Putin's Answer To Obama

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Putin gets permission to use Russian military in Ukraine | Fox News

Russian President Vladimir Putin received permission Saturday from parliament to mobilize the country's military in Ukraine.
Putin says the move is needed to protect ethnic Russians and the personnel of a Russian military base in Ukraine's strategic region of Crimea. The request comes a day after President Obama warned Moscow that "there will be costs" if it intervenes militarily in Ukraine.
Putin move appears to formalize what Ukrainian officials described as an ongoing deployment of Russian troops in the strategic region of Crimea. His motion loosely refers to the "territory of Ukraine" rather than specifically to Crimea, raising the possibility that Moscow could use military force in other Russian-speaking provinces in eastern and southern Ukraine where many oppose the new authorities in Kiev.

President Putin didn't answer obama. He ignored obama. obama is no longer a player.

President Putin didn't answer obama. He ignored obama. obama is no longer a player.
But the ignorance IS an answer, is it not?

Ultimately yes it is. The Russian leadership has been refusing to take phone calls from their American counterparts.
Agreed. I have to wonder how Obama and Hagel are going to handle this one? I hope the Congress is also watching as they consider cutting the Military to the bone...

Putin is not afraid of Obama....once Ukraine is back under control other states will probably fall as well....

The Conservative Anthem!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71wdsTqkfM]Russian National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Your team is rocking Chimera!

A slight aside - the Ukraine was ONCE PART OF RUSSIA!!! Russia granted it a separate state sometime in the 50s -- I think. They still have troops in Crimea.

Putin knows Obama is a nothing but an empty suit and a puppet and all meaningless words. He'll do whatever he feels like, knowing Obama won't do jackshit about it.

Thats because Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids.

We will be living in a different country and world by the time this communist bullshit artist America hater steps down from office in 2016. God help us all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back