"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

I don't see where it is for sale, this sounds made up.

Must be great living in a world where you can selectively choose what is true and what is false. Read the link, Ravi.

this link: An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

I want to be sure because this link doesnt say the shirt is for sale. And Lockejaw is putting everyone on the defensive because of what one person did. It's like that EBT video. One person posts it then says "Hey black people! Explain yourself!"

I am not responsible for everything that every black person does. First, Zimmerman is not white. Just knowing that everyone should point and laugh at the idiot.

Instead LockeJaw posts it and wants every liberal or black person to defend it. Why? When Santorum was shooting and someone said "pretend its Obama" were you asked to defend it?

If there is anything more precious than a nice black v hispanic race fight, I don't know what it would be. Hispanics can go absoutely crazy when a white person calls them a tortilla. Let's hope they do so when blacks start referring to them as crackers! Oh this is so good it's a wonder it never became a Monty Python skit.

Must be great living in a world where you can selectively choose what is true and what is false. Read the link, Ravi.

this link: An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

I want to be sure because this link doesnt say the shirt is for sale. And Lockejaw is putting everyone on the defensive because of what one person did. It's like that EBT video. One person posts it then says "Hey black people! Explain yourself!"

I am not responsible for everything that every black person does. First, Zimmerman is not white. Just knowing that everyone should point and laugh at the idiot.

Instead LockeJaw posts it and wants every liberal or black person to defend it. Why? When Santorum was shooting and someone said "pretend its Obama" were you asked to defend it?
I did not ask anyone to defend it. WTF are you talking about.

I posted the story and never commented on the OP.
Paranoid much?

So.....

Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

What exactly does "... is now available for purchase" mean if it does not mean it is actually available for purchase (or... sale, if you prefer)? I'd really love to hear your explanation for those words.

It does say the shirt "is available for purchase." that dew ya?

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

This is how caplitalism works
Not hardly.

I post an article and CC claims that I have some sinister motive.

TM defended it herself, I didn't ask her to do anything.

If there is anything more precious than a nice black v hispanic race fight, I don't know what it would be. Hispanics can go absoutely crazy when a white person calls them a tortilla. Let's hope they do so when blacks start referring to them as crackers! Oh this is so good it's a wonder it never became a Monty Python skit.

Katz if you live in Southern California you should know Black and Hispanic racial fighting is hardly something new.

Forum List

Back