Why this thread is in the Politics forum... because

the cruelty is the point.
That's an interesting idea. Have the supreme court throw out all the cruel and unusual punishment decisions, and lets go back to the cruel and painful methods of killing people on death row. That would be a much greater deterrence against murder than life in prison without parole.

Maybe deter shoplifters by using hammers, and breaking their hands.

We could even put the Taliban in charge.

HE chose my wife and me. HE had been a stray around my apartment complex, until last year, when HE suddenly decided that HE's my wife's and my cat.

And HE is a lot smarter than you will ever be.

By the way, about 80% of orange cats are male. I don't know how much that means to someone like you, a shill for the party that has made it an official part of its platform to deny the biological difference between male and female,
The cat has bad taste.

Much like you do in Presidential candidates/blobs.

You have 30 days to transfer your license to Washington state. You are required to surrender your license when receiving a washington license. No non-citizen can receive a standard drivers license in any state. without "NON-CITIZEN", or some other identifying notation written on it. Motor Voter only registers qualifying citizens to vote. I don't care what anyone told you.
Source please.
I need to see the actual text, not your biased restatements.

so?

In peson voting, mail in voting, combinations. All proven to be save and secure by right wing audits that were initiated.

Nobody else on the right can tell me--perhaps you can--how did the Republicans gain seats in the US House in 2020 and 2022 if the Democrats were rigging the election?
Limited resources. They didn't rig every election.
The alternative is that a majority of those citizens whom voted in Democrats, especially Biden, are either dumb/stupid or criminal/larcenous or both.

Don't interrupt him; he's inventing reasons to be angry.
Not inventing anything. It's all blatantly obvious.
Nor angry. Especially at levels seen by you Leftist whom have a seven year plus old hard-on and vendetta against Trump and Conservatives.
But then thieves, crooks, and criminals rarely let go of their animosity towards those whom call them out and point to their despicable actions.

Not inventing anything. It's all blatantly obvious.
Nor angry. Especially at levels seen by you Leftist whom have a seven year plus old hard-on and vendetta against Trump and Conservatives.
But then thieves, crooks, and criminals rarely let go of their animosity towards those whom call them out and point to their despicable actions.
Yeah, you sound happy. LOL

If you were any more miserable...you'd be Kari Lake.

Not as much as being stupid enough to support politicians whose best plan is to steal from the productive and give to deadwood non-productive like yourself.
This assumes you have honesty, integrity, and a conscience, which most Leftist scum don't.
And he fails to address the topic beyond his MAGADUMIAN level insults.

Like we could expect more from Apesylvanians.

Source please.
I need to see the actual text, not your biased restatements.
I've gone as far as I want to for such a silly claim as yours. Believe what you want. It won't be the first batshit crazy conspiracy theory you fell for.

This news will have the Trump cult psychopaths stroking themselves even more frantically.

---
One body was found stuck in the lines of orange buoys installed by Texas authorities near the U.S.-Mexico border. A second body was discovered separately in the area of the buoys by the Beta Group of Piedras Negras, according to a statement from Mexico’s Foreign Affairs Secretary and Mexico’s Migration Institute.
---

Several of the Republicans get giddy with joy when they read such things. That makes them depraved and evil human beings.

Forum List

Back