Pentagon to defy Trump and allow transgender service members

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pentagon To Defy Trump And Allow Transgender Servicemembers
The Pentagon will allow transgender individuals to enlist in the armed forces as of January 1st, 2018, according to a report by the Associated Press.

---------------------------------------------------------

A huge disaster just waiting to happen sit back and watch the show it will be streaming live for the next ten years before these assholes admit they shouldn't have done this.

You stupid fk liberals think your pay is low now wait until you assholes pay for these fkrs surgeries as they joining just to get a sex change then decide six months later they shouldn't have done it.

Last edited:
The Pentagon will allow transgender individuals to enlist in the armed forces as of January 1st, 2018, according to a report by the Associated Press.

A huge disaster just waiting to happen sit back and watch the show it will be streaming live for the next ten years before these assholes admit they shouldn't have done this.

You stupid fk liberals think your pay is low now wait until you assholes pay for these fkrs surgeries as they joining just to get a sex change then decide six months later they shouldn't have done it.
When did you serve and get yours?

BWAHAHAHAHA

So not only did the pandering idiot get his ass handed to him, for his efforts he was rewarded with BRAND NEW policy, allowing openly transgender people to enlist.

haha, religious fuckballs.... enjoy

• Banned

I'm waiting until Jan. I'm gonna get me a wanker sewn on so I can come and beat your ass LOL....

Trump is the commander in cheif and he has the authority to order DoD to not let in the mentally ill who think that they are not the sex that they are born with.

anyone who swears in a shemale in defiance of his orders should be court martialled.

• Banned
Trump is the commander in cheif and he has the authority to order DoD to not let in the mentally ill who think that they are not the sex that they are born with.

anyone who swears in a shemale in defiance of his orders should be court martialled.

I know I can't believe how those under the President defy him like these pos retards have been doing.
I mean ppl didn't like Obama but they sure in the hell didn't defy him with every move he made.

This bs has gone to far with these leftist dumb f k c..........s.

A tweet is not an order.

Class dismissed

Apparently it's based off a little more than a tweet. Follow those little links.................

upload_2017-12-11_18-15-57.png

Pentagon to allow transgender people to enlist in military

Last edited:
This is hilarious. I could give 2 things what happens on this one...just like most Americans. Lmao

They won't be, and he will be laughed ata agin. As will you.

A tweet is not an order.

Class dismissed
It will become a formal order, dumbass.

Dont you have a street to go play in?
A tweet =/= an order. And to this point that order has not been formally issued.

You're as stupid as the op.

YOu really are a clueless fk lmao.. and you can't figure out why we call you DUMB FKING ASSHOLES!!
Why do you think there is that magical little date SET FOR JAN 1 stooge.
They do want a delay on it ...............but the POS asses are going AGAINST his delay wants.
upload_2017-12-11_18-25-5.png

A federal judge cleared the way Monday for the Defense Department to begin taking in transgender recruits Jan. 1.

Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia rejected the Justice Department's motion for a delay in her October ruling that President Donald Trump's proposed ban on transgender individuals in the military was discriminatory and unconstitutional.

It was not immediately clear whether the Trump administration would appeal, but Maj. David Eastburn, a Pentagon spokesman, said the enlistment of transgender recruits will start Jan. 1 and continue until such time as the courts rule otherwise.

Judge Allows Military to Accept Transgender Recruits Beginning Jan. 1

I'm waiting until Jan. I'm gonna get me a wanker sewn on so I can come and beat your ass LOL....
So hot, that will be the summer when you get around..

A tweet is not an order.

Class dismissed
It will become a formal order, dumbass.

Dont you have a street to go play in?
A tweet =/= an order. And to this point that order has not been formally issued.

You're as stupid as the op.

You are ignorant of the power and authority of Donuldus Rex!

Bow, heathen and say his name when you pray! What he says is already spoken in Heaven!

Seriously, do you know what a fucking command is from a superior officer?

They dont have to have it typed up for you, twatface elephant-ear baboon.

Forum List

Back