Question for Hillary Supporters:

HiLIARy was as qualfied to be SOS as she is qualified to be president - ZERO. I sincerely doubt she'd be qualified to run a laundrymat.
Well, maybe the pantsuit division - but that's it.

HiLIARy was as qualfied to be SOS as she is qualified to be president - ZERO. I sincerely doubt she'd be qualified to run a laundrymat.

Yeah but should we really base our vote on who accomplished the most in their political career.

Hillary Clinton ................................................................... Donald Trump
6 years US Senator who did nothing .................................Candidate for President 2016
4 years Secretary of State who
only lost four lives due to negligence
Candidate for President 2008
Candidate for President 2016
8 years first lady (ceremonial position)

Can't we base our vote on something else other than political experience?

Yeah but should we really base our vote on who accomplished the most in their political career.

Hillary Clinton ................................................................... Donald Trump
6 years US Senator who did nothing .................................Candidate for President 2016
4 years Secretary of State who
only lost four lives due to negligence
Candidate for President 2008
Candidate for President 2016
8 years first lady (ceremonial position)

Can't we base our vote on something else other than political experience?
NO. You should base your vote on lifetime accomplishments.
Hillary's incompetence has rendered her zero accomplishments. That skank has been living off taxpayers for decades. That's one hell of an accomplishment right there.
At least Trump employed taxpayers so that the likes of Hillary could eat off fine china and do nothing but belittle the people working to protect her.
What a one woman clown show that old hag is.

So, RW, what is it about Hillary that has convinced you she deserves to be President? What accomplishment , what is it that she has done so magnificently and professionally to prove to you that she is qualified and be the President...just curious...seriously.

She has executive experience in both the Senate and as SOS. She made the world like America again after the clusterfuck that was the Bush Jnr presidency. She has dedicated her life to public service.

As an aside, I don't know you well enough to know this answer, but are you a Trump supporter?

Lets be serious

I would vote for anyone over Trump

Lets be serious

I would vote for anyone over Trump

People feel the same about HIllary

I see a lot of third party action this year
Less than 10 percent

Hillary will take about 50% and Trump 40%

Stand back a bit from your crystal ball.

Your breath is fogging it up
Not much different than current polling

Hillary will pick up a few more points as the Trumpites jump ship as they realize how badly Trump will lose

Forum List

Back