"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

Gotta love how liberals paint themselves into a corner.

They all jumped on this case thinking it was a clear cut case of a racist white man who chased down an innocent black kid and shot him in the back.

Turns out the kid may have very well attacked him from behind and threw him to the ground.

Now they could care less about what really happened. Its time to stir up public outrage, widen racial divides, and support the lynching of someone in the name of phoney political outrage.

And now its time to sell T-shirts to help the political cause.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

They all jumped on this case thinking it was a clear cut case of a racist white man who chased down an innocent black kid and shot him in the back.

Turns out the kid may have very well attacked him from behind and threw him to the ground.

Now they could care less about what really happened. Its time to stir up public outrage, widen racial divides, and support the lynching of someone in the name of phoney political outrage.

I don't know if the guys who made the shirts are political at all.

I doubt they even know how to tie their shoes.

It could als be that trayvon was doing pot since there is a report that he was suspend because he had in his possession a marijuana baggie. I am going to say on school grounds.

Last edited:

I got me a new T-Shirt too, since blacks want to go there, if they can do it, so can whitey...

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

aint capitalism great

yer racist to the core/
and the confederate flag isnt racist either is it..

Shows you don't know jack shit buddy.

History will show you all the flags. None were racist. Not at all. None of the flags had to do with racism.

Pity you think that. Sadly more of idiots really do believe in that.

tinydancer wishing men and women could know the truth instead of lies fed to you.

Wouldn't this be considered slander? I would think Zimmerman might be able to sue the people making these shirts.

yer racist to the core/

History will show you all the flags. None were racist. Not at all. None of the flags had to do with racism.

tinydancer wishing men and women could know the truth instead of lies fed to you.
Nazi_flag.jpg

apparently this is not racist then.

yer racist to the core/

No, it's not, moron. It's a flag of the southern states during the Civil War. Deal with it.

They don't know the truth dearheart. They've been fed lies for so long. I don't even think we can undo it.

And sadly, I don't even think half want to know the truth. They are so into victimization they want to be slaves today.

That's the game and it's disgusting but that's what they want to be. Back on some bizarro plantation singing songs and pretending to be slaves again and posturing out the ying yang.

If they give themselves slave status again they can make excuses for themselves now can't they?

Nazi_flag.jpg

apparently this is not racist then.

I was talking the Confederate Flag. You went Nazi.

Why?

I'm talking truth and history. That's all I ever do.

No, it's not, moron. It's a flag of the southern states during the Civil War. Deal with it.
yet is only stood for slavery and the lack of human and civil rights for blacks. nope.... not racist.... you see black people all the time with the confederate flag flying at their homes and on their cars...

Ahhh I don't think you know who you're dancing with here darlin.

Expert on slavery.

Should we start with Cromwell and all the Irish slaves to the colonies?

Where would you like to dance with me child? Now punk oh what horrid words you speak to me...:D

I'm sooooooooooooooooo upset. Oh my goodness......Do you want me to put up all the confederate black soldiers who fought for the south.

I can you know. I'm brilliant. By all means keep going at me. I have more fun that way.

yer racist to the core/

actually the battle flag was the flag of the southern states. Not all southern armies flew it nor was it recognized by the Confederate government.

This was the army of the Mississippi battle flag
FIRST ISSUE
cs-pkbf1.gif

SECOND ISSUE
cs-pkbf2.gif

The battle flag in question
200px-Battle_flag_of_the_US_Confederacy.svg.png
was mainly flown by the army of Northern Virginia.

Last edited:
yet is only stood for slavery and the lack of human and civil rights for blacks. nope.... not racist.... you see black people all the time with the confederate flag flying at their homes and on their cars...

Ahhh I don't think you know who you're dancing with here darlin.

Expert on slavery.

Should we start with Cromwell and all the Irish slaves to the colonies?

Where would you like to dance with me child? Now punk oh what horrid words you speak to me...:D

I'm sooooooooooooooooo upset. Oh my goodness......Do you want me to put up all the confederate black soldiers who fought for the south.

I can you know. I'm brilliant. By all means keep going at me. I have more fun that way.

Or the English and the Scottish?

Every black guy should wear a t-shirt that says pussy ass cracker and have the face of a mexican right below it.

Oh that's just too good. They'll have to only wear them in all white neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back