Rabbi Richard Jacobs is a Total Jerk

Pam Geller is in the business to create as many Muslim haters as can be, its her life quest. She is hatred and has hate organizations. All this Islamophobic stuff is spread by her kind. Of course there are some radical Muslims just like the Jewish Defense League, and Pam Geller taunted Muslims and is the instigator of the happenings in Texas. She is the one who should be charged.
So says one of USMB prime Islamapologists, if not Islamists, If not flat-out JIHADIST. Are you these things ? (all with your phony American-sounding name.) I'm ready to accept your full confession.

PS - there is no such thing as Islamaphobia. Not after 20,000 jihadist attacks around the world since 2001, and over 100 here in the USA and Canada.

PPS - there is nothing wrong with hating hatred (Islam/the Koran), and everything right with it.

I am not an islamophile. but pam geller does no one any good.

and your pretense that she is, is so wrong that i don't even know where to start.
That's evident by your lack of substance. When you have something to back up your charges, let us know.

Jillian----I kinda agree with Protectionist-----he presents a POV ----which cannot be termed "extremist" He simply justifies some of Pan Geller's POV------I have to admit---I am
not expert on Pam Geller .........BUT TO ME----a cartoon
contest knocking muslim symbols is justified by the filth
promulgated by muslims for more then 60 years-----VERY
FREQUENTLY in the form of really OFFENSIVE KORANIC GALVANIZED KARTOOOONS (you may not be aware)
In any case right now a WHOLE MUSLIM COUNTRY----which itself claims to ACT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ---
has been conducting a "lets see who can produce the
most obscene anti-jewish KARTOON and award that person
a BIG PRIZE"" I consider Pam Geller's action a very mild ""here's back at you"" move. Unless you can come up with a large scale grass roots, organized campaign
against the " IRANIAN LET'S SHIT ON DA JOOOOS"
contest. can you? the holy Mahdi in the well in Qom is waiting................

justifying pam geller's hatred IS, by definition, extremist.

i don't deal with the kind of stuff you and he post. and i think i probably have a more vested interest in it than either of you. but that is neither here nor there. he accused me of not presenting evidence when all he did was go full out wacko.

you don't deal with "the kind of stuff" I post? What kind of "stuff" is that? You have a "more vested interest in 'it' " ???? what is "it"? "all he did was go full out wacko" ??? From your post I can conclude only that you have a "vested interest" in DOUBLE TALK. You do it well.

Pam Geller is in the business to create as many Muslim haters as can be, its her life quest. She is hatred and has hate organizations. All this Islamophobic stuff is spread by her kind. Of course there are some radical Muslims just like the Jewish Defense League, and Pam Geller taunted Muslims and is the instigator of the happenings in Texas. She is the one who should be charged.
So says one of USMB prime Islamapologists, if not Islamists, If not flat-out JIHADIST. Are you these things ? (all with your phony American-sounding name.) I'm ready to accept your full confession.

PS - there is no such thing as Islamaphobia. Not after 20,000 jihadist attacks around the world since 2001, and over 100 here in the USA and Canada.

PPS - there is nothing wrong with hating hatred (Islam/the Koran), and everything right with it.

and your pretense that she is, is so wrong that i don't even know where to start.
2 less muslim terrorists walk the earth today, thanks in part to Pam Geller:cool:

That's evident by your lack of substance. When you have something to back up your charges, let us know.

Jillian----I kinda agree with Protectionist-----he presents a POV ----which cannot be termed "extremist" He simply justifies some of Pan Geller's POV------I have to admit---I am
FREQUENTLY in the form of really OFFENSIVE KORANIC GALVANIZED KARTOOOONS (you may not be aware)
In any case right now a WHOLE MUSLIM COUNTRY----which itself claims to ACT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ---
a BIG PRIZE"" I consider Pam Geller's action a very mild ""here's back at you"" move. Unless you can come up with a large scale grass roots, organized campaign

i don't deal with the kind of stuff you and he post. and i think i probably have a more vested interest in it than either of you. but that is neither here nor there. he accused me of not presenting evidence when all he did was go full out wacko.

you don't deal with "the kind of stuff" I post? What kind of "stuff" is that? You have a "more vested interest in 'it' " ???? what is "it"? "all he did was go full out wacko" ??? From your post I can conclude only that you have a "vested interest" in DOUBLE TALK. You do it well.

She never has much substance in anything she posts..."more vested interest" Now why would that be?:dunno:

2 less muslim terrorists walk the earth today, thanks in part to Pam Geller:cool:

so spaketh the neocon wackjob

She never has much substance in anything she posts..."more vested interest" Now why would that be?:dunno:

you're just saying that because i treat you like the abusive little wacko you are.

you're just saying that because i treat you like the abusive little wacko you are.
Love you too sweetie. Explain yourself, if not why post it? what interest do you have more than any other Jew here?

Maybe you'd kiss them and wish them happy hunting?:dunno:

Jroc-----what do you think of my equity theory------one cartoon contest for the other??? I AM A FIRM believer
that there SHOULD be reasonable responses to Islamic
hate campaigns and other atrocities of a SYMBOLIC
nature. My theory derives from my observed TRIUMPHALISM nature of islam which seems to me
a never ending STRUGGLE in which muslims engage
to PROVE -----"our allah is stronger than whatever it is YOU worship or cherish" -------IMO----the more they "get away with-----the MORE they want" An unanswered "cartoon contest" is an APPETIZER for acts of deadly terrorism as
an ENTREE and rape as DESSERT. The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan was the appetizer for the whole sale pillage and vandalism of historic churches going on
in Iraq today. That atrocity should have been answered.
The world is being black mailed------the WHOLE WORLD----and the world seems to be responding by PAYING THE RANSOM PRICE

Maybe you'd kiss them and wish them happy hunting?:dunno:

they showed up with MACHINE GUNS-----I cannot tell you how much some jihadistas are EXCITED by MACHINE GUNS------the fashion among young mothers-----a STUDIO PICTURE of the tyke-----right? Amongst Jihadistas ----
the fashion includes the tyke HOLDING A MACHINE GUN
(a real one-)

Jroc-----what do you think of my equity theory------one cartoon contest for the other??? I AM A FIRM believer
that there SHOULD be reasonable responses to Islamic
hate campaigns and other atrocities of a SYMBOLIC
nature. My theory derives from my observed TRIUMPHALISM nature of islam which seems to me
a never ending STRUGGLE in which muslims engage
to PROVE -----"our allah is stronger than whatever it is YOU worship or cherish" -------IMO----the more they "get away with-----the MORE they want" An unanswered "cartoon contest" is an APPETIZER for acts of deadly terrorism as
an ENTREE and rape as DESSERT. The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan was the appetizer for the whole sale pillage and vandalism of historic churches going on
in Iraq today. That atrocity should have been answered.
The world is being black mailed------the WHOLE WORLD----and the world seems to be responding by PAYING THE RANSOM PRICE

We shouldn't cow-tow to any muslim nutjobs....They see weakness it emboldens them. People are now afraid to draw a picture? Wtf?

For JILLIAN----do you advocate a complete laissez faire
approach to the fact of on-going Islamic terrorism and
its 1400 year history of genocides numbering in the 100s
of millions? How about the present CALIPHATE and genocide of Christians and Yazidis------OK with you?
How did you manage during the 1971 genocide of both
Biafrans and east Pakistani hindus?-----all ok with you?
Have you ever known muslims to REPUDIATE those
episodes? I learned about islam in 1971---from
muslims----the year that "we" ((the rest of the world))
yawned as a few million kids were murdered in the name
of Islamic SUPREMACY---I was young enough to be
frustrated and IMPRESSED. I was also invited to visit
a mosque in that period of time-----I listened to a
"sermon" that led me to believe that the little boys
listening would grow up to be killers -----It was in a
mosque just walking distance from the site where the
World Trade Center would LATER be built. I was so
horrified by the hatred preached that I imagined the
screams of people being violently murdered. Were
you SURPRISED that two young males showed up in
Garland Texas intent on murdering as many people
as they could? It is not the paris thing that prepared me
for that event-------it was the MOSQUE visit---more than
45 years ago that did it---somewhere in the middle of
Manhattan----when "muslim" was not an issue in
the USA-----and not an issue for me to that point

What exactly is "reform Judaism"?
People who dont believe in G-d but can't kick the habit.
Reform Jews are bent on self destruction. Their high rates of intermarriage and assimilation pretty much guarantee they will be gone in 75 years. This article is just more evidence of a death wish. A nyone who does not see the threat from Islam simply does not see it.

The Muslim's could have intervened by law, and no one had to die...

The court ruled in favor for the ads on the busses and every thing else. Who are the Muslims going to go to the Southern Poverty group headed by a Jew, the ACLU, headed by a Jew, the ADL headed by a Jew. Where should they go.

All while the Jews want anti Semitism ruled criminal globally.

Penelope----in the USA when you want to bring a case to
court-----YOU HIRE A LAWYER or if you want to hold a
demonstration----you tell the local police (usually responsible people do that) What would the "southern poverty group" or the ACLU or the ADL have to do with
anything? "...the jews want anti Semitism ruled criminal
globally" ????? news to me-------you got a link?

The thing you DON'T do -------even if you are an islamo Nazi-----is OBTAIN ASSAULT RIFLES----DRIVE UP
to the event and start shooting. I hope you understand

OH lucky us!!!!!! Penelope has provided for us A KEY---to a whole host of islamo Nazi shit websites. It seems
that there have been some meetings in the UN on the
events so close to Penelope's heart------murder of jooooos here and there in the world by her fellow islamo Nazi sluts and dogs. ALL SORTS OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT websites have popped in to disparage the talks with an
ACCUSATION -----JOOOOOS DEMAND CRIMINALIZATION OF 'alleged' ANTISEMITISM--------the bitch parroted her fave Nazi pigs AGAIN.
one of her sources is "FLOPHOUSE"

Speak about what I posted. Pam Geller and her groupies, are anti Semites. There should be criminal charges against them.

What crimes would you charge them with ?

You fell for the propaganda hook line and sinker. The OT is much worst than the Koran, and I'm not a Muslim.
I don't care what the OT is. The OT doesn't have lunatics running around mass murdering people, and having done that to 270 million people around the globe for 1400 years. Islam does. And I don't fall for propaganda. I acquire and understand FACTS. Many of them.

I will guess that either you haven't done that, and are clueless about the Islamizaiton that the AFDI is fighting against, or your are one of the Islamists that is pushing that Islamization.

Really , neither does the Quran. AFDI should be dismantled. Its like the KKK.

The court ruled in favor for the ads on the busses and every thing else. Who are the Muslims going to go to the Southern Poverty group headed by a Jew, the ACLU, headed by a Jew, the ADL headed by a Jew. Where should they go.

demonstration----you tell the local police (usually responsible people do that) What would the "southern poverty group" or the ACLU or the ADL have to do with

The thing you DON'T do -------even if you are an islamo Nazi-----is OBTAIN ASSAULT RIFLES----DRIVE UP

OH lucky us!!!!!! Penelope has provided for us A KEY---to a whole host of islamo Nazi shit websites. It seems
events so close to Penelope's heart------murder of jooooos here and there in the world by her fellow islamo Nazi sluts and dogs. ALL SORTS OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT websites have popped in to disparage the talks with an
ACCUSATION -----JOOOOOS DEMAND CRIMINALIZATION OF 'alleged' ANTISEMITISM--------the bitch parroted her fave Nazi pigs AGAIN.

Speak about what I posted. Pam Geller and her groupies, are anti Semites. There should be criminal charges against them.

I answered your post DIRECTLY-----your comment "what were the muslims to do?" I commented that attacking with machine guns (while the idea obviously delights you)
is not the answer In fact I even suggested that they USE the legal system. Antisemitism is not a crime in the USA ----anti Semitism-----by definition refers to actions or propaganda against jews. You post shit-----but I did address the stinking shit

I said where are the Muslims to go, all the organizations are run by Jews. \

Learn the history of the US of which you live as well, have you read about the first wall street bombing in 1920, or the bombings of 1919 or all the terror attack in between. Believe me those were not Muslims, but who infiltrated our country, those darn soviet communist jews ,.

no they aren't anti-semites, jew-hater. get your terms correct.

Yes they are, get your term right, semites are from Shem, and that includes Arabs, see its a fight between Arabs, Jews verses Muslims.

Anti-Semitism I hear they get jail time in Germany just for holocaust denial.

Anti-Semitism I hear they get jail time in Germany just for holocaust denial.
Anti semtiism isnt a crime here. If it were you'd have been locked up already.

You fell for the propaganda hook line and sinker. The OT is much worst than the Koran, and I'm not a Muslim.
I don't care what the OT is. The OT doesn't have lunatics running around mass murdering people, and having done that to 270 million people around the globe for 1400 years. Islam does. And I don't fall for propaganda. I acquire and understand FACTS. Many of them.

I will guess that either you haven't done that, and are clueless about the Islamizaiton that the AFDI is fighting against, or your are one of the Islamists that is pushing that Islamization.

Really , neither does the Quran. AFDI should be dismantled. Its like the KKK.
The AFDI is a protectionist organization that is standing up to the BULLYING of jihadist Muslims (including the non-violent subversions (Islamization) of the Muslim Brotherhood's many front groups). It is actually assisting Americans in the fight against the international jihad. The K had no such function or anything even closely resembling that. To equate them with each other is ludicrous.

What exactly is "reform Judaism"?
People who dont believe in G-d but can't kick the habit.
Reform Jews are bent on self destruction. Their high rates of intermarriage and assimilation pretty much guarantee they will be gone in 75 years. This article is just more evidence of a death wish. A nyone who does not see the threat from Islam simply does not see it.

Funny the only criticism Jillian had was is to criticize Pam Gellar. The islamonazi scum i guess shes fine with.:dunno:

Forum List

Back