Putin's Answer To Obama

According to my tv news just now Obama and Putin spoke for 90 minutes by phone.

The tv news stated that;

"Russian troops were welcomed like conquering heroes".

"Crimea is 58% Russian nationals"

"A deal was done some time ago for Russia to have its military in Crimea, and Russian ships use Crimean ports".

This seems to be a civil war rather than an attack on a separate nation...Russia invading Germany for example.

Russia is threatening to invade the main part of the Ukraine which is not Russian nor majority Russian.

Getting out of Iraq and staying out of Syria are a couple of the best things Obama has done. Sooner we get out of Afgan the better. I love how the right wants spending cuts except for when it comes to pointless wars.

Also staying out of Libya. The President handled this one as well as can be expected. There are places where we have influence and interest. We have neither in the Ukraine.

I love the moron who said we'd have war in a very short time and the Russians will take Poland.

You said it best, Obama handled this one as well as can be expected...He did NOTHING.

That's what we can expect from this joke of a "president".

Btw, if I were you, I'd change my avatar before labeling anyone a moron.;)

Moron.

The tv news stated that;

"A deal was done some time ago for Russia to have its military in Crimea, and Russian ships use Crimean ports".

This seems to be a civil war rather than an attack on a separate nation...Russia invading Germany for example.

Russia is threatening to invade the main part of the Ukraine which is not Russian nor majority Russian.

What would you have Obama do?

The tv news stated that;

We are obligate by treaty to defend Ukraine, I would send troops. Let Putin start WW3 if he wants.

I would airship in the 82nd and send follow on forces as fast as I could. I would demand Europe do the same as they signed the treaty too. Putin has not invaded the Ukraine proper yet. And if he does there will be a fight.

or do you suggest we abandon allies we agreed to defend because it might be difficult?

What do you think China will do when they see we did not defend the Ukraine? Taiwan would be attacked most likely.

We are obligate by treaty to defend Ukraine, I would send troops. Let Putin start WW3 if he wants.

I would airship in the 82nd and send follow on forces as fast as I could. I would demand Europe do the same as they signed the treaty too. Putin has not invaded the Ukraine proper yet. And if he does there will be a fight.

or do you suggest we abandon allies we agreed to defend because it might be difficult?

What do you think China will do when they see we did not defend the Ukraine? Taiwan would be attacked most likely.

Then Australia! all that land, that China is already buying up one farm at a time.

Troops? most if not all of them would be killed? WWW3?
Best to try European-British/American allies sanctions/boycotts etc first?

I've just made a phone call to my friends and relatives in Odessa (South-eastern city of Ukraine) and Feodosia, Kerch (cities in Crimea)...

That's what people say and feel about so-called invasion: thanks for coming here, save us, we don't want to be ruled by that new nationalistic government which got power in Kiev.

As you can notice, in Kiev about 100 people were killed, but in "invaded by russians" Crimea - none.
Russian troops are now play role of peacemakers, not invaders.

I'm sure UN troops must be sent to Ukraine - european to western and central part of the country and russian to south-eastern.
After that Ukraine should be cleaned out of nationalistic facist terrorists called "The right sector" who were those who killed policemen and civilians in Kiev. Then a new Constitution should be created and approved - the one which declares a federalisation of Ukraine, so that Western&central part of Ukraine, South-Eastern and Crimea were 3 separate states within Ukraine. Each should have their own police, customs and budget. Else it wouldn't be possible for them to have the only government and president as it will never be good for every region.

I've just made a phone call to my friends and relatives in Odessa (South-eastern city of Ukraine) and Feodosia, Kerch (cities in Crimea)...

That's what people say and feel about so-called invasion: thanks for coming here, save us, we don't want to be ruled by that new nationalistic government which got power in Kiev.

As you can notice, in Kiev about 100 people were killed, but in "invaded by russians" Crimea - none.
Russian troops are now play role of peacemakers, not invaders.

I'm sure UN troops must be sent to Ukraine - european to western and central part of the country and russian to south-eastern.
After that Ukraine should be cleaned out of nationalistic facist terrorists called "The right sector" who were those who killed policemen and civilians in Kiev.

Then a new Constitution should be created and approved - the one which declares a federalisation of Ukraine, so that Western&central part of Ukraine, South-Eastern and Crimea were 3 separate states within Ukraine. Each should have their own police, customs and budget. Else it wouldn't be possible for them to have the only government and president as it will never be good for every region.

Sounds a lot like "The Arab Spring" in Egypt, when the MuBros took power, then got booted out.

Your proposal seems all good.

Last edited:
U.S. Lawmakers See Sanctions Not Troops as Ukraine Response - Bloomberg

U.S. Lawmakers See Sanctions Not Troops as Ukraine Response

U.S. lawmakers from both parties urged President Barack Obama to lead an international effort to impose diplomatic and economic sanctions on Russia if it attacks Ukraine, though they stopped short of calling for armed intervention.

The reaction preceded a 90-minute phone call between U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin today, during which Obama said the U.S. would suspend preparation for an upcoming G-8 meeting in Sochi, Russia, according to a White House statement.

Obama expressed “his deep concern over Russia’s clear violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity” in actions Putin’s government already had taken, the statement said. And it warned that “Russia’s continued violation of international law will lead to greater political and economic isolation.”

Following through with a boycott of the G-8 meeting, set for June, and the freezing of assets of senior Russian officials are among further actions that Obama should pursue, the U.S. lawmakers said. Some Republicans said the U.S. and Western European allies also should consider suspending Russia from the G-8, a forum of the world’s seven leading industrialized democracies plus Russia.

Yes, start small and work up to all out war if necessary...could just save many thousands of young US and allies military lives and maimings for life.

Also, all the Russians in London and the rest of the UK could be deported, and their assets frozen...as part of Britain's response.

Yes! That would be so cool to watch on TV! The only thing that would spoil the fun is having to listen to that Kenyan give speeches about the war. If only we had a real man to give the speeches!

US and EU politics do not want to understand some facts:
- Russia doesn't want to look badly for all other countries and trying to move carefully as everyone in the world still think about Russia as about USSR;
- Russia is not building newUSSR, but is trying to rise its economy which was deeply mixed with the economy of former soviet republics. When EU joins other countries it is called integration, but when Russia does the same it is called building of terrible Russian Empire;
- Ukraine and Russia - is the only nation which was divided by politic affairs about 150 years ago. We still do not know how to identify if you are russian or ukranian... Thousands of families live partially in Ukrain and Russia. As a result we'll never fight to each other.

EU and USA are in war against Russia. Information war. A lot of false information about Russia in american mass media.

Last edited:
US and EU politics do not want to understand some facts:
- Russia doesn't want to look badly for all other countries and trying to move carefully as everyone in the world still think about Russia as about USSR;
- Russia is not building newUSSR, but is trying to rise its economy which was deeply mixed with the economy of former soviet republics. When EU joins other countries it is called integration, but when Russia does the same it is called building of terrible Russian Empire;
- Ukraine and Russia - is the only nation which was divided by politic affairs about 150 years ago. We still do not know how to identify if you are russian or ukranian... Thousands of families live partially in Ukrain and Russia. As a result we'll never fight to each other.

EU and USA are in war against Russia. Information war. A lot of false information about Russia in american mass media.

If corruption wasn't the reason Ukrainians were fed up, can you answer one small question - what was Yanukovych's salary as president?

The most surprising thing at Yanukovych?s estate? He has relatively good taste.

Russian troops take over Ukraine's Crimea region

Obama will do nothing. And the Russians will grab more countries.

Crimea always belonged to Russia, but that said, I totally see your point, totally!

Obama neither is interested nor knows anything about world politics, that is a known and proven fact by now!:mad:

He is too busy giving entitlements to future voters and partying with Beyonce!

It's a sad state of affairs for what was once the most powerful country in the world.

True, true. Not ever imagining a break-up of the Soviet Union, Nikita Kruschev, the Soviet Premier, gave Crimea to the Ukraine in an administrative shuffle in 1954. I seem to recall he himself was Ukrainian. But, first and foremost he was a Soviet.

Looks like a beautiful place, this Livia.

Is this a joke?
Uniformed men wearing no rank or insignia are occupying parts of Ukraine as we discuss this.
Obama does not concern Putin.
Putin has rationalized his actions by stating his military has crossed into Ukraine to "protect ethnic Russians".
Total bullshit. Putin wants Ukraine back under control of Russia.
Ah where was Putin to save America when Occupy wall street broke out. by the way Ukraine had elections, so if dingbats don't like it, they should move to Israel or Saudi Arabia (US allies)

You best watch what you post.

Ooooooooh! Scary!

Nutters.......please try, at least, to know the politics of the OP before commenting. This joker has been posting here for a while. Why haven't you idiots grasped where he is coming from?

Also staying out of Libya. The President handled this one as well as can be expected. There are places where we have influence and interest. We have neither in the Ukraine.

I love the moron who said we'd have war in a very short time and the Russians will take Poland.

You said it best, Obama handled this one as well as can be expected...He did NOTHING.

That's what we can expect from this joke of a "president".

Btw, if I were you, I'd change my avatar before labeling anyone a moron.;)

Moron.
Actually, he has a point.

If corruption wasn't the reason Ukrainians were fed up, can you answer one small question - what was Yanukovych's salary as president?

Yanukovich is highly corrupted!
And it is true that people started protesting against him.
But that were not ordinary civilians who made him and his people run away. That were not civilian protesters who threw stones and fire bottles to policemen, that were terrorists of The Right Sector...organisation prepared and trained by american secret services.
Even more - many ukranians knew that uprising is planned for June/July, but it happened earlier.

Yanukovich was a very good reason to start the unrest.

But isn't there exist a democratic way of ousting the president - impichment. That was had to be done. And there were not 100 deaths in Kiev...burning administrative buildings and russian forces in Crimea.

In fact, interim ukranian government is not legal. It was not elected. Those people are those who used uprising for getting their chairs.
I cannot understand why US&EU leaders do not pay attention on that.

Bush-Miss-Me-Yet-300x225.jpg

Why in the world would we miss that putz?

Forum List

Back