Queer DNA isolated. Now they just need to work on a cure.

Being Queer is a choice...your not born that way
Just like being hetero is a choice....when did you make your choice?

Biology proves Heterosexuality is not a choice. Why do progressives hate science so much?

We already use medical technology to allow men to pretend they are women and women to pretend they are men. This is applauded as progressive and wonderful because we're allowing people to become something they are not but want to be.

When we, however, talk about medical technology that could allow men who currently are attracted to men to be attracted to women instead, that's called bigotry, even though it also could allow people to become something they are not but want to be.

Interesting, yes?

Absolutely, again, why do progressives hate science?

They like science if they can use it to advance an agenda item. If not, they don't like it so much.

Jewels is an idiot. This kind of research is what you apply to infants and the unborn.
If these idiots can support altering DNA/genes to get a certain sex or eye/hair color then there is nothing wrong with ensuring your child is born as a heterosexual.

Calling me a bigot for such a position just makes people like her look incredibly stupid.

Jewels is an idiot. This kind of research is what you apply to infants and the unborn.
If these idiots can support altering DNA/genes to get a certain sex or eye/hair color then there is nothing wrong with ensuring your child is born as a heterosexual.

Calling me a bigot for such a position just makes people like her look incredibly stupid.

Agreed.

Biology proves Heterosexuality is not a choice. Why do progressives hate science so much?
It has been the RWNJs who have been pushing the ridiculous notion that sexual orientation is a "choice," not to mention the even more ridiculous notion that sexual orientation is a belief system.
Why talk about a "cure" for homosexuality? There seems to be enough heterosexual activity to over-populate the world already, filling it with millions who are hungry, homeless, subject to attack and murder, enslaved. There is also no legitimate reason to be interested in the sexual activities of other adults.
What is the point of obsessing about LGBTs? The anti-LGBTs seemed to have reached a notable level of insanity.
What actually IS needed is a cure for domestic violence. Twice I have had to confront neighbors because the male partner was threatening or downright attacking the female partner. How about putting the same effort into eradicating this, mostly heterosexual, sometimes fatal misconduct.

Sorry, only nauseating bigots like you "need" to work out a cure. So you and your fellow nutballs -- who probably, collectively, know less about any intellectual or scientific topic than does a wet turd -- better get to work! I have a feeling it's going to take you fools about 10,000 years.
Being intolerant of bigotry is bigotry. Looks like you two have something in common ;)

Im not saying people arent born gay, but i know someone who went to women simply because her sons biological donor fucked her over. She told me she didnt think women were that cruel.
IMO, it can be both. Not just one or the other.

You are aware that it's not only gay people who can't have kids, right? So that shouldn't be the focus of your hate
You are right. There are other forms of sickness that also prevent procreation. We should cure them all, not just the queers.

How do we prevent bigots from procreating?

They are a bigger threat to society

You can't change minds and hearts by force.

No but you can pass laws that keep their bigotry where it belongs -- in the shadows of their own homes.

There's only so much you can do under the Constitution. Better to persuade instead of trying to force.

Really? You can do a lot to enforce equal protection under our laws.

And thee people can't be persuaded. All that is left is protecting others from them.

Im not saying people arent born gay, but i know someone who went to women simply because her sons biological donor fucked her over. She told me she didnt think women were that cruel.
IMO, it can be both. Not just one or the other.

Some scientific studies indicate that women are much more fluid sexually but men are pretty much born who thy are in that regard.

It has been the RWNJs who have been pushing the ridiculous notion that sexual orientation is a "choice," not to mention the even more ridiculous notion that sexual orientation is a belief system.
Why talk about a "cure" for homosexuality? There seems to be enough heterosexual activity to over-populate the world already, filling it with millions who are hungry, homeless, subject to attack and murder, enslaved. There is also no legitimate reason to be interested in the sexual activities of other adults.
What is the point of obsessing about LGBTs? The anti-LGBTs seemed to have reached a notable level of insanity.
What actually IS needed is a cure for domestic violence. Twice I have had to confront neighbors because the male partner was threatening or downright attacking the female partner. How about putting the same effort into eradicating this, mostly heterosexual, sometimes fatal misconduct.

Wouldn’t finding this DNA abnormality end the discussion?

I’d think the gay crowd would be pleased?

More wishful libtarded manipulation of people. I've been around lots of young children and of all the boys not one of them has said "be a choad smoker" when asked what he wanted to be when he grew up.

You are right. There are other forms of sickness that also prevent procreation. We should cure them all, not just the queers.

No but you can pass laws that keep their bigotry where it belongs -- in the shadows of their own homes.

There's only so much you can do under the Constitution. Better to persuade instead of trying to force.

And thee people can't be persuaded. All that is left is protecting others from them.

We already have laws that do that. What more do you want?

I have offered this question many times. There have been many advances in correcting genes that cause genetic diseases. If we find the gay gene and find a way to “correct” the gene should we?

Gayness could accurately be labeled as a genetic disease. After if everyone was gay the species would die out. Therefore we are correct is calling it a disease.

But is this one area we should correct or give parents the option of correcting?

Me personally. I have had no issues with gays. I actually liked when gays were around because they weren’t in competition at the bar or to get other women. Yes they could be some of the worst cock blocks, but in most cases they are enablers because they want to bang the guy that is hitting on the girl so they push the girl towards the guy. Live vicariously. Happened to me a bunch in college (to which I lost my childish Highschool phobia of gays). I digress.

I say do not force correct, but if it becomes available allow parents to the option of correcting it like any genetic disease.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have offered this question many times. There have been many advances in correcting genes that cause genetic diseases. If we find the gay gene and find a way to “correct” the gene should we?

Gayness could accurately be labeled as a genetic disease. After if everyone was gay the species would die out. Therefore we are correct is calling it a disease.

But is this one area we should correct or give parents the option of correcting?

Me personally. I have had no issues with gays. I actually liked when gays were around because they weren’t in competition at the bar or to get other women. Yes they could be some of the worst cock blocks, but in most cases they are enablers because they want to bang the guy that is hitting on the girl so they push the girl towards the guy. Live vicariously. Happened to me a bunch in college (to which I lost my childish Highschool phobia of gays). I digress.

I say do not force correct, but if it becomes available allow parents to the option of correcting it like any genetic disease.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’m not sure you could force corrective action in the first place.

It’s not realistic to believe the gene would be past along from generation to generation.

We already have laws that do that. What more do you want?

Enforcement. Simple

Wouldn’t finding this DNA abnormality end the discussion?

I’d think the gay crowd would be pleased?
Perhaps to the extent that it might show what we already know, that people are born the way they are. I object to the characterization of having any particular variation of this genetic sequence as an "abnormality," however.

I dumbfounds me why anybody cares, much less thinks there should be a "cure". After we "cure" being gay, shall we turn to left handedness, next?

I swear, most people here are little more than programmable automatons who have been taught some arbitrary mumbo jumbo, and never so much ask the simple question "why?".

Why do so many people focus so much attention on something that does not harm themselves or anybody else?

Forum List

Back