The one MSM reporter I thought I would never believe!! Brian Stelter, former CNN Chief Media Correspondent

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
But Stelter seems to become "WOKE" to the concept of "journalism", i.e. cover the 5 "Ws" as a reporter.
Stelter points out how the majority of the MSM failed in this case...and is one of the reasons I am constantly
doubting the MSM reporting.
I mean what did ABC,CBS,NBC do in 2020 to totally invalidate their "professionalism"???
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates. Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20" Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

Now most of the media did it again! JUMPED to conclusions because Israel bad, Hamas good!

Brian Stelter Tears Into Media’s ‘Atrocious Series of Mistakes’ Covering Gaza Hospital Bombing: ‘They Actually Did Harm’

After host Dan Abrams asked, “Do you think this is based on a bias in the media against Israel? Is it just laziness?” Stelter replied, “It’s more about a rush to report whatever is new. After all, the word ‘news’ has the word ‘new’ in it. There’s always a desire to get out whatever you’re hearing most recently.”

Stelter then recalled that the first time he covered the aftermath of a tornado on the ground, he thought to himself, “What does a journalist do in the middle of an emergency?”

Stelter concluded, “First, do no harm. You’re like a doctor, don’t make a terrible situation worse. War is already hell, it should not be made worse by misreporting, but I fear that on Tuesday the media made a bad situation worse. They actually did harm as opposed to trying to do the opposite.”

That is not the Stelter that constantly trashed Trump?

But Stelter seems to become "WOKE" to the concept of "journalism", i.e. cover the 5 "Ws" as a reporter.
Stelter points out how the majority of the MSM failed in this case...and is one of the reasons I am constantly
I mean what did ABC,CBS,NBC do in 2020 to totally invalidate their "professionalism"???
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates. Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20" Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

Now most of the media did it again! JUMPED to conclusions because Israel bad, Hamas good!

Brian Stelter Tears Into Media’s ‘Atrocious Series of Mistakes’ Covering Gaza Hospital Bombing: ‘They Actually Did Harm’

After host Dan Abrams asked, “Do you think this is based on a bias in the media against Israel? Is it just laziness?” Stelter replied, “It’s more about a rush to report whatever is new. After all, the word ‘news’ has the word ‘new’ in it. There’s always a desire to get out whatever you’re hearing most recently.”

Stelter then recalled that the first time he covered the aftermath of a tornado on the ground, he thought to himself, “What does a journalist do in the middle of an emergency?”

Stelter concluded, “First, do no harm. You’re like a doctor, don’t make a terrible situation worse. War is already hell, it should not be made worse by misreporting, but I fear that on Tuesday the media made a bad situation worse. They actually did harm as opposed to trying to do the opposite.”
This post sounds quite a bit nuts.

Guy needs to get a life. :auiqs.jpg:

healthmyths
How can it be "fake" news, when unlike you I provided the substantiation! I'm not making these stories up!

MSMdonations.png

He is escaping previous work restrictions and topic gags .
Perhaps learning that there is real Life after being a Deep State lackey and hack .

Forum List

Back