Rachel Maddow is depressed

18673.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Just for fun I googled " liberals going crazy over walker win" and it appears Ed Schultz is having a complete meltdown. YAY!!

For a while out here before Scott got the station back, the Flag had Ed Schultz in a two oclock slot and he seriously led a charge against Walker.

Unabashedly liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz appeared to be on the verge of tears last night, as it became clear that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker had survived his recall challenge.

Broadcasting live from Milwaukee, Schultz was initially skeptical of the results, even after his own network called the race for the Republican at around 10 p.m. The MSNBC host has been one of the most outspoken Walker critics since the beginning of the recall battle last year, making no effort to hide his support for Wisconsin's labor unions.

"You know, NBC is calling it for Walker," Schultz told viewers last night. "Okay, I think it's awful close and there's a lot of absentee ballots yet that are still out and it's going to be very, very close down to the wire. So it's disappointing, I know, if this is going to be the result."

He added a few minutes later that Walker "could be indicted in the next few days," although he didn't give any evidence to back up that seemingly wild assertion.

Read more: Liberal MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Breaks Down Over Wisconsin Recall - Business Insider

Hey Eddie!!! Ask your shrink to up the voltage in your next therapy session!

OMG this is so much fun.

He start calling everyone 'Racists' yet? I may actually watch his show tonight. Should be fun. :)

wow...

The talking points.

1. It was the out of state money.
2. Walker must compromise because he won to 'heal' the state.

Just for fun I googled " liberals going crazy over walker win" and it appears Ed Schultz is having a complete meltdown. YAY!!

For a while out here before Scott got the station back, the Flag had Ed Schultz in a two oclock slot and he seriously led a charge against Walker.

Unabashedly liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz appeared to be on the verge of tears last night, as it became clear that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker had survived his recall challenge.

Broadcasting live from Milwaukee, Schultz was initially skeptical of the results, even after his own network called the race for the Republican at around 10 p.m. The MSNBC host has been one of the most outspoken Walker critics since the beginning of the recall battle last year, making no effort to hide his support for Wisconsin's labor unions.

"You know, NBC is calling it for Walker," Schultz told viewers last night. "Okay, I think it's awful close and there's a lot of absentee ballots yet that are still out and it's going to be very, very close down to the wire. So it's disappointing, I know, if this is going to be the result."

He added a few minutes later that Walker "could be indicted in the next few days," although he didn't give any evidence to back up that seemingly wild assertion.

Read more: Liberal MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Breaks Down Over Wisconsin Recall - Business Insider

Hey Eddie!!! Ask your shrink to up the voltage in your next therapy session!

OMG this is so much fun.

images
:lol::lol:

How can anyone work at MSNBC and NOT KNOW that they're a propaganda arm of the DNC?

Mika Bryzinski gets her talking points direct from the White House while she interviews guests!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7K2gMynDEU]Mika Brzezinski admits shes working as white house PR - YouTube[/ame]

Chris Matthews: "My job is to make Obama Presidency Successful".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJvlzDpey4]Chris Mathews: My Job Is To Make Obama Presidency Successful - YouTube[/ame]

She should scissor with an equally unattractive female.

I hear that cheers lesbians up.

Rachel Maddow is depressed
Apparently TDM is, as well. She hasn't even shown her sad face here yet this morning.
Must be consulting her employers to get the sanctioned talking points.

Forum List

Back