"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

Must be great living in a world where you can selectively choose what is true and what is false. Read the link, Ravi.

this link: An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

I want to be sure because this link doesnt say the shirt is for sale. And Lockejaw is putting everyone on the defensive because of what one person did. It's like that EBT video. One person posts it then says "Hey black people! Explain yourself!"

I am not responsible for everything that every black person does. First, Zimmerman is not white. Just knowing that everyone should point and laugh at the idiot.

Instead LockeJaw posts it and wants every liberal or black person to defend it. Why? When Santorum was shooting and someone said "pretend its Obama" were you asked to defend it?

So.....

Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

What exactly does "... is now available for purchase" mean if it does not mean it is actually available for purchase (or... sale, if you prefer)? I'd really love to hear your explanation for those words.

I see it, but havent been able to find any site or links that show it's for sale. I missed that part. My bad.

My point is that, why is every black person to blame or every liberal to blame for everything someone does? The media says he's white...LIBERALS EXPLAIN THIS! Someone prints a shirt....LIBERALS EXPLAIN THIS! Some Wacko fire bombs a dems office...Repub...oh wait...thats one guy!

I'm not defending the shirt and I dont think TM has either (I'm not responsible for anything she says and if she defended the shirt in this thread my bad) but people print shirts all the time. No one is saying that all Repubs have to explain the "re-nig" bumper sticker. So dont throw this wacko grenade in my lap with no pin in it.

this link: An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

I want to be sure because this link doesnt say the shirt is for sale. And Lockejaw is putting everyone on the defensive because of what one person did. It's like that EBT video. One person posts it then says "Hey black people! Explain yourself!"

I am not responsible for everything that every black person does. First, Zimmerman is not white. Just knowing that everyone should point and laugh at the idiot.

Instead LockeJaw posts it and wants every liberal or black person to defend it. Why? When Santorum was shooting and someone said "pretend its Obama" were you asked to defend it?

So.....

Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

What exactly does "... is now available for purchase" mean if it does not mean it is actually available for purchase (or... sale, if you prefer)? I'd really love to hear your explanation for those words.

I see it, but havent been able to find any site or links that show it's for sale. I missed that part. My bad.

My point is that, why is every black person to blame or every liberal to blame for everything someone does? The media says he's white...LIBERALS EXPLAIN THIS! Someone prints a shirt....LIBERALS EXPLAIN THIS! Some Wacko fire bombs a dems office...Repub...oh wait...thats one guy!

I'm not defending the shirt and I dont think TM has either (I'm not responsible for anything she says and if she defended the shirt in this thread my bad) but people print shirts all the time. No one is saying that all Repubs have to explain the "re-nig" bumper sticker. So dont throw this wacko grenade in my lap with no pin in it.

You are aware that not all merchandise is necessarily available online, right? For example, perhaps they haven't found a distributor who's a big a lowlife, money grabbing scumbag as the producers? Maybe online retailers have morals? Who knows... but just because you cannot immediately find the offending item for sale on line does not mean it does not exist.

I haven't asked for 'liberals' to 'explain this'.... I asked you, specifically, as an individual (I do understand that you struggle with the whole concept of individuality) - because you were the one who said the article did not say the item is actually for sale (a point which I - and several others - disproved).

If there is anything more precious than a nice black v hispanic race fight, I don't know what it would be. Hispanics can go absoutely crazy when a white person calls them a tortilla. Let's hope they do so when blacks start referring to them as crackers! Oh this is so good it's a wonder it never became a Monty Python skit.

Katz if you live in Southern California you should know Black and Hispanic racial fighting is hardly something new.

That's probably why you won't see any of those t-shirts around here.

So.....

No one said that repubs had to explain the re-nig sticker? Lol! That was rich.

I never asked any liberals to explain the t-shirt. I posted the article, TM starts being a smart ass, which clued me in on her approval of said t-shirt.

Who needs it explained? It speaks for itself. The guy who made it doesn't have two brain cells to rub together obviously.

And you have a severe persecution complex. You oughta get yourself checked out.

So.....

You are aware that not all merchandise is necessarily available online, right?

Yes, I just said that I dont see where its available for purchase.

For example, perhaps they haven't found a distributor who's a big a lowlife, money grabbing scumbag as the producers? Maybe online retailers have morals? Who knows... but just because you cannot immediately find the offending item for sale on line does not mean it does not exist.

I agree, thats why I said I dont see it available for purchase. We're saying the same thing because I'm sure you googled it. So I dont see the problem other than I didnt hypothesize WHY I (and you) do not see it.

I haven't asked for 'liberals' to 'explain this'.... I asked you, specifically, as an individual (I do understand that you struggle with the whole concept of individuality) - because you were the one who said the article did not say the item is actually for sale (a point which I - and several others - disproved).

Do you know what my bad means? Do you want me to click my heels and say it? I saw the mistake and owned up to it. Are you mad at me? Like beating deceased horses? What?

So.....

Did they or didnt they?

I never asked any liberals to explain the t-shirt. I posted the article, TM starts being a smart ass, which clued me in on her approval of said t-shirt.

Duly noted

Who needs it explained? It speaks for itself. The guy who made it doesn't have two brain cells to rub together obviously.

I agree since Zimmerman is not a cracker per se

And if I said you were making an unfair judgement about me as you just did, will you say that stems from my "persecution complex" or from your "persecutor complex"?

Well at least liesmatters has stopped littering your VM wall.

Yeah she was on a roll that day. Trying to convince me I'm either a liar or a traitor to my race. She is still on that trip, but keeping it on the boards.

I think its rather offensive of her not to believe you about what color you are. If you were a raving democrat....she would be all over anyone who dared to say you were not black.

she forgets that VM's are public..... :lol:

Did they or didnt they?

Duly noted

And if I said you were making an unfair judgement about me as you just did, will you say that stems from my "persecution complex" or from your "persecutor complex"?

Go back and read the thread on that topic. You'll get your answer.

As to the persecutor complex, how do you figure I have one? I'm not the one coming up with the idea that the reasoning behind posting an article must always be a conspiracy from the right. You unfairly judged me and my motives, and you get insulted if its dished back to you?

Well at least liesmatters has stopped littering your VM wall.

Yeah she was on a roll that day. Trying to convince me I'm either a liar or a traitor to my race. She is still on that trip, but keeping it on the boards.

I think its rather offensive of her not to believe you about what color you are. If you were a raving democrat....she would be all over anyone who dared to say you were not black.

You know, it is offensive. And you only read half of them. I removed most of the first onslaught of rants from her. She just kept filling my vm with vitriol as fast as I could remove them. Eventually I just gave up. She has got to be the hardest working troll in the trolling biz.

You know, it is offensive. And you only read half of them. I removed most of the first onslaught of rants from her. She just kept filling my vm with vitriol as fast as I could remove them. Eventually I just gave up. She has got to be the hardest working troll in the trolling biz.

She always posts here hammered drunk off of Peppermint Schnapps, so shes pretty wirey and resilient.

Did they or didnt they?

Duly noted

As to the persecutor complex, how do you figure I have one? I'm not the one coming up with the idea that the reasoning behind posting an article must always be a conspiracy from the right. You unfairly judged me and my motives, and you get insulted if its dished back to you?

Oh god, you couldve typed yes or no with less keystrokes

I didnt say conspiracy from the right. Dude you're like an accusation generator. No matter what I say you'll flip it into something and rail against it.

You didnt ask for an explanation, you did just post it. But the very next post was said "no bigotry here huh?" then it went from there. You didnt ask for an explanation but you had to know where it would go...not your fault, but you played a part either way. Agreed?

Rumor has it she is a paid hack.

Did they or didnt they?

Duly noted

I didnt say conspiracy from the right. Dude you're like an accusation generator. No matter what I say you'll flip it into something and rail against it.

You didnt ask for an explanation, you did just post it. But the very next post was said "no bigotry here huh?" then it went from there. You didnt ask for an explanation but you had to know where it would go...not your fault, but you played a part either way. Agreed?
So you're upset that I posted this article?

Rumor has it she is a paid hack.
If she is, she isn't a very good one.

nope

nope
Well what is your deal then?

Forum List

Back