Question for Hillary Supporters:

YES! If it was between a anti-government asshole that wanted to abolish the energy department, the epa and cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education I'd gladly vote for republican HIllary clinton. I voted for Bush and Romney! So I've voted republican before.

Wait! Does Donald Trump really want to get rid of all of that? Maybe I will vote for Trump after all.

I can overlook the fact that he has been married three times and has no political experience.
Trump has been married 3 times...and that's worse to you than Bill Clinton being a life-long pathelogially lying, sexual deviant sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile...and his wife, the DNC candidate, having spent most of her career demonizing, bullying, intimidating, and silencing his victims?

...wow.

If Hillary Clinton was a Republican yet everything else about her remained the same....would you vote for her?

Personally I think Jesus himself could come down and run as a Republican and Liberals wouldn't vote for the man because he was a Republican...but I just wanted to ask and see how many 'honest' responses we will get...
Since she is pretty much republican lite as it is, I won't vote for her now and I wouldn't vote for her with an R beside her name.

Trump's incompetence and political priorities did not get 4 Americans killed - Hillary's did.

4? There have been 2nd Lieutenants that have gotten more people killed in their sleep. At the level of Secretary of State her incompetence should have at least got 2 or 3 thousand killed.

I don't follow why 4 is such an impressive number. Surely you have a brain and realize that 4 is an outrageous and insanely small number of deaths for someone at that caliber of responsibility.
She needlessly got 4 Americans killed, lied about it, lied to their families, then called the familes 'liars'.

Oh, if you want to be impressed by numbers why don't you consider the THOUSANDS butchered by ISIS after Hillary and Obama let the 'JV Team' flow into Iraq unchallenged..

Oh, I only mentioned 4 but the Barry and Hillary body counts go much higher. Over 500 people, to include 3 -4 Americans, were murdered my the very grenades and guns Barry illegally gave to Mexican Drug Cartels.

Bill Clinton isn't running for President and I'm not aware of the demonizing, bullying, intimidating and silencing of victims by Hillary. For that reason I can't compare the two.

Divorce is worse than adultery in my opinion. If that helps you out. I wouldn't have voted for Reagan either.

Trump has been married 3 times...and that's worse to you than Bill Clinton being a life-long pathelogially lying, sexual deviant sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile...and his wife, the DNC candidate, having spent most of her career demonizing, bullying, intimidating, and silencing his victims?

...wow.

So, RW, what is it about Hillary that has convinced you she deserves to be President? What accomplishment , what is it that she has done so magnificently and professionally to prove to you that she is qualified and be the President...just curious...seriously.

She fully supports the gargantuan , bankrupt , welfare/warfare police state.

She fully supports disarming Americans.

She will start WWIII in order to support Israel

She fully supports US military involvement in Syria in order to make Israel a regional superpower and to permit Israel to retain the Golan Heights.

Bill Clinton isn't running for President and I'm not aware of the demonizing, bullying, intimidating and silencing of victims by Hillary. For that reason I can't compare the two.

Divorce is worse than adultery in my opinion. If that helps you out. I wouldn't have voted for Reagan either.

Bill Clinton - the secual harasser / sexual assaulter / rapist / adulterer / pedophile - if Hillary wins, will be in the WH and will represent this country.

Not aware of Hillary demonizing, bullying, and silencing his victims? EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Divorce is worse than adultery in your opinion? Ok, well what about repeated sexual harassment, repeated sexual assault, repeated rape, repeated pedophilia...where do THOSE stack up compared to divorce in your opinion?

Bill Clinton - the secual harasser / sexual assaulter / rapist / adulterer / pedophile - if Hillary wins, will be in the WH and will represent this country.

Not aware of Hillary demonizing, bullying, and silencing his victims? EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Divorce is worse than adultery in your opinion? Ok, well what about repeated sexual harassment, repeated sexual assault, repeated rape, repeated pedophilia...where do THOSE stack up compared to divorce in your opinion?

They are worse but why is that relevant? Bill isn't running for president.

They are worse but why is that relevant? Bill isn't running for president.
You have a career sexual deviant headed back to the WH...along with the woman who basically aided and abetted her sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, pedophile husband!

You REALLY don't see any of that as a problem? You're ok with a guy who criminally sexually assaulted and raped women and who F*ed kids being in the WH representing our country...and the President being the woman who not only let it continue but who abused, bullied, and silenced his victims?

...AGAIN...WOW.

YES! If it was between a anti-government asshole that wanted to abolish the energy department, the epa and cut the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d and education I'd gladly vote for republican HIllary clinton. I voted for Bush and Romney! So I've voted republican before.

Wait! Does Donald Trump really want to get rid of all of that? Maybe I will vote for Trump after all.

I can overlook the fact that he has been married three times and has no political experience.

It aint trump that scares me as much as the so called freedom caucus that does want to do those things. Trump won't fight his own party.

Trump won't fight his own party.

all he has done since he started is fight 'his own party'

Something tells me that you are serious.

You have a career sexual deviant headed back to the WH...along with the woman who basically aided and abetted her sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, pedophile husband!

You REALLY don't see any of that as a problem? You're ok with a guy who criminally sexually assaulted and raped women and who F*ed kids being in the WH representing our country...and the President being the woman who not only let it continue but who abused, bullied, and silenced his victims?

...AGAIN...WOW.

No, a bunch of Washington Establishment elitist GOP have fought him and sworn their allegiance to Hillary...

...AGAIN...WOW.
Absolutely...and it has been proven. YOU admitted you are completely unaware of some of the facts. AGAIN, educate yourself.

...AGAIN...WOW.
Absolutely...and it has been proven. YOU admitted you are completely unaware of some of the facts. AGAIN, educate yourself.

I wanted to be educated now.

On what day was Bill Clinton convicted of these charges?

So, RW, what is it about Hillary that has convinced you she deserves to be President? What accomplishment , what is it that she has done so magnificently and professionally to prove to you that she is qualified and be the President...just curious...seriously.

Again with the Hillary has never accomplished anything nonsense. From a party with three candidates whose accomplishments in government don't even match what Hillary did as First Lady
Diane Feinstein could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment...even with the help of Google...that came from FEINSTEIN, a DEMOCRAT. Don't blame the GOP for Democrats being honest about Hillary! :p

...AGAIN...WOW.

Now you're being deliberately obtuse....go study your history.

Diane Feinstein could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment...even with the help of Google...that came from FEINSTEIN, a DEMOCRAT. Don't blame the GOP for Democrats being honest about Hillary! :p

She was able to get elected as a US Senator 1500 miles away from her crimes in her home state. That's pretty good. She accomplished zero as a senator and still managed to land a promotion to Secretary of State. Not too shabby.

...AGAIN...WOW.

Now you're being deliberately obtuse....go study your history.

He got a blow job from Monica Lewinsky and lied about it before Congress. He even said that it depends on what the definition of is is. What were you referencing? I lived it. I was 19 years old when it happened and at the time I worked in Marine Corps Intelligence. The S-2 officer forced us to watch CNN 24 hours a day while we were standing watch in the Comm Center. I am very familiar with Monica Lewinsky.

You said sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape and pedophilia. None of that was involved in the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Just tell me what the f*** you are talking about and where I can find the information? Don't spew rhetoric lies. You can lie to me but be honest with yourself. The stuff you are saying is utter nonsense.

Last edited:

She was able to get elected as a US Senator 1500 miles away from her crimes in her home state. That's pretty good. She accomplished zero as a senator and still managed to land a promotion to Secretary of State. Not too shabby.

Wonder what kind of backing a sitting First Lady (D) would have in a dark blue state?

Managed to land a promotion to Secretary of State?

More like, 'if you drop out, I'll pad your lousy resume with a top position in my cabinet'.

Forum List

Back