Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Just showing you how lame your logic is when applied to your side: the stories that have spun off the laptop were absolutely used to influence the election, they were absolutely propaganda. You’re still posting photos that you really have no clue of their validity. Pure ignorance.

I’m not going to the extreme and making the same accusations as you. I don’t roll that way. I’m just showing you what it looks like from the other side
So the laptop was verified as being Hunter Biden's possession and real. Not altered. The letter that Anthony blinken went around and got signed by 51 intelligence officials was propaganda. I counted at least 10 times in just the one page I sent you that the Russians were mentioned. It really does piss me off that people like you would try to pass off this crap as being unconsequential. It's been proven that it affected the election. You can stop with the gaslighting now, and wonder what name I might call you next.

I’m happy to address any question.

I don’t hate Rudy. I just don’t respect him or trust anything he says.
You actually don't answer questions. Rudy a great mayor during 9/11 and reduced the crime rate in New York significantly until you Democrats took back over. He's never done anything to you. Your TDS IS boundless and they have ruined Rudy with their lawfare. It's a damn shame and just shows how dishonest and disgusting you are.

You actually don't answer questions. Rudy a great mayor during 9/11 and reduced the crime rate in New York significantly until you Democrats took back over. He's never done anything to you. Your TDS IS boundless and they have ruined Rudy with their lawfare. It's a damn shame and just shows how dishonest and disgusting you are.

Rudy's brain is pickled. He's just a drunk.

So the laptop was verified as being Hunter Biden's possession and real. Not altered. The letter that Anthony blinken went around and got signed by 51 intelligence officials was propaganda. I counted at least 10 times in just the one page I sent you that the Russians were mentioned. It really does piss me off that people like you would try to pass off this crap as being unconsequential. It's been proven that it affected the election. You can stop with the gaslighting now, and wonder what name I might call you next.
Did you know that the laptop story was suppressed and censored off of social media. Not allowed to be presented.

Is that right? When did the fbi deem that none of the contents on the computer were added or altered?

Rudy ruined himself by the embarrassing and dishonest way he carried himself in recent years I’m actually a bit worried about his mental health:

Is that right? When did the fbi deem that none of the contents on the computer were added or altered?
Lol... just lol... if that computer was trumps . Wow. Explosive. . . Just look at how many times lefty shows that one picture of Trump and epstien . Dishonesty is your way.admit it.

Wildwood is a good place for him to have a rally for the Shoobies from Pennsylvania visiting the shore for a day or for summer rentals. (I lived on the Jersey shore when I graduated from high school about 25 miles north of Wildwood.). Wildwood might have only 6000 residents in the Winter, but 250,000 in the summer!

When I worked, two or three decades ago in Florida for a major department store, if I was short on advertising money and could not afford the full state advertising in the city papers near all the stores we had in the state, I would make an ad buy for the Orlando Sentinel....because as a resort town, people throughout the State (and other states) came there daily, so with my ad purchase in the Orlando Sentinel it could reach people throughout the state, and not just the people who permanently lived in Orlando.... Same kind of premise with Wildwood.

Last edited:
Rudy ruined himself by the embarrassing and dishonest way he carried himself in recent years I’m actually a bit worried about his mental health:
Rudy is a victim of a rigged election and a corrupt justice department. Don't worry about Rudy he'll be fine

When they verified that it was real and the possession of Hunter Biden. Shit they had it for years. They would have said if anything was altered on it. Did you not read the article I sent you about that?

Lol... just lol... if that computer was trumps . Wow. Explosive. . . Just look at how many times lefty shows that one picture of Trump and epstien . Dishonesty is your way.admit it.
Are you talking about me or “lefty”? Because I’ve never posted a photo of Trump and Epstein

Last edited:
When they verified that it was real and the possession of Hunter Biden. Shit they had it for years. They would have said if anything was altered on it. Did you not read the article I sent you about that?
Linking the computer to Hunter Biden and authenticating the content are two very different things.

If they have authenticated evidence of crimes on that laptop then they should arrest and charge Biden. Trumps fbi and DOJ had this computer for a year. No charges.

Forum List

Back