"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

There is a standard definition for "Racism". No one gets to change that to suit their own agenda.

Merriam Webster defines "racism" as:
"Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

3. 3 : racial prejudice or discrimination"

That is the definition of racism.

The human race is a lot older than we think. No race on Earth is pure anything.

Dats pride fuckin wit chu mf.

Having said that, mass immigration creates unnecessary hardship.

What has the age of the human race have to do with it. Also, I had to correct my thread to say "a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it." Next, what does the purity of any race-species of human have to do with anything. You just take what you have and work with it. For example, Michael Jackson didn't try to make himself look white because of the "purity" of the White species. Also, about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. I don't think that the "purity" of the white chicks has anything to do with it.
As I said, the human race has been around for hundreds, possibly thousands of years. In another six thousand years we will still be here.
I doubt it.

Even if some utopia miraculously springs up out of nowhere, the racial and religious conflicts will still kill everyone well before the span of 6,000 years is up.

What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.

Now, there's logic. There's no word that exist for something that has a "highly necessary evolutionary reason".

So... gay, homosexual, arselicker, buttfucker, **** sucker.... I could go on all day

All of these things have a highly necessary evolutionary reason to exist, simply because there's a word for them. Go figure.

What has the age of the human race have to do with it. Also, I had to correct my thread to say "a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it." Next, what does the purity of any race-species of human have to do with anything. You just take what you have and work with it. For example, Michael Jackson didn't try to make himself look white because of the "purity" of the White species. Also, about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. I don't think that the "purity" of the white chicks has anything to do with it.
As I said, the human race has been around for hundreds, possibly thousands of years. In another six thousand years we will still be here.
I doubt it.

Even if some utopia miraculously springs up out of nowhere, the racial and religious conflicts will still kill everyone well before the span of 6,000 years is up.

That is just nonsense.

The concept of shunning someone or disliking then, or refusing them or separating them based on race only, is completely wrong, and evil. Personally, all the non white people I have met, I have met with an open mind. The ones that I came to not like was totally because of their actions and nothing to do with their race.

So, why do racists have higher levels of Oxytocin, a stronger Amygdala response, and a weaker Insular Cortex response?

When Psychopaths have lower levels of Oxytocin, a weaker Amygdala response, and a stronger Insular Cortex response?

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

The concept of shunning someone or disliking then, or refusing them or separating them based on race only, is completely wrong, and evil. Personally, all the non white people I have met, I have met with an open mind. The ones that I came to not like was totally because of their actions and nothing to do with their race.

So, why do racists have higher levels of Oxytocin, a stronger Amygdala response, and a weaker Insular Cortex response?

When Psychopaths have lower levels of Oxytocin, a weaker Amygdala response, and a stronger Insular Cortex response?
So why do you post garbage that you know nothing about?

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.
None of what are saying is based on fact.

Chattanooga just sent a self described "racist" convicted felon to the halls of local government without even blinking.

Your ideas of what racism is, and who is perpetrating it are extremely ignorant and outdated.

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

None of what are saying is based on fact......

Deny reality if you want. It won't change it.

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own which score lower IQ's, or have higher murder rates?

I don't think that's superficial.

So why do you post garbage that you know nothing about?

The Oxytocin -Racism link is very proven, and Oxytocin causes love, morality, social bonding, empathy, charity, trust, cuddles, generosity, and honesty,

It just seems that many Racists love their own people, and why is that surprising?

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Ohhhh!!!! The irony.....

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own .....

"Overtaking"?

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own .....

"Overtaking"?

Well, if these patterns continue, absolutely Hispanic dominance in the USA, and Muslim dominance in parts of Western Europe will probably be looming in about 100 years, or so.

This is actually happening quicker, than White Americans overtook Native Americans.

Once again we see that racism is just spineless cowardice. Some of these belly-crawling dogs are completely shameless. "Oooh! Many years after I'm dead there may or may not be more of meaningless label X than meaningless label Y! Help! Help! Waaaaaaaa!"

Fucking pathetic bullshit.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Ohhhh!!!! The irony.....

How so?

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

You are just ignorantly following the left into a minefield.

Forum List

Back