Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

Are you saying white people can't be nuerodivergent, blind, deaf, single parents or any of the other marginalized groups they are prioritizing?
No it’s the part where they specify they are looking for candidates who are “black, Hispanic, Asian”. Certainly an educated fella like yourself understands that.

I understood it just fine... they are looking for diversity. No problem with that. I mean, a room of old white males isn't going to come up with original ideas.
Yeah, but a queer, black, disabled, vegan isn’t going to create civilization.

Your “original ideas” are third world garbage. If white people, and their ideas, are so bad, why do all the “diverse” people want to come to white countries?

Yeah, but a queer, black, disabled, vegan isn’t going to create civilization.

Your “original ideas” are third world garbage. If white people, and their ideas, are so bad, why do all the “diverse” people want to come to white countries?

They want to visit the wealth white people stole from their countries, DUH.

Maybe you should read up on how the British Empire looted India and China.

They want to visit the wealth white people stole from their countries, DUH.

Maybe you should read up on how the British Empire looted India and China.
They didn’t do it any different than has been happening in the clash of civilizations since the beginning of time. They just won. Once again our liberal-arts-scholar believes the entire world revolves around white people.

Um, no, what happened between 1945, after the White countries broke each other, people of color started reasserting themselves.

The world is just returning to its natural state.
Not really, because slavery was the natural state of the world. Slavery had always existed until the evil YT man abolished it.

The hating of America by the fruitcake liberals started off in the wake of the post war economic boom. Since then it’s been a steady descent into complete societal decadence and corruption. By the time of the cultural revolution of the 1960’s this anti-American ideology was systemic within our culture. At the current point in the collapse of our civilization, these privileged brats openly reject objective reality.

Not really, because slavery was the natural state of the world. Slavery had always existed until the evil YT man abolished it.

Wow, your history is so confused, isn't it?

The hating of America by the fruitcake liberals started off in the wake of the post war economic boom. Since then it’s been a steady descent into complete societal decadence and corruption. By the time of the cultural revolution of the 1960’s this anti-American ideology was systemic within our culture. At the current point in the collapse of our civilization, these privileged brats openly reject objective reality.

Or maybe they recognize that a system that only benefits White, Christian, Cis-gendered, heterosexual males only benefits a small slice of the population. Heck, I fall into that defintion (except the Christian part) and even I see the inequity of it.

Wow, your history is so confused, isn't it?
No. Pretty much any historical account of slavery will acknowledge that slavery has been universal since pre-history. That is unless its a “herstory” that was been penned by blue haired activists.

Or maybe they recognize that a system that only benefits White, Christian, Cis-gendered, heterosexual males only benefits a small slice of the population. Heck, I fall into that defintion (except the Christian part) and even I see the inequity of it.

So what? Inequity is the natural state of the world. You are the one touting the return to the “natural state” of the world.
More importantly, inequity does not equal discrimination. That is a false equivalency that is ONLY used when it supports your thesis.

8cq9kx.jpg

Cease with the disingenuous use of that one sentence . Since that term was created by

1705562026680.png

You can stop crying. Because no matter how dishonest you try to be the reality is that whites can do things non whites can't and everything McIntosh describes are real things whites get.

Here is a rare occasion where a Republican admits it's real

This is why I love this Hunter Biden story. It is a perfect example that white privilege exists and Republicans know it. All their sons are pretty much just as privileged as Hunter.

In the future, please don't say white privilege doesn't exist.
Good for her to point out that Democrats are the real white supremacists which, ironically is the same label they hang on their enemies.

Good for her to point out that Democrats are the real white supremacists which, ironically is the same label they hang on their enemies.
Yeah,, yeah, another racist republican projecting.

Because no matter how dishonest you try to be the reality is that whites can do things non whites can't
My, that's sounds mighty racist of you. That is the same bullshit I have to read from Hector12 & horselightning all the time. Black folks are inferior and whites can do so much more. blah blah blah.

My my my. Now I know why you post here, rather than on a black discussion forum. Clearly you have an inferiority complex.

No, I assure you IM2, there is no difference in the races, blacks are just as smart, strong and capable as whites. There is no such thing as "white privilege." You have drank some kool-aid my friend. stahp.

. . . and here, for years, you have been telling us, blacks are equal to whites, and you don't even believe it. . . . . :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back