minute? .....and though to yourself: Who really cares?

Why is it anybody's business who someone likes or doesn't like. Why should I care? People like and dislike other people for all sorts of reasons, their looks, their habits, maybe they have a whiny voice, maybe their annoying, maybe their a Seattle Seahawks fan....

....why should race not be a reason to? Why is it anybody's business? Like I said, if my next door neighbor does not like white people (I am white by the way) I don't really care. That's her bee's wax. It does not affect my life in the slightest.

Has anybody ever really stopped and thought about it that way? People are all knotted up and bunched up over stuff that is really none of their business.

Obviously I am not talking about violence or doing harm to people: That's an entirely different issue. But if a black guy just prefers the company of blacks or an Asian guy just prefers the company of Asians, whyy should anybody care? Get a life for Pete's sake.
No one cares what you think

Normal people care about you and others like you depriving others of equal rights under the law

Enjoy being a lowlife bigot. Leave the normal folk alone

There were no democrats in that picture either since the democratic party did start until 1828. And Lincoln was a racist.

Everybody is a racist to you half-witted morons. Go get a job and shut the fuck up.
We are all tired of listening to you whining bitches snivel and cry about racism. Grow up cry-baby.

No, only the actual racists are. Like you for example. I worked for/with others for 43 years. I have worked for myself for 6. That's 49 years. What about you? And if you're tired, go to bed. Because we are tired of listening to your racism. And the fight don't end until white racism does. Adults can face the truth. You can't . So grow up.
Clever-if your're tired go to bed. I get your bitterness against racism because I have felt it too-in reverse. But, big but, I don't let it define my life. If people don't recognize differences in other type people, then there is something wrong with them. We always had racism and always will. Just like bad weather you learn to deal with it-without complaining.

You have not felt reverse racism. We have not always had racism either. We aren't talking about not recognizing differences in people. We are talking about a system created and maintained based on white racial preference.

I am French Canadian living in France and i am the only French talking here at the forum. a pretty lonely one LOL

Interesting. France takes pretty hard lines sometimes, like the burka laws. What do you think about those.
I think France is not doing enough against Muslims and their "religion of peace"

France has vetted and closed down a bunch of mosques which is more than what the US has done. (in that area)

Well, I think we are straying into the realm of semantics and what each one of us think and feel that pride is.
I responded to a person saying they were proud to be white with red hair and green eyes.

You didn't get that did you?
So what ? and my name is Dalia.

Why are you proud of being white and having red hair when you had absolutely nothing to do with either?
It does not change the fact that I'm proud to be white.

Who cares? Whites are in here crying about not being proud to be white because they can't be racist and white. All this bullshit about how you can't be proud to be white is based on that. White is a number of ethnic groups each who get to celebrate and honor their ethnicity. That was taken from us by whites. You dumb ass whites suffering from a mental disorder because you want to so desperately avoid the truth, need to quit making shit up so you can feel oppressed. It is you with the victim mentality. And white racists try gaslighting everybody else into being sympathetic to their cause so you can keep being racists.

^:iyfyus.jpg::uhoh3::cuckoo:

asslips.jpg

I am French Canadian living in France and i am the only French talking here at the forum. a pretty lonely one LOL

Interesting. France takes pretty hard lines sometimes, like the burka laws. What do you think about those.
I think France is not doing enough against Muslims and their "religion of peace"

France has vetted and closed down a bunch of mosques which is more than what the US has done. (in that area)
The Sissy Macaroni the same one who likes the thugs.

7845.jpg

would surely like to build some mosques for his friends with the donations after the fire of our Notre Dame de Paris.

View attachment 266293
would surely like to build some mosques for his friends with the donations after the fire of our Notre Dame de Paris.

That is so sad. Will they be able to rebuild it like it was? I find it hard to believe huge centuries-old Oak beams caught on fire very easily.

View attachment 266293

That is so sad. Will they be able to rebuild it like it was? I find it hard to believe huge centuries-old Oak beams caught on fire very easily.

It's a tragedy, it will be rebuilt but surely not the same and it will take several years and we still do not know the cause for the fire

To me the real sad part is that now it is more of a tourist attraction than a house of worship. That church was built for the glory of Jesus Christ and dedicated to Our Lady ("Notre Dame").

You have not felt reverse racism.

There’s no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism. Do you think you’re special or something that you get to have your own definition of it? You’re not. You don’t get the luxury of redefining it to elevate your own arbitrary victim status agenda.

Get a job if you can find anyone to tolerate your whining. You spend most of the day on here whining to humans about your inability to be a productive, contributing citizen to society who can’t seem to succeed in life without stealing from productive citizens at the barrel of a government gun. That’s not what men do.

Last edited:
There were no democrats in that picture either since the democratic party did start until 1828. And Lincoln was a racist.

Everybody is a racist to you half-witted morons. Go get a job and shut the fuck up.
We are all tired of listening to you whining bitches snivel and cry about racism. Grow up cry-baby.

No, only the actual racists are. Like you for example. I worked for/with others for 43 years. I have worked for myself for 6. That's 49 years. What about you? And if you're tired, go to bed. Because we are tired of listening to your racism. And the fight don't end until white racism does. Adults can face the truth. You can't . So grow up.
Clever-if your're tired go to bed. I get your bitterness against racism because I have felt it too-in reverse. But, big but, I don't let it define my life. If people don't recognize differences in other type people, then there is something wrong with them. We always had racism and always will. Just like bad weather you learn to deal with it-without complaining.

You have not felt reverse racism. We have not always had racism either. We aren't talking about not recognizing differences in people. We are talking about a system created and maintained based on white racial preference.

What system would that be?

Are you talking about our Constitution?

Are complaining that the Founders and Framers were white men?

Do you want to scrap the whole thing and start over? I do.

You can't say what I have felt. You have not lived thru other's struggle with racism in the past. And white preference does not exist everywhere just like black preference doesn't. That's only in your mind-nobody else here seems to have that problem-let it go-you'll feel better.

Could things be better-sure. Could things be worse-sure. Do we have the right to give our opinion-still do.

7845-jpg.266293

Typical negro behavior these days. Can’t even pose for a photograph without pulling their pants down below their rear end and flipping the middle finger. It’s a savage culture. One which will certainly self-destruct. In time…

To me the real sad part is that now it is more of a tourist attraction than a house of worship. That church was built for the glory of Jesus Christ and dedicated to Our Lady ("Notre Dame").
But not only that, there are also some rats face that poison the holy land and feel rejoice in the misfortune of the Christians.

some laughing.jpg

Last edited:
7845-jpg.266293

Typical negro behavior these days. Can’t even pose for a photograph without pulling their pants down below their rear end and flipping the middle finger. It’s a savage culture. One which will certainly self-destruct. In time…
I agree with you, Macaroni he is a shame for France and some French Asshole vote for him.

7789650_bd3a38e2-7614-11e8-9d1a-96cec5ced457-1.jpg

You want to scrap the Constitution?

You want to scrap the Constitution?
Why not? The politicians and the majority of the American electorate are clueless to its function, you included. The politicians and the courts certainly function contrary to it.

The anti-federalists have been proven correct time and time and time again.

Forum List

Back