Journalist At NPR Suspended, Leading To Shocking Discovery There Was A Journalist At NPR

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A journalist and senior editor at National Public Radio has been suspended, leading to the astounding revelation that there was a journalist working at NPR.

Uri Berliner, who has worked at the taxpayer-funded media organization for 25 years, was suspended after he recently wrote an essay exposing how NPR had lost all trust among the nationā€™s public.

ā€œWow, they had a real journalist at NPR? Thatā€™s news to me!ā€ said one member of the astonished nationā€™s public. ā€œI thought they were just mellow voices on the radio that told me in a matter-of-fact, upper-crust, college-educated manner what Leftist narrative I was supposed to believe about any given story.ā€

8n0u3f.jpg

NPR suspends editor who claimed left-wing bias at outlet had ā€˜lost Americaā€™s trustā€™​

". . . NPRā€™s David Folkenflik reported on Tuesday that Uri Berlinerā€™s five-day suspension without pay began last Friday. In a written letter notifying Berliner of the suspension, the network said he did not first seek approval for work in other outlets, as is required by NPR. It described the notice as a ā€œfinal warning,ā€ stating Berliner would be fired if he violated NPRā€™s policy again, Folkenflik reported. . . "

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9289507d-61ea-4462-a3ed-59dfeb02d7fe_1800x1200.jpeg

Iā€™ve Been at NPR for 25 Years. Hereā€™s How We Lost Americaā€™s Trust.​

Uri Berliner, a veteran at the public radio institution, says the network lost its way when it started telling listeners how to think.
By Uri Berliner
April 9, 2024

A journalist and senior editor at National Public Radio has been suspended, leading to the astounding revelation that there was a journalist working at NPR.

Uri Berliner, who has worked at the taxpayer-funded media organization for 25 years, was suspended after he recently wrote an essay exposing how NPR had lost all trust among the nationā€™s public.

ā€œWow, they had a real journalist at NPR? Thatā€™s news to me!ā€ said one member of the astonished nationā€™s public. ā€œI thought they were just mellow voices on the radio that told me in a matter-of-fact, upper-crust, college-educated manner what Leftist narrative I was supposed to believe about any given story.ā€

A Babylon Bee headline winnah!

Yeah, fascists dong fascist stuff, and we pay for it. F'ing defund NPR already.

Anyone who listens to NPR for more than thirty seconds knows it's heavily biased toward the left.

The government (meaning taxpayers) pays for this propaganda mouthpiece.

Forum List

Back