"protecting" And "serving"

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

You are a total jerk

I can see you have never served in this capacity

so we should ignore the problems that exist because it somehow offends you to discuss them?
Never said that chicken legs,

Don't put words into my mouth

you didn't have to say it.... your continued efforts to derail the thread speak for themselves.

it's always amusing when some misogynist lowlife insults women's looks because they don't like their politics.... especially when you haven't a clue what my legs or anything else about me look like. did you think you were either accurate or effective in your spew?

JillianFries: "you didn't have to say it...."

Of course, for people you wish to decry you imagine what they are thinking and then put in a posting. Gotcha.

Cameras only create more of problem for all concerned, even those you champion like perps.
The only ones against police body cameras are bent cops. There are no exceptions.

You are a total jerk

so we should ignore the problems that exist because it somehow offends you to discuss them?

you didn't have to say it.... your continued efforts to derail the thread speak for themselves.

it's always amusing when some misogynist lowlife insults women's looks because they don't like their politics.... especially when you haven't a clue what my legs or anything else about me look like. did you think you were either accurate or effective in your spew?

yet another inane remark from Jackassle

Of course, for people you wish to decry you imagine what they are thinking and then put in a posting. Gotcha.

Cameras only create more of problem for all concerned, even those you champion like perps.
The only ones against police body cameras are bent cops. There are no exceptions.

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

You are a total jerk

You're right, I haven't. I don't feel the need to go around bullying other people. I have nothing to prove and I'm not a sadist
Those character defects you cited are not what being a member of a police force is about.

You are a total jerk

The only people who dislike cops are criminals, no exceptions.

Forum List

Back