Normally, I Don't Have Much Sympathy For Cold Blooded Killers

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
but, I must say, this guy seems genuinely sincere and remorseful for what he did. It's a shame if he gets put to death while the left let those who can't ever be rehabilitated go to commit yet more crimes. And they are more about saving their own skins while this guy is doing what he thinks is the right thing. Something just seems backwards here.

“of the five people he murdered eight years ago”

gotta pay the price for that bad decision. Don’t give a rats butt how sorry he is now. Did not read it all but I saw AX? 5 relativley young……murderd while sleeping?

off with his head. Not capable to be trusted with normal decision making. No time or funds available to babysit adult muderers. Plenty more out there.

Last edited:
but, I must say, this guy seems genuinely sincere and remorseful for what he did. It's a shame if he gets put to death while the left let those who can't ever be rehabilitated go to commit yet more crimes. And they are more about saving their own skins while this guy is doing what he thinks is the right thing. Something just seems backwards here.

But the post says "asks to be executed" --- are you going crazy with your denying him what he asks for !!!!!!

But the post says "asks to be executed" --- are you going crazy with your denying him what he asks for !!!!!!
I'm just saying that it's a shame that someone who sincerely seems to be remorseful may be put to death while the left let a bunch of killers loose to commit more crimes, claiming they can be rehabilitated. The only person who seems to actually be rehabilitated may be put to death while the ones who aren't remorseful or rehabilitated are being let go time after time to commit more crimes. Somewhere, something is wrong.

If it was a car crash DUI or similar……and it was a first timer? Perhaps? Did he have a successful carreer? An honorable citizen prior to? many factors i would consider.

He "seems to be remorseful and sincere" and his five victims still seem dead. Which is the more accurate statement?

We really need traveling guillotines.

2019-06-01-France-Chinon-029-768x1024.jpg

Just draw it up outside the courthouse.

This is consistent with so many Americans promoting the death penalty for minor crimes, when it's a crime committed by a black person.

Does Trump support that in any way?
Killing 6 people is not a minor crime. Or are you calling it a minor crime because the victims are white?

This is consistent with so many Americans promoting the death penalty for minor crimes, when it's a crime committed by a black person.

Does Trump support that in any way?

What the fuck are you now, cracker? Canada's official spokesperson for black Americans?

Were you self-appointed, or did the black folks elect you to represent them?

I Don't Have Much Sympathy For Cold Blooded Killers​

But you admit that he was handicapped with very cold blood and was possibly suffering from mild hypothermia when behaving out of the ordinary .
He killed in an out- of -body condition having lost responsibility .

A retrial is needed and provision of extra warm clothes to keep him on the straight and narrow .

Forum List

Back