question for trump supporters

he keeps saying ALL these big shots want to give me money, then rattles off a couple of names.

there's no way to validate that other than him saying so.

Both Trump and Hillary supporters are basically opposite sides of the same coin there is nothing either could say or do that would change their mind. Sadly it is looking like one of those two will be the next President the fact this is the best the two parties can offer the people is truly disturbing.

Anyone that advocates water-boarding should have to go through it 183 times first. That seems to be the number the previous criminal administration, the Bush administration, used.

trump has a deranged personality.

Trump is patriotic , water boarding is uncomfortable and scary . From what I understand waterboarding kills no one Issac !

I am on the fence right now. I have been a Cruz supporter from day one. I have to face the reality that he might not still be on the ballot when I vote. If not, who will I vote for?

What would keep me from voting for Trump then? Marco Rubio selling me on his candidacy a little better than he has so far.

"What would the man have to do to convince you not to vote for him? I'm genuinely curious"

Be the reason 4 Americans died needlessly...

Laugh about the death of an Ambassador and claim he thought the hundreds of requests for additional security - especially after 2 terrorist attacks on the ambassador's compound - was a JOKE....

Hire Al Qaeida to protect a US Ambassador...

Jeopardize our national security and perjure himself under oath...

Attack, demonize, bully, threaten, and attempt to silence women who came forward about the sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, and affairs perpetrated by his significant other...

'Misplace' $6 BILLION in tax dollars while (unsuccessfully) running a govt agency and never being held accountable for it...

....that's a good list for starters.

"What would the man have to do to convince you not to vote for him? I'm genuinely curious"

Be the reason 4 Americans died needlessly...

Laugh about the death of an Ambassador and claim he thought the hundreds of requests for additional security - especially after 2 terrorist attacks on the ambassador's compound - was a JOKE....

Hire Al Qaeida to protect a US Ambassador...

Jeopardize our national security and perjure himself under oath...

Attack, demonize, bully, threaten, and attempt to silence women who came forward about the sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, and affairs perpetrated by his significant other...

'Misplace' $6 BILLION in tax dollars while (unsuccessfully) running a govt agency and never being held accountable for it...

....that's a good list for starters.

Wait.....

That sounds familiar. Nah, couldn't be anyone real. If someone did something like that they would be in jail.

Trump is patriotic , water boarding is uncomfortable and scary . From what I understand waterboarding kills no one Issac !

Good then let them line up and get the experience. Better yet line up their children as well.

I mean if its so innocuous.

1. The idea that Trump himself will have to take any time off to handle potential fraud perpetrated by someone else at Trump U, especially when he has an army of lawyers, is moronic, and anyone trying to fling that 'poo' on the wall and get it to stick is desperate.

2. Trump could actually use this to his credit by allowing the case to go forward and FIRING the individuals involved if found to have engaged in wrong-doing. Voters on both sides would actually find any candidate willing to hold someone accountable for their actions 'refreshing' and a much desired change of pace.
-- Great idea, Tyrone! Way to help Trump out!

Forum List

Back