Question For All You Male Leftists That Still Believe Trannys Are Real Women

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
I have a question specifically for the male leftists who say trannys are really women.

Would you date one and would you have sex with one?

If not, I doubt your sincerity.

• Banned
I have a question specifically for the male leftists who say trannys are really women.

Progressives love perversion...
Lol
Yeah...but will they admit they'd date and sleep with a tranny, right here for all to see?
True, their hypocrisy knows no bounds… LOL
They try not to have any moral standards so they can avoid contradicting them.

Lol
Yeah...but will they admit they'd date and sleep with a tranny, right here for all to see?
Most won't because most real trannies won't fuck them in the ass. They like a woman with a strap-on who treats them like a twink.

• Banned

Lol
Most won't because most real trannies won't fuck them in the ass. They like a woman with a strap-on who treats them like a twink.
True.

I hate leftists but believe in liberal values, and so I would say that as long as these people are not harming you, why do you obsess about it the way you do?

My attitude is that they are real people, and so is they feel more comfortable living their lives as the gender that feels natural to them, why give a fuck?

• Banned
I hate leftists but believe in liberal values, and so I would say that as long as these people are not harming you, why do you obsess about it the way you do?

My attitude is that they are real people, and so is they feel more comfortable living their lives as the gender that feels natural to them, why give a fuck?
Because I'm not stupid and the more of this madness we tolerate, the more the lunatics will gain control of the asylum(our country).

This is not about tolerance, if you haven't figured that out yet... I doubt you ever will.

Because I'm not stupid and the more of this madness we tolerate, the more the lunatics will gain control of the asylum(our country).

This is not about tolerance, if you haven't figured that out yet... I doubt you ever will.

I'm a little more secure than that, dude.

I'm a little more secure than that, dude.
No you're just uninformed.

Fine, if they keep it to themselves, just stay the fuck away from the rest of us and our kids!!!!

I'm willing to say no to both.

What do you mean by "really women"? If you mean do they have the biology of a women then the answer is obviously no. If you mean do they honestly think of themselves as women then the answer is certainly yes. As far as I'm concerned, if you honestly think of yourself as woman you should use the woman's restroom. If you think of yourself as man and want to use the woman's restroom to watch girls pee you're a pervert and should not be allowed in.
It's really not complicated nor is it a big deal.

I'm willing to say no to both.

What do you mean by "really women"? If you mean do they have the biology of a women then the answer is obviously no. If you mean do they honestly think of themselves as women then the answer is certainly yes. As far as I'm concerned, if you honestly think of yourself as woman you should use the woman's restroom. If you think of yourself as man and want to use the woman's restroom to watch girls pee you're a pervert and should not be allowed in.
It's really not complicated nor is it a big deal.
Well the real reason I asked this question is if even the men who champion their movement won't sleep with them, why champion their cause? So they go and get their junk rearranged and still end up not finding a man that'll date them, let alone sleep with them? Why is therapy a worse idea for trannys than hacking off their junk?

Well the real reason I asked this question is if even the men who champion their movement won't sleep with them, why champion their cause?

I support the causes of many people I won't sleep with. Somehow that has never been my criteria. I'm not gay but I do support equal rights for gays even though I won't sleep with them. I'm not a black man but I do support equal rights for them even though I won't sleep with a black man.

So they go and get their junk rearranged and still end up not finding a man that'll date them, let alone sleep with them?

I feel bad for anyone who can't find another adult human being to love but I think for everyone there is a soul-mate out there.

Why is therapy a worse idea for trannys than hacking off their junk?

We might agree on this one, I'd certainly recommend therapy as a first step.

Well the real reason I asked this question is if even the men who champion their movement won't sleep with them, why champion their cause?

I support the causes of many people I won't sleep with. Somehow that has never been my criteria. I'm not gay but I do support equal rights for gays even though I won't sleep with them. I'm not a black man but I do support equal rights for them even though I won't sleep with a black man.

So they go and get their junk rearranged and still end up not finding a man that'll date them, let alone sleep with them?

I feel bad for anyone who can't find another adult human being to love but I think for everyone there is a soul-mate out there.

Why is therapy a worse idea for trannys than hacking off their junk?

We might agree on this one, I'd certainly recommend therapy as a first step.
You don't understand the impact of supporting a movement like this. It doesn't just affect the individuals...obviously. We wouldn't be having this convoy if that were the case.

If transgender individuals make it everyone's business or Obama...which is the case at the moment...decides to make it everyone's business...then we have the right to object.

You don't understand the impact of supporting a movement like this. It doesn't just affect the individuals...obviously. We wouldn't be having this convoy if that were the case.

If transgender individuals make it everyone's business or Obama...which is the case at the moment...decides to make it everyone's business...then we have the right to object.
I don't think your objections make sense but I'd fight for your right to raise them. I guess I don't see the impact and in fact I don't think it should be anyone's business if that person in women's clothes in the ladies room has a Y chromosome or not.

Forum List

Back