Quitting Smoking

no1tovote4 said:
At least you haven't gotten to the point where you are thinking of hitting yourself with the rock.
Past that point...rocks have better uses...like smacking some of the trolls on this board. Now that would alleviate some of my symptoms I am sure! after 30+ years of smoking, withdrawal is a bitch!

CSM said:
Past that point...rocks have better uses...like smacking some of the trolls on this board. Now that would alleviate some of my symptoms I am sure! after 30+ years of smoking, withdrawal is a bitch!

You're at the most difficult point. Day 3 is a bitch. Stand firm.

no1tovote4 said:
You're at the most difficult point. Day 3 is a bitch. Stand firm.
Heh...oh yeah...determined to quit...I want to live long enough to be a burden to my children and everyone else.

CSM said:
Heh...oh yeah...determined to quit...I want to live long enough to be a burden to my children and everyone else.

My goal is to live just long enough to spend my children's inheritance on expensive toys.

no1tovote4 said:
My goal is to live just long enough to spend my children's inheritance on expensive toys.
My childrens inheritence consists of many credit card bills and a coupon for an oil change.

CSM said:
Day four: Did I mention that I hate people? Not smoking and doing ok...this damn patch itches!

Make sure to move the patch to a different spot each day and not put the patch on the same spot for a week or it will get worse.

no1tovote4 said:
Make sure to move the patch to a different spot each day and not put the patch on the same spot for a week or it will get worse.
Oh yeah...I read the instructions very carefully. How do you get the darn things lit though? They keep going out!

CSM said:
Oh yeah...I read the instructions very carefully. How do you get the darn things lit though? They keep going out!

Instead of lighting them you apply them to the underneath of the tongue, they dissolve naturally....

no1tovote4 said:
Instead of lighting them you apply them to the underneath of the tongue, they dissolve naturally....
Now you have done it....you just KNOW someone out there is going to take that seriously!

By they way, they taste horrible! and just how long do they take to dissolve anyway?

CSM said:
Now you have done it....you just KNOW someone out there is going to take that seriously!

By they way, they taste horrible! and just how long do they take to dissolve anyway?

It depends on how much you chew them.

Day 5: Well, I dont feel like my skin is being peeled off , but got a loooong way to go yet before I am dancing inthe streets. had a mini panic attack when I almost forgot to put on the patch this morning...*sheesh*

This is about where I'm at...

tantrum6.gif
tantrum6.gif
tantrum6.gif

Forum List

Back