Question#1 for the Ladies(Appearance)

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I have gotten into trouble for not noticing a subtle change in a woman's hair. I also don't notice what they wear, or their makeup. I watch the Greg Gutfeld Show, and I've seen Kat Timpf do her bit about the time it takes to make oneself up. My question is why do women do it at all. Tyrus once said he doesn't care what a woman wears. He'd be fine with sweatpants and a big yes. I know it was a joke, but he kind of has a point. If guys don't notice your shoes or makeup, are you doing it for other women, competition. Are you doing it for yourselves feeling pretty. I've seen the isles in the store with nothing but makeup, the forbidden zone, and I shake my head. What is the point? I can tell you that guys don't care at all about hair, shoes, makeup, ect. I myself like women with longer hair, but unless a woman goes Sinead O'Conner, it doesn't matter a whole lot. Personally, I think the long eyelashes are kind of cool, and the one thing I do notice is perfume. Why do women invest tons of money and time on things only they will notice or care about? Just Curious.

Women love to shop for new clothes and shoes...when my ex wife lost our credit card I didn't report it right away because the thief that stole it spent less than she did.....:04:

I have gotten into trouble for not noticing a subtle change in a woman's hair. I also don't notice what they wear, or their makeup. I watch the Greg Gutfeld Show, and I've seen Kat Timpf do her bit about the time it takes to make oneself up. My question is why do women do it at all. Tyrus once said he doesn't care what a woman wears. He'd be fine with sweatpants and a big yes. I know it was a joke, but he kind of has a point. If guys don't notice your shoes or makeup, are you doing it for other women, competition. Are you doing it for yourselves feeling pretty. I've seen the isles in the store with nothing but makeup, the forbidden zone, and I shake my head. What is the point? I can tell you that guys don't care at all about hair, shoes, makeup, ect. I myself like women with longer hair, but unless a woman goes Sinead O'Conner, it doesn't matter a whole lot. Personally, I think the long eyelashes are kind of cool, and the one thing I do notice is perfume. Why do women invest tons of money and time on things only they will notice or care about? Just Curious.
If I notice perfume or cologne for that matter it's usually up to a block away, I hold my breath and head the opposite direction as fast as possible.........

I like to look the way I see myself. I am a stylish and chic-looking person who has always looked my highest and best according to my personal taste. It has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with how anyone else sees me. I express my personal style by wearing lots of different "on trend" attire, ( but only if I like the style ) makeup, jewelry, buzzed clipper cut and boots, tennis shoes, slides. I am a "girlie girl" as I have heard it expressed. I have a very sensual nature and like men who are attracted to the kind of style, I present with. They are MY type of men. My style these days is the Moto look....boho chic! Love it to death. And so do many onlookers. ( they tell me and that embarrasses me ) I am also a classy woman with an outgoing and friendly personality who has never met a stranger. I am WOMAN...hear me roar? :eusa_dance:

:thankusmile:

Last edited:
If I notice perfume or cologne for that matter it's usually up to a block away, I hold my breath and head the opposite direction as fast as possible.........
I can appreciate that Ringel05, for if I smell any kind of applied fragrance on a man, I am, out of there. lol.

I can appreciate that Ringel05, for if I smell any kind of applied fragrance on a man, I am, out of there. lol.
In all seriousness...I had a girlfriend in high school that didn't apply perfume but used this lemon butter shampoo that I can still remember today....it was delicious smelling....

I like to look the way I see myself. I am a stylish and chic-looking person who has always looked my highest and best according to my personal taste. It has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with how anyone else sees me. I express my personal style by wearing lots of different "on trend" attire, ( but only if I like the style ) makeup, jewelry, buzzed clipper cut and boots, tennis shoes, slides. I am a "girlie girl" as I have heard it expressed. I have a very sensual nature and like men who are attracted to the kind of style, I present with. They are MY type of men. My style these days is the Moto look....boho chic! Love it to death. And so do many onlookers. ( they tell me and that embarrasses me ) I am also a classy woman with an outgoing and friendly personality who has never met a stranger. I am WOMAN...here me roar? :eusa_dance:

Pics, or your just making it up!

:worthless:

Mine is allergy related, instant migraine followed by near complete exhaustion.

Some men do care about this stuff. I don't.
I like looking at a well-dress woman. I don't care if she is or not -- well, she has to show some leg -- well dressed so I don't really care.

Its nice to girl watch though.

Personality is more important than looks. Nothing is worse than hanging out with a woman who is unhappy all the time.

."
In all seriousness...I had a girlfriend in high school that didn't apply perfume but used this lemon butter shampoo that I can still remember today....it was delicious smelling....
I hear that and approve. ;) Once I was riding behind the driver of a Harley and my very long hair was blowing around the side of his face and I never will forget his statement to me which was: "I have never smelled hair as clean and sexy as yours." :bow2:

My shampoo was very fresh and fragrant and I shampooed daily, as I still do. These days, women often stop me in a store and ask me what fragrance I am wearing as they tell me it is so "light and refreshing." I wear only a hint of fragrance. They also compliment me on my jewelry which is not so minimal. I love to layer jewelry.

That's what Biden said !

I like to look the way I see myself. I am a stylish and chic-looking person who has always looked my highest and best according to my personal taste. It has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with how anyone else sees me. I express my personal style by wearing lots of different "on trend" attire, ( but only if I like the style ) makeup, jewelry, buzzed clipper cut and boots, tennis shoes, slides. I am a "girlie girl" as I have heard it expressed. I have a very sensual nature and like men who are attracted to the kind of style, I present with. They are MY type of men. My style these days is the Moto look....boho chic! Love it to death. And so do many onlookers. ( they tell me and that embarrasses me ) I am also a classy woman with an outgoing and friendly personality who has never met a stranger. I am WOMAN...here me roar? :eusa_dance:

HAHA...I make nothing up. And did I mention I also stay slender and in good shape?

Personality is more important than looks. Nothing is worse than hanging out with a woman who is unhappy all the time.
Imagine having both personality and looks? It's all about attitude. Nice. Sweet. A good thing.

Nothing is worse than hanging out with anybody who is unhappy all the time or even much of the time. It's infectious and I avoid infected people. Just my thing.

HAHA...I make nothing up. And did I mention I also stay slender and in good shape?
As I said, pics or it isn't true...muuuahahahaha....*coughcough*

:biggrin:

Another thing that's important about a woman is whether she is clean or whether she is a slob. A woman who is a slob has a messy room and if she has a place to herself, her entire apartment will look like a dump. I would say, don't marry a woman who is a slob.

:Sides

I could post some pics but proving myself is not my goal. 'Sides your almost there anyway. :11_2_1043:

I think most Men grow out of that stage once they're past clubbing age.

:Sides

I could post some pics but proving myself is not my goal. 'Sides your almost there anyway. :11_2_1043:
Almost there? Hehehe...

Not yet. :21:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back