GOP Politicians Come to Court to Show Support. About Goldanged Time!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Not saying that the senior Republicans need to be in the court every day. That would just be letting Bragg tie them up the way he is getting away with tying up Trump.

They should’ve been there in the early days, specifically on the first day of the trial, and on the first day of testimony.

I am glad that they are there now, but I’m not giving them a lot of credit. It seems pretty clear that they waited until the world saw. What a disaster the prosecution case really is, and that there is no chance of a Trump conviction.

The GOP should’ve been united in outrage at this use of lawfare. It not only could be them next, it will be them next, if Biden stays in office for another four years. Whoever runs against the Democrat in 2028 is sure to be charged with something.

When I saw the names of those there, I just assumed it was an ass kissing contest to see if they could get on the short list for VP

But I guess it is a better use of them time than passing stupid bills that have no chance of becoming law.

Jessie Waters railed against the GOP House for not being there and I'm sure it caused the board to light up at the capitol... the next day they were there... and its about time...

When I saw the names of those there, I just assumed it was an ass kissing contest to see if they could get on the short list for VP
Yes, that is a factor also. That’s why I’m not giving them much credit. The GOP really needs to get its act together if they are going to be credible as the opposition party to the Democrats in the future.
But I guess it is a better use of them time than passing stupid bills that have no chance of becoming law.
I can’t vote them for passing good bills that the Democrats won’t pass because they are too favorable for the United States. At least get those guys on record, for example, voting against border security.

Still, I fear the GOP will go right back to what it was post Trump. The next GEN Trumps may need to just form their own party.

MSNBC is spinning that Trump is using Mike Johnson to “get around” the gag order on Trump.

I suppose they believe the gag order against criticizing the trial should apply to everyone on Rarth.

Yes, that is a factor also. That’s why I’m not giving them much credit. The GOP really needs to get its act together if they are going to be credible as the opposition party to the Democrats in the future.

I can’t vote them for passing good bills that the Democrats won’t pass because they are too favorable for the United States. At least get those guys on record, for example, voting against border security.

Still, I fear the GOP will go right back to what it was post Trump. The next GEN Trumps may need to just form their own party.

Seems both parties voted against border security.

Most cults falter when their leader is no more, I suspect that will be the case with you Trump cultist.

Forum List

Back