Proof from NPR reporter... the MSM BIAS is REAL!

whats more believable someone saying Trump did something brain dead stupid or someone saying Trump didn't do something stupid. You people are idiots!
Give it the Biden test. If this was said about Biden, would you believe Biden or a driver?

Give it the Biden test. If this was said about Biden, would you believe Biden or a driver?
You mean would I believe a man who lies all the time or one that doesn't lie all the time., what a stupid question. Anyone who believes a lying psychopath has some mental issues themselves .and then fit in quite well with a man who shits in his pants all day long because of the drugs he takes. Trump on his TV program had a diaper changing crew on staff , to clean him up when he shit on himself.

I always found the "87" number to be dubious myself in terms of the number of reporters they have. Mr. Berliner wrote:

In recent years I’ve struggled to answer that question. Concerned by the lack of viewpoint diversity, I looked at voter registration for our newsroom. In D.C., where NPR is headquartered and many of us live, I found 87 registered Democrats working in editorial positions and zero Republicans. None.

I thought maybe he was just talking about the on-air personalities or maybe the staff writers. It sounded low to me. I also think the idea that one could access the voter registration of a co-worker is a bit suspect. I thought maybe he just asked them???

I think Mr. Berliner has a valid larger point though I would put the "divide" not between Republican and Democrat but between high minded and ordinary. I'm an average person...I listen to NPR. I like some things I hear, I don't like other things I hear. I find their news to be first rate reporting. The other shows (I almost always listen via podcast) I find to be more and more exclusive. Sometimes I'm in that group but more and more I'm not.
No real patriot would or could take the position with the hate Nazi Right wing. First you would have to be hate driven or stupid or both to align yourself with this hate group , absolutely nothing more has to be said then the leader of these MAGA's is Trump, a total psychopathic criminal liar. who wants to be a dictator.You have to be fucked to align yourself with this traitor. Lets put this into perspective what kind of wank do you have to be to believe Trump and support him. That's a group that is a traitor to this country and should be treated as such forever. They should never get another chance to bring down our democracy and country for their sick personal gain.

No real patriot would or could take the position with the hate Nazi Right wing. First you would have to be hate driven or stupid or both to align yourself with this hate group , absolutely nothing more has to be said then the leader of these MAGA's is Trump, a total psychopathic criminal liar. who wants to be a dictator.You have to be fucked to align yourself with this traitor. Lets put this into perspective what kind of wank do you have to be to believe Trump and support him. That's a group that is a traitor to this country and should be treated as such forever. They should never get another chance to bring down our democracy and country for their sick personal gain.

With apologies to Bulldog, you literally have to be the most ignorant person on the planet.
Your feelers are going to be so hurt in November.

No, just npr. The others lie too though.
That works real well for you idiots , they all lie so You will just make it up yourself , tell everyone your made up bullshit like it is the divine truth. You are a fucking idiot.and exactly who I think you are and you are stupid enough to prove it for me.

You mean would I believe a man who lies all the time or one that doesn't lie all the time., what a stupid question. Anyone who believes a lying psychopath has some mental issues themselves .and then fit in quite well with a man who shits in his pants all day long because of the drugs he takes. Trump on his TV program had a diaper changing crew on staff , to clean him up when he shit on himself.
You failed.

Of course, the Biden bunch gets upset when they are falsely accused of what trump has done.

What educated you? You are all happy with globalism except you want all of the comforts the pax americana gives you. You live off of slaves in overseas nations and have no problem with that while calling anyone you do not agree with white nationalists. Those slaves though are building foundation for their nations while we are slowly losing ours.

Nazis of Germany were left wing. I don't know who started the myth they are right wing but that is fiction. If you don't see the hate in the Biden Government, count up how many citizens are in prison over things done by the Feds.
Feds opened doors to citizens allowing them inside the Capitol. Later turned on the citizens and jailed those who came on alleging they interfered with congress. Well why did the cops bring them inside I ask?

Look your descriptive words mean nothing at all. You have not proven that any of them are correct.

Nazis of Germany were left wing. I don't know who started the myth they are right wing but that is fiction. If you don't see the hate in the Biden Government, count up how many citizens are in prison over things done by the Feds.
Feds opened doors to citizens allowing them inside the Capitol. Later turned on the citizens and jailed those who came on alleging they interfered with congress. Well why did the cops bring them inside I ask?

Look your descriptive words mean nothing at all. You have not proven that any of them are correct.
Jamaal Bowman purposely and admittedly pulled a fire alarm to disrupt and delay a vote in congress and he was charged with a misdemeanor. Gee, it must be good to be a democrat and given a free ride for the exact thing that so many conservatives have been falsely accused of and jailed for.

Jamaal Bowman purposely and admittedly pulled a fire alarm to disrupt and delay a vote in congress and he was charged with a misdemeanor. Gee, it must be good to be a democrat and given a free ride for the exact thing that so many conservatives have been falsely accused of and jailed for.
The left will keep up the bullying until they are stopped.

What educated you? You are all happy with globalism except you want all of the comforts the pax americana gives you. You live off of slaves in overseas nations and have no problem with that while calling anyone you do not agree with white nationalists. Those slaves though are building foundation for their nations while we are slowly losing ours.
ok. We'll put you in the proslavery group.

You are like trump , people have to ignore what you say because everything you say like shitpants is a lie. You might have to be put on Ignore. If you only deal in lies you are not worth the time to read even.

You are like trump , people have to ignore what you say because everything you say like shitpants is a lie. You might have to be put on Ignore. If you only deal in lies you are not worth the time to read even.
Now about you.
Very crude.
Seems angry at posters.
Rude as hell.
Not worth my time.

Forum List

Back