God Help America: Over A Quarter Of Gen Z Now Say They’re Queer According To New Poll

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Perhaps collectively the most pathetic generation to ever exist. I blame Obama, Joe Biden, public school liberal indoctrinariums, Jewish run Hollywood, TikTok, same-sex marriage, and single-parent families with no alpha-male heterosexual fathers present. They have their consequences.

The cost of W and the GOP House and Senate 2001-2007 just doing nothing...

NOTHING

but selling out America.

SCHOOL VOUCHERS in 2002 and this never happens...

If my son or daughter had come to me and said they thought they were not who or what they were born as... I would have put them in therapy...

Perhaps collectively the most pathetic generation to ever exist. I blame Obama, Joe Biden, public school liberal indoctrinariums, Jewish run Hollywood, TikTok, same-sex marriage, and single-parent families with no alpha-male heterosexual fathers present. They have their consequences.

Not sure what you are arguing here. Sexual orientation and gender identification has always been on a spectrum.

Some people are gay. Some people are bisexual. Not my cup of tea, but what they are doing on their own time is their own business.

The cost of W and the GOP House and Senate 2001-2007 just doing nothing...

NOTHING

but selling out America.

SCHOOL VOUCHERS in 2002 and this never happens...
School vouchers wouldn't have solved the education problem any more than section 8 vouchers solved the housing problem.

Private schools work because the parents are spending their own money. While I don't have any happy memories of 12 years of Catholic School, I will admit my parents were committed to the result.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
If my son or daughter had come to me and said they thought they were not who or what they were born as... I would have put them in therapy...

If your son or daughter, age 4-6, gets homo-raped, then you have a homo as a son or a daughter, there is nothing you can do about it, and figuring that out is the #1 reason for

SCHOOL VOUCHERS

NO HOMOS near America's kids!!

Too late, that ship has sailed.

Blacks are riding at the front of the bus, women are out of the kitchen, and gays are out of the closet.

you need to learn how to deal.

Everything left loon in one post... except the important things

You're a social tard

Too late, that ship has sailed.

Blacks are riding at the front of the bus, women are out of the kitchen, and gays are out of the closet.

you need to learn how to deal.
Wrong things are short lived... this madness too will come to an end....

I like what that gay doctor said to a woke crowd... he said they are gay they are not gender confused.... we will look back on this era poorly and with great sadness on the pain that is being inflicted by so called do gooders on the far left...

Imagine being a straight Gen Z male today who played sports, drank a bit at the bar and had a personality?

I mean, more for them I guess!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back