Another Bigot compares herself to Rosa Parks

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Please, please, please bigots, homophobes, xenophobes and idiots in general, please stop doing this.

Anti-Islam Activist Pam Geller Compares Herself To Rosa Parks

Geller is a wingnut bigot of the worst kind (too much free time and resources) and thus spreads her anger and fear around.

Geller was on third day of interviews after two gunmen were killed on Sunday while opening fire on a security officer at an event she organized in Garland, Texas. The gathering was a contest to draw the Prophet Muhammad.

Fox host Martha MacCallum noted that Geller has taken criticism from the staff of Charlie Hebdo and American conservatives such as Bill Donahue of the Catholic League. Donald Trump also called Geller's actions "DUMB!" and said her cartoon contest was just "taunting" people.

Geller brushed off Trump's critique, and then rolled out an analogy that left MacCallum reeling.

"What would he have said about Rosa Parks?" Geller said. "'Rosa Parks should never have gone to the front of the bus. She's taunting people.'"

"No, no, no, where are you getting the Rosa Parks comparison?" MacCallum interrupted, before moving on.

"We need to have more of these conferences," Geller eventually said, blaming the Fox News and the rest of media for "empowering" the gunmen.

She's put American servicemen in danger. She's an evil bigot.

Here is the video, from FOX NEWS:

FOX Host Pleads With Pamela Geller to Respect Islam Constrain Herself - YouTube

Right before the one minute mark, she makes the weird comparison.

The woman is nutzo.

I am sorry to have to admit that she is a fellow Jew.

Sigh.

She says she is not looking to denigrate anybody, and then turns around and calls Muslims savages at least twice. Weird.

She even blamed FOX NEWS for "empowering" the gunmen.

Fun times...

They should have a "Draw Pam Gellar contest" and see how quick she sics her lawyer on it.

Fox host Martha MacCallum noted that Geller has taken criticism from the staff of Charlie Hebdo and American conservatives such as Bill Donahue of the Catholic League. Donald Trump also called Geller's actions "DUMB!" and said her cartoon contest was just "taunting" people.

Geller brushed off Trump's critique, and then rolled out an analogy that left MacCallum reeling.

"What would he have said about Rosa Parks?" Geller said. "'Rosa Parks should never have gone to the front of the bus. She's taunting people.'"

What a loon.

It's refreshing to at least see some conservatives denounce her ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

Pam Gellar is a dumb teaper cvnt. I support free speech...but condemn the idea of being an asshole because of hate (a teaper tenant).

But, she did facilitate the iradication of two killer muslims...so she get's a bonus point. Then again, she loses a bonus point for the lack of a penis and for being unfuckable.

Pam Gellar - a teaper female gets a rating of 1.

Pam Gellar is a dumb teaper cvnt. I support free speech...but condemn the idea of being an asshole because of hate (a teaper tenant).

But, she did facilitate the iradication of two killer muslims...so she get's a bonus point. Then again, she loses a bonus point for the lack of a penis and for being unfuckable.

She has that Palen-esque masculine jawline, drives them crazy with desire.

But, she did facilitate the iradication of two killer muslims...so she get's a bonus point. Then again, she loses a bonus point for the lack of a penis ando for being unfuckable.

I don't know about that, but I would enjoy sex with Palin...she ain't too bad. I wonder if she enjoys giving oral sex.

But, she did facilitate the iradication of two killer muslims...so she get's a bonus point. Then again, she loses a bonus point for the lack of a penis ando for being unfuckable.

I don't know about that, but I would enjoy sex with Palin...she ain't too bad. I wonder if she enjoys giving oral sex.
<gagging from mental imagery>

Here is the video, from FOX NEWS:

FOX Host Pleads With Pamela Geller to Respect Islam Constrain Herself - YouTube

Right before the one minute mark, she makes the weird comparison.

The woman is nutzo.

I am sorry to have to admit that she is a fellow Jew.

Sigh.

She says she is not looking to denigrate anybody, and then turns around and calls Muslims savages at least twice. Weird.

She even blamed FOX NEWS for "empowering" the gunmen.

Fun times...

She's as much a Jew as the Westboro Baptists are Christian...in name only. Ugh. She is NO Rosa Parks - not even close.

It seems Geller set the perfect mousetrap for those easily offended pussies.......

Many more mice/rat traps needed to eradicate this scum.

Pam Geller is a very brave woman and being ostracized for telling the truth.

Geller justified Beivnik's massacre of children in Norway. I think that is all that needs to be said about her and any "nobility" attached to her.

What a loon.

It's refreshing to at least see some conservatives denounce her ignorance, hate, and stupidity.
First of all, Rosa Parks did not go to the front of the bus. But I like watching Geller. She amuses me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back