Qualified or Un-Qualified?

She is on the ticket as VP and she's more qualified than Obama who's running for POTUS. Everybody says she is unqualified and they keep referring to interviews with Couric and Gibson. She's got years of experience as an executive which is more than I can say for Barack Obama. She has been coached too much and I think if McCain's campaign had let her speak for herself, she would have done a lot better with the public.

Really cause technically Obama has more [yet similar] experience to lincoln... the best republican president ever.. so I hear..

This from the least of Palin's opposition. If anyone can produce a VALID ARGUMENT ON ANY ISSUE from this idiot, I'll send this site a $25 check.

Let me know when your ready to send me a check....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHpral11HA]YouTube - Meet The Press Roundtable: Gwen Ifill Responds To SNL Skit - Says Palin Blew Her Off[/ame]

ROFLMNAO... The very IDEA that the ideological left, PARTICULARLY the web based left, would USE THE WORD "INTELLECTUAL" IN A DESCRIPTION OF THEMSELVES... is hysterical (in at least two contexts and on several levels...)

I seriously doubt that there is an end to the things which floor you...

The highest neo-left intellect is bested by the common home schooler... so what you're crying about is known only to you.

Nonsense... but you're invited to advance an example...

There's no evidence in this post which proves you've any means to think... Palin appeals to people because she represents common sense; a function of the species which is simply beyond your intellectual means.

Common sense? Her answers to every question by journalists have been nothing if not nonsensical. Her answer to Courics question about the bailout amounted to some babble about healthcare. I can't believe someone with your obvious intelligence would make any attempt at defending such a weak candidate. It's apparent that your intelligence exists in the absence of pragmatism.

Last edited:
Not a mind reader... but let me consult my psychic friend to find out...

just what in the hell you are talking about....
the person he challanged you to find a valid post from was Chris/Kirk
please do try to pay attention

ROFLMNAO... YOU can't define 'the Bush Doctrine' and you've got the luxury of google and UNLIMITED TIME with no accountability beyond the rhetorical ass pounding you'll get from me for even TRYING; which amounts to nothing, given the full scope of your potential.

Stop with the sexual advances already. You assumed in a previous post that I represent "The ideological left". You make this assumption on the fact that I think Palin is a babbling idiot? Try again. I won't make any assumptions concerning your associations but it's obvious that you are an ideolouge based on your hostile response to my "rhetorical ass pounding" of Sarah Palin. So give it to me straight sir. Why do you feel that I'm wrong when every bit of video-documented evidence proves that I'm right?

ROFLMNAO.. Sweet irony.

I retract my previous statement that you're intelligent. I made it prior to noting your grossly obsessive overuse of pre-pubescent, girly text shorthand. By the way, I apologize for insulting your BFF Sarah Palin. TTFN!

Stop with the sexual advances already. You assumed in a previous post that I represent "The ideological left". You make this assumption on the fact that I think Palin is a babbling idiot?

False... I came to the conclusion based upon the incessant idiocy you advance as reaosned argument.

Try again. I won't make any assumptions concerning your associations but it's obvious that you are an ideolouge based on your hostile response to my "rhetorical ass pounding" of Sarah Palin.

FABULOUS non sequitur...

So give it to me straight sir. Why do you feel that I'm wrong when every bit of video-documented evidence proves that I'm right?

I don't 'feel' your wrong sis... I am stating flat out that you're full of shit. That your position is wholly without substantive basis... that you're trotting out what you feel is a popular position and that you had hoped to do so without being challenged... BIG MISTAKE.

And there is no video which so much as supports your assertion, let alone proves it. Of course you're invited to post such as evidence if you still feel that such will help.

I retract my previous statement that you're intelligent. I made it prior to noting your grossly obsessive overuse of pre-pubescent, girly text shorthand. By the way, I apologize for insulting your BFF Sarah Palin. TTFN!

Hey, you're an imbecile... I don't take anything you say seriously, so don't sweat it.

If you ever come across a position which ya feel can be supported, feel free to bring it on in... I'd love to take a look at it.

Verbatum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y7E235ujJ4]YouTube - Sarah Palin/Tina Fey SplitScreen: Original Upload[/ame]

So let's just recognize that his imbecile is advancing parity as substantive argument... Now again friends, this is why leftists and their independent, moderate, centrist, progressive enablers should NEVER be allowed within 100 miles of a voting booth.

Never was an attempt at a substantive argument here. Just fun and popular opinion, which in this situation represents the TRUTH. and if you'll notice, parity in this case mirrors documented history EXACTLY. Society has spoken.

Forum List

Back