Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Linking the computer to Hunter Biden and authenticating the content are two very different things.

If they have authenticated evidence of crimes on that laptop then they should arrest and charge Biden. Trumps fbi and DOJ had this computer for a year. No charges.
The corrupt doj has shown that they're not interested in Biden's crimes. Only trumps. the laptop belonged to Hunter. That means all the content on it as well. Educated intelligent people can see what's going on, look at the polls. You are about to take a whooping.

The corrupt doj has shown that they're not interested in Biden's crimes. Only trumps. the laptop belonged to Hunter. That means all the content on it as well. Educated intelligent people can see what's going on, look at the polls. You are about to take a whooping.
I don’t know what the polls have to do with me. Im not invested in either candidate.

Lazily calling the entire DOJ and FBI corrupt because they don’t support your lies about a rigged election or stolen laptop is why you can’t be taken seriously. Facts talk, not conspiracy theories

There wasn’t a rigged election. Do you know how stupid you sound repeating that crap?!
I've already beaten you in our argument about the 51 intelligence officials propaganda letter and how it affected the election. There is other proof of a rigged election. I don't think you are intelligent enough to get into it however, and I don't want to start another food fight with you. You are a biased and closed-minded individual with no ability to see outside of the lines. You have a concrete mentality and are unable to interpret anything other than a literal in your face explanation. Kind of stupid

I've already beaten you in our argument about the 51 intelligence officials propaganda letter and how it affected the election. There is other proof of a rigged election. I don't think you are intelligent enough to get into it however, and I don't want to start another food fight with you. You are a biased and closed-minded individual with no ability to see outside of the lines. You have a concrete mentality and are unable to interpret anything other than a literal in your face explanation. Kind of stupid
That letter had no impact on the election. Court led drones like yourself were unaffected and free thinking people like me didn’t need a letter to tell me that fake news is found everywhere

I don’t know what the polls have to do with me. Im not invested in either candidate.

Lazily calling the entire DOJ and FBI corrupt because they don’t support your lies about a rigged election or stolen laptop is why you can’t be taken seriously. Facts talk, not conspiracy theories
Yet you are willing to look past Joe Biden's pedophilia. Joe Biden's crimes with his son and the propaganda they used to steal an election. Just because you hate Trump so much doesn't make you right. Are you denying being a Democrat AGAIN?

Screenshot_20220319-064643_Chrome.jpg

You gotta look in the mirror man. You’re on here repeating crazy deep state conspiracies. Closed minded, dug in, making assumptions and wild unrealistic accusations. Presenting it all as obvious truth.

It’s sad that people like you get so deep in your delusions. I do believe that you believe the crap you spew. I feel sorry for you and our country.

Yet you are willing to look past Joe Biden's pedophilia. Joe Biden's crimes with his son and the propaganda they used to steal an election. Just because you hate Trump so much doesn't make you right. Are you denying being a Democrat AGAIN?

View attachment 946788
Bring something to court and I’ll take it seriously. I’m sure as hell not going to believe the crap yall circulate in right wing media.

That letter had no impact on the election. Court led drones like yourself were unaffected and free thinking people like me didn’t need a letter to tell me that fake news is found everywhere
Describing yourself as free thinking is an oxymoron! I've already posted this once but you were too dense to read it. It does look like the letter had an impact. Joe Biden used the letter in his debate and the censorship of the laptop story was directly related to the propaganda. You lose again

You gotta look in the mirror man. You’re on here repeating crazy deep state conspiracies. Closed minded, dug in, making assumptions and wild unrealistic accusations. Presenting it all as obvious truth.

It’s sad that people like you get so deep in your delusions. I do believe that you believe the crap you spew. I feel sorry for you and our country.
What's really sad is people like you that support a pedophile, censorship and propaganda. You really don't belong in this country.

Bring something to court and I’ll take it seriously. I’m sure as hell not going to believe the crap yall circulate in right wing media.
Nah it's not my deal to take the bidens to court. It is my deal to expose you and the corruption you support here on social media. I can't help it that you are so stupid that you would sell out our country for political ideas that are so damaging.

That's not my job, my job is to expose people like you. I've done a pretty good job of it too. Seriously I've damaged you and your misplaced priorities. Let's recap, you support pedophilia, propaganda, corruption and dishonesty. Did I leave anything out?

Describing yourself as free thinking is an oxymoron! I've already posted this once but you were too dense to read it. It does look like the letter had an impact. Joe Biden used the letter in his debate and the censorship of the laptop story was directly related to the propaganda. You lose again
Thank you! You prove my point for me. Here you are believing a very obviously bias article based on a very obviously biased poll. That’s not free thinking.

Haha, it’s actually comical. According to this poll that you’re treating like the holy grail. 89% thought the laptop was real and 11% thought the Russians had a part in it. If that’s your polling pool then it is obviously a maga crowd and they would obviously say that fair coverage would have influenced their vote and impacted the election

Even the propaganda you choose to believe is poorly done. Come on man. Do better.

What's really sad is people like you that support a pedophile, censorship and propaganda. You really don't belong in this country.
Don’t pretend to know what I support. I obviously don’t support any of that. You’re so pinned on the crap you media has fed you you can’t see straight. It’s quite sad, stick with the stuff you can see and touch for yourself. You’re living in a fantasyland

Nah it's not my deal to take the bidens to court. It is my deal to expose you and the corruption you support here on social media. I can't help it that you are so stupid that you would sell out our country for political ideas that are so damaging.
I haven’t said a word about political ideas, there you go making assumptions and putting words in my mouth. That’s weak. Do better

That's not my job, my job is to expose people like you. I've done a pretty good job of it too. Seriously I've damaged you and your misplaced priorities. Let's recap, you support pedophilia, propaganda, corruption and dishonesty. Did I leave anything out?
Haha, you’ve exposed? In your delusions do you think there is some kind of audience here? Are you playing out a Tuckerlust fantasy? Awww that’s sweet,

Sorry buddy. It’s just you and me here and perhaps the occasional internet troll hitting a like button. Sorry to burst your bubble

Thank you! You prove my point for me. Here you are believing a very obviously bias article based on a very obviously biased poll. That’s not free thinking.

Haha, it’s actually comical. According to this poll that you’re treating like the holy grail. 89% thought the laptop was real and 11% thought the Russians had a part in it. If that’s your polling pool then it is obviously a maga crowd and they would obviously say that fair coverage would have influenced their vote and impacted the election

Even the propaganda you choose to believe is poorly done. Come on man. Do better.

You are wrong again. I just proved that the censorship campaign and the government propaganda skewed the election. You are not able to see that, very unintelligent viewpoint on your part
The FBI paid Twitter over $3.4 million of taxpayer dollars to censor stories – including the Hunter Biden laptop story.

53% of Americans made aware of the Hunter Biden laptop story would have changed their vote in 2020.

This is unconstitutional election meddling. pic.twitter.com/

Haha, you’ve exposed? In your delusions do you think there is some kind of audience here? Are you playing out a Tuckerlust fantasy? Awww that’s sweet,

Sorry buddy. It’s just you and me here and perhaps the occasional internet troll hitting a like button. Sorry to burst your bubble
You've been exposed. Anti-American, democrat, propagandist, supporter of pedophile and a corrupt justice system. Exposed

Forum List

Back