I feel bad for Barron Trump

re: Trump's youngest son: My avatar winced when we read that he was to be a Florida GOP delegate. Thought then that the kid now is 'in play'.....and it'll be a rough go for a 17-18yr old kid. No matter who his father is.

It has long appeared that the press ---right, left, in the middle --- has been quite respectful of the kid's pre-adolescent and teen years. They didn't go after him the way, say, Rush Limbaugh ridiculed the looks of 10yr old Chelsea Clinton. (Perhaps the blow-back Limbaugh got for that was a warning bell to all of the press about picking on political leaders juvenile kids.)

But, having said that......being a political delegate means the young man would be fair game in the bare-knuckle world of real-politik.

I think it prudent that he withdrew or refused the position. There is time for him to grow into the role of Dad's defender.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have accepted that I will never, ever, ever understand why the Left--------believe the US president needs to be just short of Jesus Christ."

----------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, that sounds an awful lot like a Strawman argument.
No poster that i have read on this venue has expressed such sentiment....other than some Rightfield posters who equates Don Trump with the Jesus figure, or 'The Second Coming' of God's chosen one.

But beyond who worships who.....the whole idea that poster SweetSue offers...that we must accept as the leader we wish to follow and represent our nation in this world -- a serial adulterer, sexual assaulter, misogynist and disparager of women, cheater on charities, Trump University scammer, owner and operator of an organization judged by a jury to be guilty of business fraud (and was penalized $800+ million for it).

So, "just short of Jesus Christ"???

If that is SweetSue's standards.... it sure makes Jesus Christ look like a sketchy character.
If he can't be head and shoulders above someone with the quality of character of Don Trump then why in hell is anyone worshipping this Jesus Christ anywhere, at any time?

IMHO

I am the most honest poster on USMB
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Now that’s funny right there….

1715426078424.jpeg

I don't believe any president could be just short of Jesus Christ.

I do not think Trump is like any other president, republican or democrat....no one has been as lawless and crooked and nasty and deceitful as him, not even Nixon...

To me, with eyes wide opened, that is simply fact.

I asked for specifics on how he has been crooked, nasty, lawless and deceitful that don't involve YOUR HURTSIE FEELINGS.

Anything?

Anything at all

You don't even know anything about him yet you already think he's a clan member or something,

Fact is the kid is an A student and a chess master, speaks 5 languages fluently, and we can thank the fact that his mother spent a lot of time raising him properly as opposed to Biden with two kids on drugs and God knows what else they've done.
All lies.

Two languages and grades have never been released.

You don't know much of anything about Barron. You're projecting your imagination onto an 18 year old and pretending its knowledge.

Your delusions tells us nothing about Barron. They only tell us about you.

Here's hoping that Barron is better than his rapist father.
What exactly are you doing? You already admitted you don't know anything and are basing your judgment on what you've seen, which is very little. Stop projecting and lying about Trump fucking dishonest Democrat vermin.

What exactly are you doing? You already admitted you don't know anything and are basing your judgment on what you've seen, which is very little. Stop projecting and lying about Trump fucking dishonest Democrat vermin.

Trump is welcome to present “alternative facts” to disprove what our eyes have seen

I wonder if Melania watched daddy rape 11-year old Barron in the shower?

No fucking way... the odds of BOTH candidates being that depraved has to be what....600 Trillion to 1?

biden yo ashley shower .jpg

Forum List

Back