"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

I got me a new T-Shirt too, since blacks want to go there, if they can do it, so can whitey...

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

Oh my. You've done a great job elevating yourself to on that moral highground.

Idiot.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

I got me a new T-Shirt too, since blacks want to go there, if they can do it, so can whitey...

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

Oh my. You've done a great job elevating yourself to on that moral highground.

Idiot.

I'm guessing stormfront is under maintenance. We agree cowman.

It's mocking TruthMocker and her inability to spell even four letter words, like 'liar'. :lol: It is an 'in' joke on USMB.

Yeah I noticed. So what do you think about the job that poster did on the t-shirt to exact revenge? I find it just as distasteful as the cracker shirt, he must be proud of himself, eh?

It was pathetic - and offensive.... certainly nothing to be proud of. It is neither big nor clever to insult blacks as 'revenge' for the asinine behavior of the ones behind the original offensive item.
It's sad really.

OK, that is seriously racist.

OK, that is seriously racist.

With crap like this, one is only left with the conclusion every race is racist.

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

What a fucking moronic thing to post, Pale. Seriously.... you can be one dumb SOB.

Thanks for calling this out CG but I noticed as much as you call me a racist....A real instance of racism you just said was "moronic"

Kid gloves CG...Kid gloves

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

What a fucking moronic thing to post, Pale. Seriously.... you can be one dumb SOB.

Thanks for calling this out CG but I noticed as much as you call me a racist....A real instance of racism you just said was "moronic"

Meh, good point.

For the record, what Pale Rider posted was racist.

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

Oh cut the bullshit, CC. You are one nit picky dude, brother.

I noticed you didnt call it racist either. You called me racist for less and often. This guy changes the word to ****** and your response is...well, its level headed. CG said it was a good point and no matter if you think its picky, it's the truth.

Idiots don't even know what a cracker is. I like ritz crackers with colby/jack cheese.

I noticed you didnt call it racist either. You called me racist for less and often. This guy changes the word to ****** and your response is...well, its level headed. CG said it was a good point and no matter if you think its picky, it's the truth.

My response was its level headed? No it wasn't. Read it again. Think hard what I was saying. Just because I didnt use the word racist doesn't mean I was saying it was fine. I asked the question to get him to respond, he didn't.. Not long after I posted that "storm front must be under maintenance".

No word racist in there but a clear cut inference Leading to conclusion I thought it was racist. Oh well, you're just persecuted and I'm a persecutor after all.

Idiots don't even know what a cracker is. I like ritz crackers with colby/jack cheese.

I like them with that spray cheese stuff.

Much as it pains me, CC is right. If one is gonna call one racist, then one must call the other racist also. Both are racist - and incredibly pathetic. Racism offends me - from any race.

Much as it pains me, CC is right. If one is gonna call one racist, then one must call the other racist also. Both are racist - and incredibly pathetic. Racism offends me - from any race.

True. But he was insinuating. Ones silence doesn't mean approval. You can handle yourself though, CG.

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

So some unknown person on (you assume) the other side of the racial divide decides to show their hate.....and your response is "See? I can be a bigger racist asshole than you! Nyah, Nyah, Nyah-Nah!" It's not funny; just childish, nasty, and yes, racist.
Just as an aside, I'm surprised how badly some people on this board have behaved over this incident; I probably shouldn't be, but I am. Some of the unfounded assumptions, mischaracterizations, slurs and outright lies some of you (on BOTH sides of this), have thrown at both the principles in this case,in an effort to demonize them, are honestly disgusting. If this weren't a tragedy to begin with, the disdain for truth and the rule of law would be laughable; as it is, it's just sad, and wrong on so many levels it's sickening.

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

So some unknown person on (you assume) the other side of the racial divide decides to show their hate.....and your response is "See? I can be a bigger racist asshole than you! Nyah, Nyah, Nyah-Nah!" It's not funny; just childish, nasty, and yes, racist.
Just as an aside, I'm surprised how badly some people on this board have behaved over this incident; I probably shouldn't be, but I am. Some of the unfounded assumptions, mischaracterizations, slurs and outright lies some of you (on BOTH sides of this), have thrown at both the principles in this case,in an effort to demonize them, are honestly disgusting. If this weren't a tragedy to begin with, the disdain for truth and the rule of law would be laughable; as it is, it's just sad, and wrong on so many levels it's sickening.

Right on. Spot on Infact. Not sure if we've met but glad that we did now.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back