Question?

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Do you think that it is wrong for the FAA to tell its employees to vote for obamaturd and biden or get fired? I just heard this today and have not found a link. If this is true, which I have no reason to doubt the source, someone needs to go to jail. Goes along the lines of reid getting elected because of unions telling employees in Nevada to vote for him or get fired. Then I laugh my ass off when dimwits cry because of voter ID laws. If these stories are true, someone needs to be in prison, my pick would be the union officials in Nevada and the FAA director.

Do you think that it is wrong for the FAA to tell its employees to vote for obamaturd and biden or get fired? I just heard this today and have not found a link. If this is true, which I have no reason to doubt the source, someone needs to go to jail. Goes along the lines of reid getting elected because of unions telling employees in Nevada to vote for him or get fired. Then I laugh my ass off when dimwits cry because of voter ID laws. If these stories are true, someone needs to be in prison, my pick would be the union officials in Nevada and the FAA director.

Well, when you find the link, we’ll discuss.

While we wait for the link, perhaps you can explain to us how anyone’s employer could find out how any of his employees voted.

I've never heard of that, but the Koch's sure have done it.

They sent out a packet to all their employees, telling them whom to vote for.

Koch Industries 2010 Election Packet | The Nation

I'm sure you also feel the Koch's should be in jail, correct?
If you knew how to read, nowhere in there does it tell their employees to vote one way or another. More typical libtard lies to defend idot dimwits. Fail.

While we wait for the link, perhaps you can explain to us how anyone’s employer could find out how any of his employees voted.

x2

Good point, I am sure the crooked dimwits could find a way to find out how they voted, they love to break the rules to gain the advantage.

If you knew how to read, nowhere in there does it tell their employees to vote one way or another. More typical libtard lies to defend idot dimwits. Fail.

Dumb fuck read the link on their page, they have the packet itself that the Koch's sent to their employees including the list of people they are suppose to vote for.
Typical right wingers can't handle the truth.

So you believe a rumor that has no evidence or proof but don't believe the proof of the Koch's controlling their employees when its right in front of you.

Dumb fuck read the link on their page, they have the packet itself that the Koch's sent to their employees including the list of people they are suppose to vote for.

The Koch Brothers are funny.

The list is right there -

http://www.thenation.com/sites/default/files/Koch Vote Record-2-WM.pdf

Hey idiot, nowhere did I see a threat to fire employees for not voting for a particular party or candidate. Your argument is a fail.

The list is there and there is not a threat to fire the employees, unlike the crooks in the unions and the FAA under obamaturds admin. Lame argument from lame dimwits.

The list is there and there is not a threat to fire the employees, unlike the crooks in the unions and the FAA under obamaturds admin. Lame argument from lame dimwits.

Now this is funny. You have absoutly no proof and can't provide a link, yet when shown proof of the Koch's doing exactly what you claim the left are doing, you make up excuses and don't care.
What a bunch of shitheads those on the right are.

Now this is funny. You have absoutly no proof and can't provide a link, yet when shown proof of the Koch's doing exactly what you claim the left are doing, you make up excuses and don't care.
You are the shit head. You have not provided shit. That list does not include threats. Is your head as hollow as your argument is?

You are the shit head. You have not provided shit. That list does not include threats. Is your head as hollow as your argument is?

Typical of how warped you trash on the right's minds are.

The left supposedly does it = bouncing off the walls in faux outrage calling for them to be in jail.

The right does it = who cares.

Good point, I am sure the crooked dimwits could find a way to find out how they voted, they love to break the rules to gain the advantage.

No, actually they couldn't anymore than the Kochs.

Now, do you have a link to back your crap up?

Forum List

Back