Quitting Smoking

Bonnie said:
YAYYYY!!! Keep going!! :beer: You are stronger than those cigarettes!!!!!!!

:cry:

Clearly I wasn't, but I will give it another try soonly. This time I am going to be taking the pill. Let's see if that makes it any easier...

:smoke:

no1tovote4 said:
:cry:

Clearly I wasn't, but I will give it another try soonly. This time I am going to be taking the pill. Let's see if that makes it any easier...

:smoke:

:poke: Pick a specific day, and I'll try to quit with you. (Just not today or tomorrow)..

Shattered said:
:poke: Pick a specific day, and I'll try to quit with you. (Just not today or tomorrow)..

I still have to go to the doctor, they also want you to take the pill for a week before you quit. As soon as I get there I will pick the day, we'll try to get through this together.

:rock:

no1tovote4 said:
I still have to go to the doctor, they also want you to take the pill for a week before you quit. As soon as I get there I will pick the day, we'll try to get through this together.

Deal. :)

No pills for me, tho.

no1tovote4 said:

Sounds to me like they want to give you the same med they gave me to stop.... remember, I think we talked about this earlier in the thread....

Wellbutrin. I took it for two weeks before I stopped (1 a day for a week, then two a day for a week, then stopped). It worked for me! I am coming up on four months (I said five before, but I miscounted.... seems like forever sometimes). I stopped 3 January so 3 May will be four months.

no1tovote4 said:
Okay Lady Shattered, how about this monday? May 9.

Aww hell.. I *knew* I shouldn't have opened this thread...

Ok. You're on. I think I have just enough left to run out around that time anyway. :cof:

Shattered said:
Aww hell.. I *knew* I shouldn't have opened this thread...

Ok. You're on. I think I have just enough left to run out around that time anyway. :cof:

That's the plan. I hope these damned pills work...

:coffee3:

no1tovote4 said:
That's the plan. I hope these damned pills work...

:coffee3:

I'll be fine in my house, and my car. I don't smoke either place... When I get outside, that's where the problem is going to be... I can't exactly carry a 3lb bag of suckers with me, either. :D

Forum List

Back