Question for Hillary Supporters:

You do realize I just, with all sincerity, asked you to tell me the one thing, the exceptional act or character trait, that proved to YOU she is worthy of being President

That's a stupid and dishonest question, one that only the most fanatical disciple of Alinski would ask.

An honest person, instead of demanding to know why Hillary is a deity, would compare Hillary to the rest of the field, where she stands far above the rest in terms of accomplishments and ethics.

Yes, I'm aware that the hysterical HDS bedwetters scream otherwise, but being that all of those people are profoundly stupid, pathologically dishonest and somewhat treasonous, nobody cares what they think.

, where she stands far above the rest in terms of accomplishments and ethics

Only if you ignore Kasich.

He makes her look like a first term senator in experience.

and a junk yard dog has more ethics than either Clinton

Again with the Hillary has never accomplished anything nonsense. From a party with three candidates whose accomplishments in government don't even match what Hillary did as First Lady
You do realize I just, with all sincerity, asked you to tell me the one thing, the exceptional act or character trait, that proved to YOU she is worthy of being President and you could not / did not name one, instead diverting the focus from the question to something else, right?!

(Saul Alynski would have been proud of you.)

Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State for four years in which she met with global leaders to represent our interests. Her greatest accomplishment is that she managed to use diplomacy to resolve conflicts rather than war. Something her Republican counterparts were unable to accomplish
No current Republican has close to Hillarys experience in diplomacy, foreign relations, Senate experience of executive branch experience

More swiftboating by Republicans to cover for candidates with absolutely no experience...The Alinsky is strong in you

Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State for four years in which she met with global leaders to represent our interests.
That's like saying she was a tour guide for 4 years, went all over, and met interesting people. SO WHAT?!

Her greatest accomplishment is that she managed to use diplomacy to resolve conflicts rather than war. Something her Republican counterparts were unable to accomplish.
Her exception diplomacy involved:
- Giggling like a school girl as she handed the Russian Ambassador a plastic 'Re-Set' Prop with a plague that incorrectly and incompetently read 'Over-Charge' instead of 'Reset', signifying the 're-setting of US-Russian Relations. (This was after Romney had CORRECTLY warned that Russia was NOT our friend). Russia responded to this monumental 'bonding of friendship' y invading the Ukraine, testing Obama's/Hillary's resolve to stand behind the US' promise to protect Ukraine's sovereign boundaries....

- Failing in diplomacy in Libya, despite Qaddafi reportedly reaching out to the Obama administration offering to leave peacefully (but Hillary was reportedly instructed NOT to talk with him), Obama and Hillary taking the nation to war on their own - by-passing Congress to do so, something Bush and her counterpart never did - to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 - Al Qaeida - take over their own country.

- Failed to have 20 US Embassies prepared for the simultaneous terrorist attacks throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11/01 DESPITE the known threat warnings and call for the assassination of a US Ambassador on that day.

- Helped Obama set up and begin his proxy war on Assad / Syria, the moronic and highly embarrassing 'Red Line' disaster....

Yeah, her 'diplomatic excellence is 2nd to none. :p

No current Republican has close to Hillarys experience in diplomacy, foreign relations, Senate experience of executive branch experience.
True:

- No other candidate has taken MILLIONS from Middle Eastern nations that oppress women, engage in female genitalia mutilation, murdering homosexuals, raping children...

- No other candidate has ever hired an Islamic Extremist / terrorist militia to protect a US
Ambassador...

- No other candidate hs ever sold 1/5th of our plutonium supply to the nation that invaded an 'ally' to whom we promised we would help protect their sovereignty...

- No other candidate has FAILED so miserably on the world stage, has ever 'lost' $6 BILLION in agency funds, has been responsible for the needless deaths of 4 Americans, laughed about those deaths while claiming they thought hundreds of please for help were a JOKE, or has left the position of SoS in such as scandalous way, being under FBI investigation for crimes under the Espionage Act and for potential Corruption charges.

WINNER!

Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State for four years in which she met with global leaders to represent our interests.
That's like saying she was a tour guide for 4 years, went all over, and met interesting people. SO WHAT?!

Her greatest accomplishment is that she managed to use diplomacy to resolve conflicts rather than war. Something her Republican counterparts were unable to accomplish.
Her exception diplomacy involved:
- Giggling like a school girl as she handed the Russian Ambassador a plastic 'Re-Set' Prop with a plague that incorrectly and incompetently read 'Over-Charge' instead of 'Reset', signifying the 're-setting of US-Russian Relations. (This was after Romney had CORRECTLY warned that Russia was NOT our friend). Russia responded to this monumental 'bonding of friendship' y invading the Ukraine, testing Obama's/Hillary's resolve to stand behind the US' promise to protect Ukraine's sovereign boundaries....

- Failing in diplomacy in Libya, despite Qaddafi reportedly reaching out to the Obama administration offering to leave peacefully (but Hillary was reportedly instructed NOT to talk with him), Obama and Hillary taking the nation to war on their own - by-passing Congress to do so, something Bush and her counterpart never did - to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 - Al Qaeida - take over their own country.

- Failed to have 20 US Embassies prepared for the simultaneous terrorist attacks throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11/01 DESPITE the known threat warnings and call for the assassination of a US Ambassador on that day.

- Helped Obama set up and begin his proxy war on Assad / Syria, the moronic and highly embarrassing 'Red Line' disaster....

Yeah, her 'diplomatic excellence is 2nd to none. :p

No current Republican has close to Hillarys experience in diplomacy, foreign relations, Senate experience of executive branch experience.
True:

- No other candidate has taken MILLIONS from Middle Eastern nations that oppress women, engage in female genitalia mutilation, murdering homosexuals, raping children...

- No other candidate has ever hired an Islamic Extremist / terrorist militia to protect a US
Ambassador...

- No other candidate hs ever sold 1/5th of our plutonium supply to the nation that invaded an 'ally' to whom we promised we would help protect their sovereignty...

- No other candidate has FAILED so miserably on the world stage, has ever 'lost' $6 BILLION in agency funds, has been responsible for the needless deaths of 4 Americans, laughed about those deaths while claiming they thought hundreds of please for help were a JOKE, or has left the position of SoS in such as scandalous way, being under FBI investigation for crimes under the Espionage Act and for potential Corruption charges.

WINNER!

Color me shocked....There is NOTHING that a liberal Secretary of State can accomplish that will count with our board conservatives

Our Conservative Secretaries of State under Bush got us into two unprovoked wars. The fact that Hillary actually resorted to diplomacy is considered failure from the right

You do realize I just, with all sincerity, asked you to tell me the one thing, the exceptional act or character trait, that proved to YOU she is worthy of being President

That's a stupid and dishonest question, one that only the most fanatical disciple of Alinski would ask.

An honest person, instead of demanding to know why Hillary is a deity, would compare Hillary to the rest of the field, where she stands far above the rest in terms of accomplishments and ethics.

Yes, I'm aware that the hysterical HDS bedwetters scream otherwise, but being that all of those people are profoundly stupid, pathologically dishonest and somewhat treasonous, nobody cares what they think.
Again with the Hillary has never accomplished anything nonsense. From a party with three candidates whose accomplishments in government don't even match what Hillary did as First Lady
You do realize I just, with all sincerity, asked you to tell me the one thing, the exceptional act or character trait, that proved to YOU she is worthy of being President and you could not / did not name one, instead diverting the focus from the question to something else, right?!

Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State for four years in which she met with global leaders to represent our interests. Her greatest accomplishment is that she managed to use diplomacy to resolve conflicts rather than war. Something her Republican counterparts were unable to accomplish
No current Republican has close to Hillarys experience in diplomacy, foreign relations, Senate experience of executive branch experience

More swiftboating by Republicans to cover for candidates with absolutely no experience...The Alinsky is strong in you
Hillary was Bill's "guard dog" and was in charge of keeping Bill's escapades covered up even if it met that she had to send some goons to flex some muscle. She was also involved in some shady dealings with the Whitewater scandal and privy to some inside trading deals. She knew all about the Mena Airport where cocaine was being flown in from South America. Chip Tatum and Larry Nichols (who was a Clinton insider for years) has already attested to that fact. Clinton worked with Bush Sr to make sure that the money was laundered through the B.C.C.I ( Bank of Credit and Commercial International) that was a CIA front to supply money for black ops programs. The Clintons and Bush family was up to their necks in this but it was all pushed under the rug...since many politicians in D.C were getting a cut from the profits and were compromised because there were pictures of them using coke. We fast forward to the Clintons getting into office and they extorted 250 million dollars from Leo Wanta, an ambassador that had been instructed by Reagan (with 200 billion dollars in seed money) to bring down the over-valued USSR ruble using currency swaps. He had the seed money paid back within a few months and had amassed over 27.5 trillion dollars sitting in over 6,000 banks that was kept tracked with PROMIS software. The Clintons used Vince Foster to be the courier to whisk a cool 250 million dollars for the "Children's Defense Fund" that was nothing but a Clinton slush fund protected by certain elements within the CIA. Numerous scandals, numerous amounts of "skimming" took place like Chinagate, etc, etc. Then Hillary carpetbags into New York and runs for office...which she gets and she has the highest expenses of any politician...afterall, it's not HER money. She runs for president and pulls out all the stops against Barry...but Barry has ACORN and the blessing of the Bilderburg group...so she is persuaded to bow out with the promise of a 2016 run while promised a cushy job within the Barrypuppet admin....like Secretary of State. She was an utter failure at that position and it with her biggest failure being Benghazi where it was decided that al qaeda/ISIS would get a mass amount of weapons to fight a proxy war with Syria and it went bad when some Navy seals showed up to help the people in the compound. She lied about everything concerning the events of that day and resigned. Now, here we are and she is touting herself as a competent leader that has our best interest at heart???? Seriously???

Color me shocked....There is NOTHING that a liberal Secretary of State can accomplish that will count with our board conservatives

Over the top dramatics to cover Hillary's documented history / record.

Is 'There is NOTHING that will please you people' REALLY your defense for a woman who 'LOST' $60 BILLION, got 4 people needlessly killed, helped get us INTO at least 1 war, and is under investigation by the FBI because of her actions as SoS? REALLY?
:rolleyes:

I'm a loyal republican. I'd be thrilled if Hillary was running as a Republican.

If Hillary Clinton was a Republican yet everything else about her remained the same....would you vote for her?

Personally I think Jesus himself could come down and run as a Republican and Liberals wouldn't vote for the man because he was a Republican...but I just wanted to ask and see how many 'honest' responses we will get...

Lol she was appointed to SOS as a favor for her husband. And the globe was laughing at your bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit.

Thst's part of the problem, v - you're a Republican 1st and then an American.I am an American 1st, more concerned with what is best for the country 1st and foremost...

I don't care what party she belongs to - this crooked, criminal bitch needs to be in JAIL, not the WH.

Donald Trump has never even been on a city council. He has no government experience whatsoever. Let's pretend I know very little about Hillary Clinton. She was an US Senator for six years.

Bam! She has more experience than Donald Trump. Why do I have to dig for more?

If Hillary Clinton was a Republican yet everything else about her remained the same....would you vote for her?

Personally I think Jesus himself could come down and run as a Republican and Liberals wouldn't vote for the man because he was a Republican...but I just wanted to ask and see how many 'honest' responses we will get...

YES! If it was between a anti-government asshole that wanted to abolish the energy department, the epa and cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education I'd gladly vote for republican HIllary clinton. I voted for Bush and Romney! So I've voted republican before.

YES! If it was between a anti-government asshole that wanted to abolish the energy department, the epa and cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education I'd gladly vote for republican HIllary clinton. I voted for Bush and Romney! So I've voted republican before.

Wait! Does Donald Trump really want to get rid of all of that? Maybe I will vote for Trump after all.

I can overlook the fact that he has been married three times and has no political experience.

Wait! Does Donald Trump really want to get rid of all of that? Maybe I will vote for Trump after all.

I can overlook the fact that he has been married three times and has no political experience.

It aint trump that scares me as much as the so called freedom caucus that does want to do those things. Trump won't fight his own party.

It aint trump that scares me as much as the so called freedom caucus that does want to do those things. Trump won't fight his own party.

Perhaps you don't understand how partisan politics works. If Trump wins the presidency he will be the Republican party.

He doesn't have to fall in line with the 3rd District Republican from Lousiana. The 3rd District Republican From Lousiana has to fall in line with the President.

Donald Trump has never even been on a city council. He has no government experience whatsoever. Let's pretend I know very little about Hillary Clinton. She was an US Senator for six years.

Because she ran unapposed?
In a state 1500 miles away from her crimes in her home state?
And accomplished zero as a senator?

So what?

Some of our Founding Fathers were inexperienced politically - they were businessmen.

Trump is not a crooked, corrupt career politician - Hillary is.

Trump's incompetence and political partisan priorities did not get 4 Americans killed - Hillary's did.

Trump did not break the law, perjure himself, and endanger our national security - Hillary did.

Hillary and Obama allied themselves with Al Qaeida, who killed Americans, took the country to war without approval to do so, and helped Al Qaeida take over their own country.

And you think Trump is more dangerous?

:wtf:

Hillary was a Senator - SO WHAT?!

Her fellow Senator, Diane Feinstein, was asked to name just ONE of Hillary's accomplishments as Senator...and Feinstein COULDN'T DO IT...NOT EVEN WITH THE HELP OF 'GOOGLE'!

BAM - FEINSTEIN TRIED TO DIG MORE AND FOUND NOTHING!

The only thing she has acomplshed is making over $100 million by selling influence, access, and favors!

She served six years as a Senator. She has six years experience.

You do realize that you said nothing that refutes my claim that she has more political experience than Trump.

Because she ran unapposed?
In a state 1500 miles away from her crimes in her home state?
And accomplished zero as a senator?

Trump's incompetence and political priorities did not get 4 Americans killed - Hillary's did.

4? There have been 2nd Lieutenants that have gotten more people killed in their sleep. At the level of Secretary of State her incompetence should have at least got 2 or 3 thousand killed.

I don't follow why 4 is such an impressive number. Surely you have a brain and realize that 4 is an outrageous and insanely small number of deaths for someone at that caliber of responsibility.

Forum List

Back