Question?

Well, when you find the link, we’ll discuss.

While we wait for the link, perhaps you can explain to us how anyone’s employer could find out how any of his employees voted.
Good point, I am sure the crooked dimwits could find a way to find out how they voted, they love to break the rules to gain the advantage.

No, actually they couldn't anymore than the Kochs.

Now, do you have a link to back your crap up?
No, I do not have a link and if people would read I said that. The word "IF" would have been a good clue. I do not care what party would do this, they would both be guilty.

Good point, I am sure the crooked dimwits could find a way to find out how they voted, they love to break the rules to gain the advantage.

No, I do not have a link and if people would read I said that. The word "IF" would have been a good clue. I do not care what party would do this, they would both be guilty.

Well, the answer to to your question would be yes, it would be wrong. Doesn't make a lot of sense for you to bring this up without proof it's actually occurred, though

Well, the answer to to your question would be yes, it would be wrong. Doesn't make a lot of sense for you to bring this up without proof it's actually occurred, though
It was a question if it happened and what should happen.

Trolling defined.

The idiot who started this lame thread is not interested in whether or not others think firing people based on political affiliation is wrong. He already knows that we ALL think that such a thing is wrong.

Like other idiot nutters, he searches high and low for some way to indict the Obama administration.........because it makes him feel good.

Trolling defined.

The idiot who started this lame thread is not interested in whether or not others think firing people based on political affiliation is wrong. He already knows that we ALL think that such a thing is wrong.

Like other idiot nutters, he searches high and low for some way to indict the Obama administration.........because it makes him feel good.

Exactly. This idiot makes wild claims, has no proof to back it up, now states it's just a hypothetical question. :cuckoo:

Once shown proof of this faux outrage scenario and calling for the people doing it to be jailed, was actually being done by the Koch's, he doesn't give a damn.
Right wing brainwashing and hypocrisy at it's finest.

Forum List

Back