Question#1 for the Ladies(Appearance)

I have gotten into trouble for not noticing a subtle change in a woman's hair. I also don't notice what they wear, or their makeup. I watch the Greg Gutfeld Show, and I've seen Kat Timpf do her bit about the time it takes to make oneself up. My question is why do women do it at all. Tyrus once said he doesn't care what a woman wears. He'd be fine with sweatpants and a big yes. I know it was a joke, but he kind of has a point. If guys don't notice your shoes or makeup, are you doing it for other women, competition. Are you doing it for yourselves feeling pretty. I've seen the isles in the store with nothing but makeup, the forbidden zone, and I shake my head. What is the point? I can tell you that guys don't care at all about hair, shoes, makeup, ect. I myself like women with longer hair, but unless a woman goes Sinead O'Conner, it doesn't matter a whole lot. Personally, I think the long eyelashes are kind of cool, and the one thing I do notice is perfume. Why do women invest tons of money and time on things only they will notice or care about? Just Curious.
Actually, men do notice things like a woman painting her toes. Women who don’t have given up on themselves. Or that’s the perception. Or subconsciously women who paint their nails care.

I tell my girl she doesn’t have to wear makeup when she comes over to hang. She’s plenty beautiful without makeup. But I do like it when she wears the short shorts and the sexy bras.
LOL...if a man told me I didn't have to wear makeup when I came over I would laugh and say something like " I KNOW I don't have to but I want to so deal with it or let us agree to disagree." LOL. I love makeup....not heavy though.
I love a woman who doesn’t need it and doesn’t like wearing it. So beautiful naturally that they almost look too made up when they do wear it.

But yea when she comes over and is all made u wow. I mean wow.

And I lov the perfectly painted toes. That matters. It means she takes care of herself.

I have gotten into trouble for not noticing a subtle change in a woman's hair. I also don't notice what they wear, or their makeup. I watch the Greg Gutfeld Show, and I've seen Kat Timpf do her bit about the time it takes to make oneself up. My question is why do women do it at all. Tyrus once said he doesn't care what a woman wears. He'd be fine with sweatpants and a big yes. I know it was a joke, but he kind of has a point. If guys don't notice your shoes or makeup, are you doing it for other women, competition. Are you doing it for yourselves feeling pretty. I've seen the isles in the store with nothing but makeup, the forbidden zone, and I shake my head. What is the point? I can tell you that guys don't care at all about hair, shoes, makeup, ect. I myself like women with longer hair, but unless a woman goes Sinead O'Conner, it doesn't matter a whole lot. Personally, I think the long eyelashes are kind of cool, and the one thing I do notice is perfume. Why do women invest tons of money and time on things only they will notice or care about? Just Curious.
If I notice perfume or cologne for that matter it's usually up to a block away, I hold my breath and head the opposite direction as fast as possible.........
I can appreciate that Ringel05, for if I smell any kind of applied fragrance on a man, I am, out of there. lol.
Mine is allergy related, instant migraine followed by near complete exhaustion.

I'm baffled by the number of health problem inducing perfumes there are. I'm also baffled by people who think they need to bathe in perfume. One or two small little spritz, is all you need.

If I notice perfume or cologne for that matter it's usually up to a block away, I hold my breath and head the opposite direction as fast as possible.........
I can appreciate that Ringel05, for if I smell any kind of applied fragrance on a man, I am, out of there. lol.
Mine is allergy related, instant migraine followed by near complete exhaustion.

I'm baffled by the number of health problem inducing perfumes there are. I'm also baffled by people who think they need to bathe in perfume. One or two small little spritz, is all you need.
Most perfumes that cause health problems are not derived from natural sources (essential oils), they're man made (dirt cheap) artificial fragrances and contain many toxic chemicals. And it's not really regulated by the government........ This includes scents included in other daily use products.

As for why some bathe in it? Simple, someone dabs a little of their favorite perfume or cologne on and goes about their business, roughly 45 minutes to an hour later they no longer smell the fragrance (even though everyone else can) so they dab a little more on...... Repeat ad nauseum.......
Of course there are those who splash it on but for the most part it's the people in the first explanation that are the majority "offenders"........

I went to a pool once, where a woman wore so much perfume you'd swear you could smell her underwater. I agree with a previous poster who said it doesn't have to be perfume. Soap, shampoo, whatever. It is very effective ladies. Poor Joe Biden just can't help it.

Teenage boys have their own particular odor, and let me tell you, it isn't good. It is ode de gym bag. A couple of days without a shower can bring tears to your eyes. Weirdly enough, they grow out of it.

I like to look the way I see myself. I am a stylish and chic-looking person who has always looked my highest and best according to my personal taste. It has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with how anyone else sees me. I express my personal style by wearing lots of different "on trend" attire, ( but only if I like the style ) makeup, jewelry, buzzed clipper cut and boots, tennis shoes, slides. I am a "girlie girl" as I have heard it expressed. I have a very sensual nature and like men who are attracted to the kind of style, I present with. They are MY type of men. My style these days is the Moto look....boho chic! Love it to death. And so do many onlookers. ( they tell me and that embarrasses me ) I am also a classy woman with an outgoing and friendly personality who has never met a stranger. I am WOMAN...hear me roar? :eusa_dance:

:thankusmile:
What’s your sign? Do you come here often?

Forum List

Back