question for trump supporters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
What would the man have to do to convince you not to vote for him? I'm genuinely curious

What would the man have to do to convince you not to vote for him? I'm genuinely curious
----------------------------- hey Avatar , start out by asking , what has Trump said or done this campaign that is so bad ?? That being asked , I can't think of anything LEGAL that the Trump could say or do that would keep me from supporting him .

What has he done that's so bad?

Well, he's said he'll proudly torture people, for one. For those who aren't evil and destined to burn in hell forever, that's a dealbreaker.

and putting 'panties' on the terrorists heads or what kinda torture Mamooth ??

This is the first time in modern history that we have an opportunity to elect a true non politician for President. Three months ago I would not have believed he could out maneuver the GOP elite but he has.

To show support for non-Ricardian Free Trade and Business Visas.
The things you love.

I want nothing more than to see the GOPe crumble to the ground. If Trump makes it all the way to the Presidency the establishment gravy train is over. They are fucked and will lose total and complete control. Who benefits? We the people. Now the Dems have to kick their establishment to the curb and wake up. This election cycle it won't happen for them (its spinning up though)

I want nothing more than to see the GOPe crumble to the ground. If Trump makes it all the way to the Presidency the establishment gravy train is over. They are fucked and will lose total and complete control. Who benefits? We the people. Now the Dems have to kick their establishment to the curb and wake up. This election cycle it won't happen for them (its spinning up though)

When Democrats grow tired of getting bitch slapped in elections they will kick their liberal wing to the curb.

Forum List

Back