'Key to walker victory'

Last edited:
People keep talking about all the money Walker raised so I have a question. Why couldn't Barrett raise big money as well? There are Democratic special interest groups, millionaires, and superpacs that could have donated to Barrett yet it seems they didn't or not to the degree Republicans did for Walker why?

here let me put all this is a language everyone can understand
ahem.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAA WAA WAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wisconsin Recall Vote: Exit Poll Shows Key To Scott Walker Victory

And, I just heard on the news that it cost the kochs $25.16 per vote. Not as bad as a losing race in TX that cost more than $2K per vote.

Buying votes ain't cheap.

The Unions spent 21 MILLION on that election. It was hardly one sided. But you keep peddling that lie.

By the way? Since Obama outspent McCain in 2008 does that mean he bought his votes too? Or is that different? Or the brag he would have a billion dollars for this campaign? Is he buying votes? Or is that different too?

Apparently, they didn't believe Walker could win on his own merits.

I guess that means Soros and his like don't believe Obama can win on his own either right? Or is that different? Once again Labor Unions spent 21 million on that election. Your entire claim is that if one has more money they bought the votes to win. So using your logic Obama bought the 2008 election and planned to buy the 2012 one too when he bragged he would have a billion dollar war chest. Or again is that DIFFERENT?

Apparently, they didn't believe Walker could win on his own merits.

I guess that means Soros and his like don't believe Obama can win on his own either right? Or is that different? Once again Labor Unions spent 21 million on that election. Your entire claim is that if one has more money they bought the votes to win. So using your logic Obama bought the 2008 election and planned to buy the 2012 one too when he bragged he would have a billion dollar war chest. Or again is that DIFFERENT?

Oh, look; you and Tragedy are interchangeable. :lol:

Forum List

Back