Rachel Maddow is depressed

It is about time that unions get a well-deserved spanking.

Here is my experience that turned me off unions forever:

I came to work as a young guy on the factory floor of a major rubber company. They made me part of a three-men crew, where one guy, (the senior) was the operator and the other two were working either the "light end", which meant that he would weigh all the compounds/chemicals going into a rubber batch, while the other guy, on the "heavy end" would bring in, with a hand-truck, the rubber stock, that had been packed in place by another worker, operating a power truck. Sometimes the stock required was difficult to extricate with a hand-truck. At one of those times - I was on the "heavy end" I had trouble to get it, so I called my crew mates to come and help me, keeping in mind, that we were a crew, and our production was determining our wages.

The response was: "Fuck you, it's not my job!" So I struggled, wasted valuable crew time until I finally managed to get to rubber stock to the mixing machine.

I was young then but I got cured of unions for a lifetime. Unions are willing and able and always ready to cut off their noses just to spite their face. Nothing makes them happier than pricing themselves out of a competative job market, just to prove their misguided notion that they are morally superior to anyone and everyone who believe in personal success and personal achievements.

BTW, shortly after my lovely experience with my union "BROTHERS", I joined a program with the company, and in subsequent years I was happy to cross the picket lines and WORK, a concept which was alien to my former union "BROTHERS".

Later I became a self-taught computer programmer, and since at one time I looked after payroll, I knew that my salary was lower than some of my college-educated colleagues, but then I realized that they went through college while I was only a high school drop out. I was never envious. I was never jealous of others. I knew my own worth, unlike unionists who are driven by greed and envy of others, while failing to look in the mirror.

She should scissor with an equally unattractive female.

I hear that cheers lesbians up.
Her girlfriend is a big fat cow. Now have fun trying to get THAT image out of your head! :lol:

I can by thinking about this.

22419273.jpg

When I heard Fox calling the race for Walker, I immediately turned to see the wailing and knashing of teeth on MSNBC. I have to tell you that I have NEVER seen anything so incredibly hilarious in my life! When Ed Schultz came on the air, I thought he was going to lose it! He just didn't want to admit it. Then when NBC did call the race for Walker, you could see him literally deflate! He kept trying to hang in there, but to no avail. So, he brought on these two Democratic Senators from Wisconsin that kept saying how Walker was going to have to meet them half way; etc., etc., etc. Of course, in their eyes Walker is the one that is going to have to compromise.

Unfortunately, I didnt get to see Rachel's reaction, I kept switching back and forth to Fox. You know, I think she really is very intelligent... just misdirected... a lot.

So is this Democrat nutter...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPrcqQSsVg]Woman Slaps Barrett In The Face - YouTube[/ame]

That dude is scary looking.

Indeed..........

Like I told everybody for weeks and weeks.............watch MSNBC all night for the recall if you want a real fucking hoot!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet watching Schultz, Maddow and especially O'Donnell writhing in misery. It was written all over their faces every moment of the broadcast. And to think..........last night ws just an appetizer. If you're conservative, make your plans now to be fixed on MSNBC come November. For those who didnt catch last night, and I can say from watching the 2010 returns as well..........to see these miserable oddball fucks sitting their like they have a red hot poker slammed up the pooper the size of a Louisville Slugger is beyond satisfying. I cant even describe it.......but you know, underneath it all, the fuckkers are steaming pissed.........their network caters to the same few nutty-asses every night and the ideoogy they push gets kicked in the crotch. Hard. Damn straight their fuming mad..........and miserable as hell. Its cant miss TV.:rock::rock::rock::2up:

Yup. Especially since they all JUST KNEW that Walker would lose.

How sweet it was.

Forum List

Back