Racism - Who Cares

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
You know what? If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care.

Has anybody ever stopped, taken a step back, taken a deep breath, and though outside of the box for a minute? .....and though to yourself: Who really cares?

Why is it anybody's business who someone likes or doesn't like. Why should I care? People like and dislike other people for all sorts of reasons, their looks, their habits, maybe they have a whiny voice, maybe their annoying, maybe their a Seattle Seahawks fan....

....why should race not be a reason to? Why is it anybody's business? Like I said, if my next door neighbor does not like white people (I am white by the way) I don't really care. That's her bee's wax. It does not affect my life in the slightest.

Has anybody ever really stopped and thought about it that way? People are all knotted up and bunched up over stuff that is really none of their business.

Obviously I am not talking about violence or doing harm to people: That's an entirely different issue. But if a black guy just prefers the company of blacks or an Asian guy just prefers the company of Asians, whyy should anybody care? Get a life for Pete's sake.

Just wait till you meet IM2 and marcATL.
They never shut up about it.

Biggest race pimps, Er, I mean race gimps, on site.

How ever will the SPLC add to their money bags without racism? Not to mention The College Fund, NAACP and the rest?

You know what? If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care.

Has anybody ever stopped, taken a step back, taken a deep breath, and though outside of the box for a minute? .....and though to yourself: Who really cares?

Why is it anybody's business who someone likes or doesn't like. Why should I care? People like and dislike other people for all sorts of reasons, their looks, their habits, maybe they have a whiny voice, maybe their annoying, maybe their a Seattle Seahawks fan....

....why should race not be a reason to? Why is it anybody's business? Like I said, if my next door neighbor does not like white people (I am white by the way) I don't really care. That's her bee's wax. It does not affect my life in the slightest.

Has anybody ever really stopped and thought about it that way? People are all knotted up and bunched up over stuff that is really none of their business.

Obviously I am not talking about violence or doing harm to people: That's an entirely different issue. But if a black guy just prefers the company of blacks or an Asian guy just prefers the company of Asians, whyy should anybody care? Get a life for Pete's sake.
Thats all right then.

Where humans are involved there isn't any progress, but the constant swinging of the pendulum.
If it isn't whites hating others and making laws to enforce their hatred, it's the other way around.
South Africa is a perfect example of this.

Barack Obama came here to sow the seeds of government approved black racism in the US.
He knows what it's like in African countries where blacks are in the majority and he'd like to see this fully instated in America.
What is happening began during the Civil War and continued on to the Civil Rights Era.
Race relations in America won't get any better.
Things can only get worse......and now we have programs designed to cause racism.
The only problem is the simple fact that Democrats are killing more blacks then they're giving birth to.
Usually you have to out-populate the majority.....which is what Muslims do.....but there are less blacks in America as a percentage than there was 30 years ago. So other minorities are eventually going to take over leaving unconverted blacks out in the cold with the whites.

So which are you talking about? Racism or an individual not liking another individual?

So which are you talking about? Racism or an individual not liking another individual?
I don't like thugs, race pimps and stupid people. Does that make me a racist?

There used to be a difference long ago.
I don't like gangster behaving folks of any race, including white trash, yet I am lumped in with the white trash because I call out the BS that the race baiters produce. Like I am entitled, privileged and part of a history my ancestors had nothing to do with. All based on my color.

I don't like gangster behaving folks of any race, including white trash, yet I am lumped in with the white trash because I call out the BS that the race baiters produce. Like I am entitled, privileged and part of a history my ancestors had nothing to do with. All based on my color.
I'm white, too, and it's funny but I have never felt offended that people are trying to stop racism. I KNOW that I am lucky to have been born white and born in this country and I KNOW that not everyone else shares that luck. Why all this offense you are taking to it?

I'm white, too, and it's funny but I have never felt offended that people are trying to stop racism. I KNOW that I am lucky to have been born white and born in this country and I KNOW that not everyone else shares that luck. Why all this offense you are taking to it?
Only call out their hypocritical views as their focus on whites and bile ridden rants on here also qualify as racism, and you damn well who on here.

Just wait till you meet IM2 and marcATL.
They never shut up about it.
Biggest race pimps, Er, I mean race gimps, on site.

MarcATL sure rings a bell. I know I have seen that name in another forum, but I am not sure where. If it's the same guy then he was a total jerk and liar and race-baiter. We shall see..

Well, that's the question isn't it. If I prefer the company of my own race am I a racist? And if I do, is it really anbody's business buy my own? I says it is not. People self-segregate all the time. Its natural.

I’ve said it before, if a person is a bigot that’s their problem

There you go. That's what I am talking about.

I'm white, too, and it's funny but I have never felt offended that people are trying to stop racism......

The problem is that some people who claim to be against it are so extreme that they themselves spread strife, attack people in the streets, destroy peoples' lives, and so on. You don't find that offensive?

Like I said in the OP, If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care. But some people would care, and they would care so much that they would get him fired from his job, attack his wife and kids, and probably vandalize their property. In that scenario, who is REALLY the bad person!!

The biggest racist ploy in the world is Equal Opportunity.

Have you ever heard Rand Paul on that issue. Its one of the few issues that he is 100% correct on, and that everybody else is scared to death to agree with him about.

He says that discrimination laws are unconstitutional and that the free market works better than those laws.

I'm white, too, and it's funny but I have never felt offended that people are trying to stop racism......

The problem is that some people who claim to be against it are so extreme that they themselves spread strife, attack people in the streets, destroy peoples' lives, and so on. You don't find that offensive?

Like I said in the OP, If my next door neighbor does not like white people, I don't care. But some people would care, and they would care so much that they would get him fired from his job, attack his wife and kids, and probably vandalize their property. In that scenario, who is REALLY the bad person!!
And the interesting thing is that they don't SEE themselves as the villains in that scenario. They think they're the good guys. They see a racist, destroy his life, and then think they're some kind of super hero for putting him and his family on the streets. There are plenty anti-whites out there, you see them attacking people wearing MAGA hats in viral videos, or talking shit on social media. Still, I'm not heartless enough to wish any of them out on the streets of Skid Row. I give that same courtesy to all racists -- Anti-black AND anti-whites.

Well, that's the question isn't it. If I prefer the company of my own race am I a racist?
That is only the question if you don't know what racism is.

You have wasted no time in exposing your ignorance.

You will fit right in. Welcome.

I'm white and I see no reason to apologize for it.

…...especially since those who think I should are the biggest racists around.

Who, here, is trying to stop racism? Marc and IM2 are doing their utmost to spread it since their hatred of white people is off the charts , while you certainly encourage them to do so through your sycophancy, but who is actually trying to prevent it?

How many reparations threads now?
A dozen?

Ain't gonna happen folks.

The biggest racist ploy in the world is Equal Opportunity.

You folks cloak Imperialism in the guise of racism

America , the west, our conflicts were fought & founded by might makes right

We rule this rock, just as the English, Spanish, Dutch, Romans and Greeks of the past did

The Borg ain't got nothing on us

so quite yer racial squabelling , we could give a sh*t what race you are
giphy.gif

~S~

Forum List

Back