Qualified or Un-Qualified?

I'm trying to avoid Palin threads but I just got sucked in. Dammit!

Sarah Palin is the biggest insult to the intellect of the American voter EVER. She is the Queen Posterchild for the anti-intellectual movement and that would be fine if she weren't running for high office. I was floored by the Couric interviews and no matter how hard her supporters try to equate her critical lack of knowledge with Biden's gaffs, it's just not the same. She is totally and completely out of her league and is in no way prepared to be President of the United States. She ignored direct questions in the debate and used gimmicky talking points as fall back measures more times than I could count. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say "I don't really get in to politics but I love Sarah Palin." I think that statement sums it all up and it's a damn shame. Colin Powell hit the nail on the head.

I keep hearing from the Obama campain and the media that Palin is not qualified because she was "only" a governor.

Woodrow Wilson
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
William "Bill" Clinton
George W Bush

Six Governors who became president in the last hundred years.
Four of the last five presidents were "only" governors before they became president.

But they wre governors of

WHICH states?

Alaska barely has the population of a large city, they have no industry to speak of, and she ran nothing. She was so un-busy doing state work she actually had time to harass the head of the State Troopers because her sister could not manage her own business. Best Palin is qualified to do is breed..... She does it fairly well, she should stick to what she knows.

She's a thousand times more qualified than Obama, and the left is still stupid enough to claim she's "unqualified".

It's a joke.
True there AllieBaba, Obama has no executive experience on a national scale worth mentioning well with the exception of his roots in ACORN and Citibank!!! auh i forgot.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
http://www.mediacircus.com/2008/10/obama-sued-citibank-under-cra-to-force-it-to-make-bad-loans/
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09292008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/os_dangerous_pals_131216.htm?page=3

Last edited:
No offense, but I haven't heard anyone say she wasn't qualified because she was "only" a governor.

Can you hook us up with some quotes?

ROFLMNAO... You're an imbecile... "Palin isn't Qualified" results in 13,200 hits and the first page alone has hits from Major Mainstream News networks to RINO's being quoted making that very declaration.

That you would even THINK that such was a viable position only proves that you're an incomprehensible DUMBASS!

ROFLMNAO... You're an imbecile... "Palin isn't Qualified" results in 13,200 hits and the first page alone has hits from Major Mainstream News networks to RINO's being quoted making that very declaration.

That you would even THINK that such was a viable position only proves that you're an incomprehensible DUMBASS!

But that's on the basis that she's not bright, not that she's a governor.

I keep hearing from the Obama campain and the media that Palin is not qualified because she was "only" a governor.

Woodrow Wilson
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
William "Bill" Clinton
George W Bush

Six Governors who became president in the last hundred years.
Four of the last five presidents were "only" governors before they became president.

Of course... Governors are cheif executives of sovereign states... thus they're natural candidates and that is why.

Its worth noting that Senators are NOT great choices for Cheif executives... as Senators are WEASELS... COMPROMISERS and they'll sell you down the river to make a deal.

Sarah Palin is the biggest insult to the intellect of the American voter EVER. She is the Queen Posterchild for the anti-intellectual movement and that would be fine if she weren't running for high office. I was floored by the Couric interviews and no matter how hard her supporters try to equate her critical lack of knowledge with Biden's gaffs, it's just not the same. She is totally and completely out of her league and is in no way prepared to be President of the United States. She ignored direct questions in the debate and used gimmicky talking points as fall back measures more times than I could count. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say "I don't really get in to politics but I love Sarah Palin." I think that statement sums it all up and it's a damn shame. Colin Powell hit the nail on the head.

She is on the ticket as VP and she's more qualified than Obama who's running for POTUS. Everybody says she is unqualified and they keep referring to interviews with Couric and Gibson. She's got years of experience as an executive which is more than I can say for Barack Obama. She has been coached too much and I think if McCain's campaign had let her speak for herself, she would have done a lot better with the public.

She is on the ticket as VP and she's more qualified than Obama who's running for POTUS. Everybody says she is unqualified and they keep referring to interviews with Couric and Gibson. She's got years of experience as an executive which is more than I can say for Barack Obama. She has been coached too much and I think if McCain's campaign had let her speak for herself, she would have done a lot better with the public.

She couldn't even name another supreme court ruling. That's inexcusable. You think she was coached too much? Are you kidding me? If you know nothing about the Supremem Court and have no idea what the Bush Doctrine is, you are in way, way over your head. Inexcusable.

She couldn't even name another supreme court ruling. That's inexcusable. You think she was coached too much? Are you kidding me? If you know nothing about the Supremem Court and have no idea what the Bush Doctrine is, you are in way, way over your head. Inexcusable.

I still haven't heard why Obama is qualified except for the promises that he keeps making? BTW, there were lot of footage that wasn't shown. Obviously, ABC News took the ones that her made look not as well-prepared.

gibson didnt know what the bush doctrine was either
so that blows that talking point out of the water

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec]YouTube - Palin: Bailout is about healthcare![/ame]

I mean my God! Come on! Are you kidding me? An absolute babbling idiot.

Sarah Palin is the biggest insult to the intellect of the American voter EVER. She is the Queen Posterchild for the anti-intellectual movement...

ROFLMNAO... The very IDEA that the ideological left, PARTICULARLY the web based left, would USE THE WORD "INTELLECTUAL" IN A DESCRIPTION OF THEMSELVES... is hysterical (in at least two contexts and on several levels...)

I was floored by the Couric interviews and no matter how hard her supporters try to equate her critical lack of knowledge with Biden's gaffs, it's just not the same.

I seriously doubt that there is an end to the things which floor you...

She is totally and completely out of her league and is in no way prepared to be President of the United States.

The highest neo-left intellect is bested by the common home schooler... so what you're crying about is known only to you.

She ignored direct questions in the debate and used gimmicky talking points as fall back measures more times than I could count.

Nonsense... but you're invited to advance an example...

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say "I don't really get in to politics but I love Sarah Palin." I think that statement sums it all up and it's a damn shame.

There's no evidence in this post which proves you've any means to think... Palin appeals to people because she represents common sense; a function of the species which is simply beyond your intellectual means.

Last edited:
I don't believe that, besides Gibson isn't running for office.

ROFLMNAO... YOU can't define 'the Bush Doctrine' and you've got the luxury of google and UNLIMITED TIME with no accountability beyond the rhetorical ass pounding you'll get from me for even TRYING; which amounts to nothing, given the full scope of your potential.

Forum List

Back